Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up. I have quite a few friends on myspace that made Caylee pages. They are getting deleted RAPIDLY. The rumor on myspace is that someone from the A's clan is contacting myspace and getting them deleted "out of the respect of the family." All the myspace that I have seen deleted were not anti Casey at all. They were tributes or help find Caylee myspaces. Wonder who has that much time on their hands to sit and click on EVERY myspace page that has Caylee's name or picture?????? hmmmmmmm jmo

Just a heads up. I have quite a few friends on myspace that made Caylee pages. They are getting deleted RAPIDLY. The rumor on myspace is that someone from the A's clan is contacting myspace and getting them deleted "out of the respect of the family." All the myspace that I have seen deleted were not anti Casey at all. They were tributes or help find Caylee myspaces. Wonder who has that much time on their hands to sit and click on EVERY myspace page that has Caylee's name or picture?????? hmmmmmmm jmo

Oh gosh, if these people would put HALF the energy into finding Caylee as they do "getting back" at the public maybe everyone wouldn't think so lowly of them. They are just getting ridiculous now and making themselves look foolish. I have had it with them.

I hope this is allowed. I will keep it general and nice.

Im so exhausted from reading the same stuff over and over again. Every thread is just going over the same details and filling in newbies. I want WS to grow and for us to have more sleuthers, the more the better! I just don't have much time on here and what i do have is spent trying to sort through all the 'hear say' from people who haven't felt like reading the 400 page documents, read the past threads, check out the media sticky, go through all the myspace/facebook information.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just needed to get that out, i can't even read anymore. Im noticing a lot of the 'oldies' are slowing down their posts as well. Time to go back to lurker mode for a bit.

I am TIRED OF WS being slow as heck because of THIS CASE!

and ya'll were complaining about GUESTS! AAAARGH!

I can not WAIT for this CASE to BE OVER......

Tonight I am angry because I am so dog gone tired..I have had no sleep, and when I do I dream of the worst things in this world about Caylee..
I come here for a peace of mind, and it upsets me to see so many members who are all here for the same reason showing so much disrespect for others opinions..
I admire so much those who believe Caylee is alive, and I know that believing that is helping them sleep better at night compared to myself who does not believe she is alive, however I refuse to knock them down for their beliefs..
When someone else finds something that may be credible, it makes me sick to see others disregard that as being plain stupid and not facing the facts..Basically, none of us know the facts, LE has not said it was Caylee in that Car..they said that they believe it to be Caylee..
I admire those who continue to believe, and continue to try to find anyway to connect this kidnapping story..Lord I pray you are all correct!
I can't handle much more tonight, and think for once in a long time, I am just going to bed..Maybe with seeing all those who believe, my dreams can be much better tonight..
:blowkiss:

m sick of the rude comments about casey and the anthonys .. even i have made them .. and i should'nt .. it makes the forum look less professional to me anyway .we ALL have a right to be outraged but i think its better to keep at least my opinion on how i feel about them to myself there are scads and scads of threads saying the same bashings wasting bandwith we need to stop being catty about the anthonys and be who cares about them ..even being angry at casey is giving her the attention she DOESNT need we need to sleuth .. help other missing people and help caylee ..praise some of the decent behaving kind souled searchers out there

people need to name threads better. im tired of everyone complaining to search. the way people name threads we need a search for the search

I need to rant again and then go work out......I am frustrated now that we have hit the lull with this case!!! I really hope there is more news released today/forensics, an arrest or something!

This has to be one of the strangest cases I have ever heard of....it is up there with alien abduction and rectal probes! Dudes!!~!!

Another rant...while I am ranting... I am sick of people not reading a thread and asking questions before they even try to do a little reading. People cannot just pop onto page 22 of a thread and ask questions that were already covered. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

rant rant rant rant RANT RANT RRRRAANNNT....

ok....
all better now......
now for some cardio....(that always gets the 'ugly' out)

My rant is that everytime headline news channel throws a daily teaser about the case, I waite, I watch and I become completly beside myself.......I wanna throw the remote at the Tv for making me get up off of WS & local Orlando news site - FOR them to report OLD news! , stuff we knew about from local for a whole day or two. To me, the media is spending way to much coverage on the election & Brittany Spears IMO and not balancing. They stink! Fooey! So when my kids are not home and are in school, that TV is off for me until 4pm!!

I'm sick of people complaining about what they read here, but yet they continue to hang out. Obviously just to report everything they don't like.

I'm sick of people complaining about what they read here, but yet they continue to hang out. Obviously just to report everything they don't like.

Me too. But look, we're complaining about the complaining. :laughitup:

Every time I see that woman walking around with a bounce in her step and a grin on her face it makes my blood boil. There's "Trying to be calm and rational when your child is missing", then there's "D**king around on the internet at home and not talking or caring about your child at all". It seems like nothing will ever "get" to Casey. I don't even think she has the fear of God like her friend mentioned. I don't understand how anyone could look at her and support her.

Every time I see that woman walking around with a bounce in her step and a grin on her face it makes my blood boil. There's "Trying to be calm and rational when your child is missing", then there's "D**king around on the internet at home and not talking or caring about your child at all". It seems like nothing will ever "get" to Casey. I don't even think she has the fear of God like her friend mentioned. I don't understand how anyone could look at her and support her.
I honestly do not believe the Anthonys really want Caylee found. It's all about "Casey" and what Casey wants.

Poor wittle Casey doesn't belong in jail. But does Caylee deserve what has happened to her? Where is Caylee? Only Casey knows and she's obviously lying about everything. moo

Why do I have a strong feeling there are members of the family on here posting in their defense. Just seems to be a strong defensive presence on nearly every thread lately, almost to the point I would swear the person posting is taking things discussed on WS personal, and not from a 3rd person point of view.

Well, according to the person who's been picking through the Anthony trash, they are perusing blogs and even printing out pages. Can't say if they're posting or lurkin' here, but on some of the threads, it sure seems obvious that they are...

I wrote this the last night when I was half asleep and a little emotional. This case has taken a toll on me emotionally. It just really makes me sad. I wish you all a wonderful day with your loving families and may you NEVER have to be put in the same situations the Anthony's are in. Please TRY and keep negative or hateful comments off of here. This was written out of love and concern. and thank you to everyone who took the time out to search for little Caylee. :blowkiss:

Thank you.

Cindy:

I have thought about your granddaughter Caylee every day for the past 6 weeks. I have tried countless times to put myself in your shoes. I am sure I cannot fully understand what it is that you and your family are going through. This letter is not to attack you or accuse you of anything. These are just my thoughts, opinions and experiences.

Respectfully snipped above...

That was beautiful, and so are you. Thanks for sharing it with your fellow WSers...

I need to rant again and then go work out......I am frustrated now that we have hit the lull with this case!!! I really hope there is more news released today/forensics, an arrest or something!

This has to be one of the strangest cases I have ever heard of....it is up there with alien abduction and rectal probes! Dudes!!~!!

Another rant...while I am ranting... I am sick of people not reading a thread and asking questions before they even try to do a little reading. People cannot just pop onto page 22 of a thread and ask questions that were already covered. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok....
all better now......
now for some cardio....(that always gets the 'ugly' out)

LOL! Nursebeeme, you are just too funny! Thanks for my biggest laugh of the day! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod