Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRRRRRRRRR..Can't they just charge her already so I can catch up on my housework. I hate just sitting here and waiting without the peace of mind knowing that caylee will have her chance at Justice. Rant # 2: I hate no-news day when people are just throwing old news around and rehashing everything, but mostly I hate it because people start to argue for fun; although those participating may enjoy it...it's painful to read it going down.

If it was an "innocent" accident, such as drowning in the pool, or hitting her with the car when backing out of the driveway, or falling off a balcony, then there would be no reason not to call 911. BUT if it was an accident where Casey was doing something wrong, such as leaving her in a hot car, or putting chloroform over her face, then she would NOT call 911 because an autopsy will reveal the truth. The chloroform theory is the one that makes sense.

I know how we can find little Caylee and find out what the heck happened. Put KC, LA, CA, GA all in the stinky car and lock the doors. I'm sure someone will talk. IMO

Let them squander their millions of blood money on high-powered attorneys. In the end, it comes down to REASONABLE doubt. There are so many lies and twists to this case they would need a jury of 12 tap dancing monkeys to provide the diversion required for this defense.

There is no golden "glove" moment. There is nothing REASONABLE about this case. At all.

This case is also giving a new meaning to HOUSE ARREST---six hours+ in another location not your home is NOT HOUSE ARRREST!...let JB go to her house not vice versa!
..and if she is paid one cent for her "story", that would be a HUGE injustice....sorry...case driving me nuts...and I did not have far to go..

This case is also giving a new meaning to HOUSE ARREST---six hours+ in another location not your home is NOT HOUSE ARRREST!...let JB go to her house not vice versa!
..and if she is paid one cent for her "story", that would be a HUGE injustice....sorry...case driving me nuts...and I did not have far to go..

I could not agree more! This 6 hours a day with Baez is a joke! I wish the judge would do something...I know, I know, everybody says that that would leave it open to interfering with her defense but she is skirting the system of home confinement!

My BIGGEST beef right now is with all of the posters who are screaming that everyone is denying the Anthony's rights and how everyone is unjustly accusing them of horrible things. Then, there will be a thread of someone who looked sideways at Casey in a picture posted on the friend of a friend's page and some of these same posters do everything but call the police because THIS friend of a friend must be the culprit... look how guilty they LOOK and hey! they traveled to Texas two years ago! It must be ZG! (Yes, I exaggerated and changed the content, sue me.) These people aren't connected to Casey in any way but it's perfectly acceptable to accuse these people who did nothing other than live in Florida of nefarious dealings because a friend of a friend of a friend is a friend to Casey. It's perfectly okay to accuse completely innocent people but not okay to talk about Casey and the other Anthony's who have continually lied about every aspect of this case and LOST Caylee and didn't report it for 31 days. Huh?!? Someone PLEASE explain how come harassing and accusing innocent people WHO HAVE NO REAL or provable CONNECTION to this story is perfectly fine but accusing people who have lied and told insanely inconsistent stories to both the media and LE while their child/grandchild has been missing is wrong. Please explain.

I think she and George are both in serious denial. Who in the world wants to think of your daughter as a 'monster'? I really think they want to believe that Caylee is alive, therefore the tremendous denial. It's very difficult for anyone to say how they would react in this type of situation - your every move video-taped, web-cam etc. Note the bizzare behavior of many real 'celebrities' when it comes to the paparrazi. They go nuts JUST for being photographed 24/7.
Yes, I think they have brought a lot of this on to themselves, but at the same time I think Cindy tried very hard to be the 'spokesperson' and keep her family together. Didn't work out to their benefit obviously, but people don't always make the best decisions especially when the world is watching them 24/7.

It's easy to 'armchair quarterback' this situation, but until you have been there - which I don't think anyone of us have (I hope not!!), you never know how you will really react.

Reminds me of a police officer friend of mine who had many medals for marksmanship, etc. on the shooting range. He said the first time he came upon an armed gunman who had broken into a house, both he and the gunman opened fire at a range of less than 12 feet. Neither was hit because both were so scared and nervous during the situation. He ended up tackling the guy. His point to me was 'you never know how you will react until you are in the actual situation'. He was a police officer in a big city in the northeast. He was obviously embarrassed about the event and other officers gave him a hard time. But he was very honest about it. It doesn't always happen the way Hollywood makes it out to be. Otherwise, Monk or CSI-makebelieve would solve this case in 1 hour.

I know this is a different situation, but still you never know how you are going to react when that adrenaline, emotions, anger, grief, etc. kick in.

I am not defending their actions at all...I don't think they have helped their situation at all!!! I'm just trying to make sense out of their actions and reactions...that have not made much sense in most cases. Sorry for the book.

P.S. This server really s%$ks. Sorry Tricia. I know you have upgraded and this type of load was never expected, but just venting. But hey, the website has become more popular than you could have expected!!!

IMO you can't make sense out of nonsense. I think the whole family thinks everyone is as gullible and dumb as they are.

I have a grammar rant.

When you are talking about the family, they are the Anthonys.
When you are writing about their home, car, or actions, it is the Anthonys'.

Unless we are talking about something that belongs to a person named Anthony, Anothony's should not be used!!!! :bang:

-s = plural
-'s = possessive
-s' = plural possessive

My BIGGEST beef right now is with all of the posters who are screaming that everyone is denying the Anthony's rights and how everyone is unjustly accusing them of horrible things. Then, there will be a thread of someone who looked sideways at Casey in a picture posted on the friend of a friend's page and some of these same posters do everything but call the police because THIS friend of a friend must be the culprit... look how guilty they LOOK and hey! they traveled to Texas two years ago! It must be ZG! (Yes, I exaggerated and changed the content, sue me.) These people aren't connected to Casey in any way but it's perfectly acceptable to accuse these people who did nothing other than live in Florida of nefarious dealings because a friend of a friend of a friend is a friend to Casey. It's perfectly okay to accuse completely innocent people but not okay to talk about Casey and the other Anthony's who have continually lied about every aspect of this case and LOST Caylee and didn't report it for 31 days. Huh?!? Someone PLEASE explain how come harassing and accusing innocent people WHO HAVE NO REAL or provable CONNECTION to this story is perfectly fine but accusing people who have lied and told insanely inconsistent stories to both the media and LE while their child/grandchild has been missing is wrong. Please explain.

This will probably be deleted, but since the Anthony's have hired someone for PR, it's not uncommon for message boards to suddenly be flooded with people protesting innoc ence. This happened when a pr firm was hireed for Anna Nicole Smith. Suddenly people were banned for not supporting Howard's non-involvement. My suggestion is put them all on ignore. It amazes me how PR firms try to manipulate opinion. Check out the registration dates of these new posters. Bet they are all this month.

I have a grammar rant.

When you are talking about the family, they are the Anthonys.
When you are writing about their home, car, or actions, it is the Anthonys'.

Unless we are talking about something that belongs to a person named Anthony, Anothony's should not be used!!!! :bang:

-s = plural
-'s = possessive
-s' = plural possessive

My browser will not let me type Anthony (s'), it changes it to Anthony's automatically.

If it was an "innocent" accident, such as drowning in the pool, or hitting her with the car when backing out of the driveway, or falling off a balcony, then there would be no reason not to call 911. BUT if it was an accident where Casey was doing something wrong, such as leaving her in a hot car, or putting chloroform over her face, then she would NOT call 911 because an autopsy will reveal the truth. The chloroform theory is the one that makes sense.

In the mind of a self-centered 22 year old, there are plenty of reasons NOT to call 911. She might get blamed for something. She may have been on drugs.

This will probably be deleted, but since the Anthony's have hired someone for PR, it's not uncommon for message boards to suddenly be flooded with people protesting innoc ence. This happened when a pr firm was hireed for Anna Nicole Smith. Suddenly people were banned for not supporting Howard's non-involvement. My suggestion is put them all on ignore. It amazes me how PR firms try to manipulate opinion. Check out the registration dates of these new posters. Bet they are all this month.

I know I joined in the last month and am not of the most popular opinions on the board. Many new posters probably DID join in the last month since most of us joined to follow the case! LOL

So there's my rant I guess. Being treated like a suspect for trying to see things from the other side as well.

In the mind of a self-centered 22 year old, there are plenty of reasons NOT to call 911. She might get blamed for something. She may have been on drugs.

Even if the "accident" happened while she was on drugs, she could still claim that she merely panicked. There is no way they could prove that she was on drugs at the time.

Well, here’s my rant. Like Casey I’m a single Mom and became one at a fairly young age, too. I adopted my daughter from a remote orphanage in the middle of nowhere and she was so sickly; I nurtured her the best I could and changed my entire life to revolve around her and would throw myself in front of a truck for her. And unlike Casey, I did not have live-in child care (Mommy). It is disgusting to me that, in stark contrast, Caylee traded this precious human being to hang out like this:

=

These people are total douchebags. All of them. If I see another picture of that guy, or any pic of any of this crew with that dumbass sideways “number two” gesture in pics, I will scream. The “it’s just youth” doesn’t fly with me. That guy is older than me. Am I being judgmental? Bet your *advertiser censored* I am. I don’t expect Casey to be Mother Theresa but I expect that she not throw her child away like a piece of trash. I think she, and her friends with the toolish myspace pages, are complete and utter dirtbags.

Same goes for Lee, who asks the public for assistance in downloading neverending computer games which he plays while complete strangers are out there looking for his niece. Clicking away at his mouse at some pointless game and taking a break to go out and tell searchers that stopped at his house that they’re “uneducated”. The whole lot of them disgusts me, including Cindy and George in their knee length jean shorts putzing around their lawn pointing fingers.

Massive toolishness. Galore.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

my thoughts too! Wecome to WS! :rolleyes:

Well, here’s my rant. Like Casey I’m a single Mom and became one at a fairly young age, too. I adopted my daughter from a remote orphanage in the middle of nowhere and she was so sickly; I nurtured her the best I could and changed my entire life to revolve around her and would throw myself in front of a truck for her. And unlike Casey, I did not have live-in child care (Mommy). It is disgusting to me that, in stark contrast, Caylee traded this precious human being to hang out like this:

anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

miscpics096.jpg

These people are total douchebags. All of them. If I see another picture of that guy, or any pic of any of this crew with that dumbass sideways “number two” gesture in pics, I will scream. The “it’s just youth” doesn’t fly with me. That guy is older than me. Am I being judgmental? Bet your *advertiser censored* I am. I don’t expect Casey to be Mother Theresa but I expect that she not throw her child away like a piece of trash. I think she, and her friends with the toolish myspace pages, are complete and utter dirtbags.

Same goes for Lee, who asks the public for assistance in downloading neverending computer games which he plays while complete strangers are out there looking for his niece. Clicking away at his mouse at some pointless game and taking a break to go out and tell searchers that stopped at his house that they’re “uneducated”. The whole lot of them disgusts me, including Cindy and George in their knee length jean shorts putzing around their lawn pointing fingers.

God bless you, girl!

Such a lovely group for an almost three year old to party with. Didn't Amy tell us that she used to take Caylee to parties and she left her on the sofa inside with people all around? I recall another case where people did this and the outcome was horrific...Chester Stiles was among the "party goers" and "babysitters".

I could not agree more! This 6 hours a day with Baez is a joke! I wish the judge would do something...I know, I know, everybody says that that would leave it open to interfering with her defense but she is skirting the system of home confinement!
Skirting? She's downright thumbing her nose at home confinement.
I am not on house arrest but I spend more time in my house than she does. Her parents love her so much that they should all be locked into the house together and see who cracks first. I can guarantee you it WON'T be Casey. This is all a joke to her.

DISCLAIMER: I am posting a rant about the forums. I do not intend to insult anyone at all, or even really argue for a different method. I know/understand that this is Tricia's board, and I am grateful that she has provided this forum. I do not plan to buck the rules, and I hope it's clear that I mean no disrespect or insult.

Another poster said earlier that she has reached the point that she's afraid to post anything, since there is such a strict adherence to keeping all subjects to related posts. On the one hand, I do understand the desire to make sure that whatever you want to discuss has not already been said, but on the other hand, I feel like it's nit-picky to an extreme degree.

Yes, I do realize that a search is easy to do. I understand how to search. I agree that it's silly to have umpteen threads on the same subject. I also agree that for certain threads, there shouldn't be any frivolous discussion or anything off-topic.

This case is an emotional case with more twists and turns being exposed every day. The number of members who concentrate on this case is huge. Posts are quick and fluid. With these numbers, posts are bound to be sometimes repeated.

I do not feel comfortable posting around here anymore. If a thread reminds me or inspires an idea, I hesitate to post or respond because I am concerned that it will be considered off-topic (since it seems to me sometimes that the distance required to be "off-topic" is always changing), or else that someone has already posted before, even if a search did not show anything up.

One thing that really offends me is when warnings are given in the large red letters, with lots of exclamation points and berating. I feel that the admin team could reproach us more tactfully than that. I've worked at home for many years as a quality assurance editor for transcription, and usually the only contact I have with my coworkers and management is through email. Therefore I may be more sensitive to the tone that shows through written communication, but I just really feel like we are being treated like children who have been naughty or stupid.

I really do understand the frustration that the admin team must be feeling. I don't expect to change anything with this post, and again, I'm not trying to offend. But this is a rant thread, and that's what I am doing.

This is Tricia's house and therefore Tricia's rulebook, and I plan on following it as consciously as possible. I appreciate the time and work that Tricia puts into these boards. I just wanted to say how I feel, which is condescended. If we were all in the same room talking in person rather than via forums, I really don't think that interaction would be this way. If a person walked through the door and innocently asked a question that someone in the room had already asked, no one would snap at them. If we were all working together and the mods were our supervisors, they would not constantly nitpick berate us like children who need to be spanked.

That's all--I don't feel that I am expressing the way I have been feeling, at least not clearly enough. It's hard to put into words, but the bottom line is that I have become wary of posting anything or joining discussions, and I think that many others feel the same way. On the home page of WebSleuths, Tricia has a note claiming that everyne has something to offer. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel like whatever I offer would be deemed out of place, inappropriate, or a number of other things. :(

lisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member