Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No apology necessary!! :blowkiss: Over the years and by regions it's been so different it's just hard for me to figure out quickly -- hard to think outside the "box" I was educated in at times LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah. Sorry. I think grade levels can be different in states and school districts.
But, yes, things have changed since the early 1960's.
Back in those days, in southern Oregon,
1st thru 6th in grade school. (elementary school)
7th, 8th, 9th grades were usually in junior high. (middle school)
10th, 11th, 12th grades were in senior high. (high school)
Another about late birthdates: back in those days,
I think the cutoff date was very late. . . Dec...? I am speculating, as all in my family had spring dob.
Later, when my daughter was starting first grade, 1976, the cutoff date was Nov. 15.
Now, 2008, when my granddaughter started kindergarten, cut off date is Sept. 1. Her dob Sept. 2, she is the oldest in her class.
((OT>> grandson, dob 8/26///he is the youngest in his class))

I think you're right, dreamweaver, without meaning to we tend to muddy it with discussion, lol. It probably would be very beneficial to have a no discussion thread with nothing but his memories & responses strictly for reference.

Okay. I see we have the thread: BK's memories. But it is not devoted to a list of his known memories.
Maybe we could break it down.?
List of...............:

I think you're right, dreamweaver, without meaning to we tend to muddy it with discussion, lol. It probably would be very beneficial to have a no discussion thread with nothing but his memories & responses strictly for reference.

I think we should have one Question No Discussion thread with Questions ONLY and one Answers No Discussion thread that we can move the question over to (with the answer included) when it is answered. I know I have asked several questions I think are very relevant and they have been ignored. It is an impossible task to do anything of relevence to help this man if we are only working with a small fraction of the information available. Short of sending emails and letters to shows and news stations anything else is just spinning our wheels hoping that dumb luck will step in and we might blindly stumble on the right road to his identity. IMO.

It might be helpful also to have one Thread that is updated regularly with all the information we currently know (BK bio, answers to the questions asked, etc.) that is locked so the only thing in it is one post with all the information updated on a regular basis by a mod.

I think we should have one Question No Discussion thread with Questions ONLY and one Answers No Discussion thread that we can move the question over to (with the answer included) when it is answered. I know I have asked several questions I think are very relevant and they have been ignored. It is an impossible task to do anything of relevence to help this man if we are only working with a small fraction of the information available. Short of sending emails and letters to shows and news stations anything else is just spinning our wheels hoping that dumb luck will step in and we might blindly stumble on the right road to his identity. IMO.

bold mine
I completely agree with this!

I also really like your idea for organizing the questions & answers that way.

believe09: Has BK responded to any of the questions posed?

I don't want to come across as rude but there are people here spending hours of their time pulling up pictures of missing people in the US and all over the world, finding similarities in random men's facial features on the internet, emailing fliers, posting pictures, speaking to friends, co-workers, etc. hoping against hope to come up with any bit of information to help him get his identity back and some good information might come out of the answers to some of the questions people have posted on this and other threads.

Any word? :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member