Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that what LE says about evidence in the trunk is true? Do you believe everything that LE says? I don't. IMO LE is as bad as the criminals. We sit at our computers making judgements, but what do we really KNOW? Nothing! We aren't experts, we're just invisible people caught up in a national story. Shame on us, we're as bad as the protestors at the Anthony home.

How do we know that what LE says about evidence in the trunk is true? Do you believe everything that LE says? I don't. IMO LE is as bad as the criminals. We sit at our computers making judgements, but what do we really KNOW? Nothing! We aren't experts, we're just invisible people caught up in a national story. Shame on us, we're as bad as the protestors at the Anthony home.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Have you listened to the interview tapes? Thank heaven for LE. They truly care about Caylee, and want her found. I think they've done a fantastic job in the midst of blatant uncooperation from the A's.
No shame on me. I get it. I know who the good guys are.

wow

i am insulted!:eek:

This may not be what you are asking, but I have complete confidence in LE.

I think they have done a great job considering they are getting no help from the mother of the missing child.

Easy for others looking in from the outside to critize, but they want Caylee found just as much as we do.

*none of the above was said in a mean or snarky way*:crazy:

As usual.....MOO

ETA: Sorry, I must be tired and just saw where LE is considered the same as criminals. Many of us have friends and family in LE and that comment was....uncalled for. They put their lives on the line everyday to protect and serve US. Caylee is part of their lives.....they go without seeing their own families, they lose sleep and they shed the same heartbroken tears that we do for this baby girl.

No shame..............YIPPEE FOR LE !!

Just curious. Why is LE criminals to you?

I posted this explanation on another thread but I think it addresses what you said:

I think that LE has the information that they say they have. It's the information that they aren't saying they have that is important. They are being strategic with the info they release. What I'm unsure of is if they ALSO have information that disproves their evidence. Ok so you have Caylee's dna in the trunk and you release that information. So perception sways one way. What if they have other's dna in the trunk as well? They haven't released that info. That would lessen the impact of the info they released about Caylee's dna, right? So they won't do that, imo.

They are trying to get something from Casey so the information they release isn't really about pleasing the public and being 100% forthcoming, it's about getting Casey to tell the truth by any means and within the constraints of the law. Only releasing evidence that tells one particular story is a way to do that, IMO.

sounds like you may have a dog in this fight.....

I posted this explanation on another thread but I think it addresses what you said:

I think that LE has the information that they say they have. It's the information that they aren't saying they have that is important. They are being strategic with the info they release. What I'm unsure of is if they ALSO have information that disproves their evidence. Ok so you have Caylee's dna in the trunk and you release that information. So perception sways one way. What if they have other's dna in the trunk as well? They haven't released that info. That would lessen the impact of the info they released about Caylee's dna, right? So they won't do that, imo.

They are trying to get something from Casey so the information they release isn't really about pleasing the public and being 100% forthcoming, it's about getting Casey to tell the truth by any means and within the constraints of the law. Only releasing evidence that tells one particular story is a way to do that, IMO.

You may be right, but at the moment I don't believe anything they say. I just wish Casey would quit playing games and give up the info. No, I don't trust LE any more than I trust Casey.

The majority of cops I've known have been dishonest, stealing liars.

Well hmmm thats a shame. I for one have to beleive that these investigators are working with a very difficult situation and they are working very hard. I am sure as in any profession there are people who are not what they are supposed to be. Not truthful. Not on the up & up, however I think they are working with what they have. Just because they are not telling all, to me is not lying, it is building a case. Sorry about your experiences.

You may be right, but at the moment I don't believe anything they say. I just wish Casey would quit playing games and give up the info. No, I don't trust LE any more than I trust Casey.

I hear you. Sounds like you've got some frustrations with LE based on personal experience? Seems like you might feel negatively about them, no matter what, based on your posts. I'm sure you've got a reason for feeling so strongly.

I hear you. Sounds like you've got some frustrations with LE based on personal experience? Seems like you might feel negatively about them, no matter what, based on your posts. I'm sure you've got a reason for feeling so strongly.

Well, GA is former LE but I've read some pretty negative comments about him on here. Do you think he was an honest LE Officer?

A Random Thought...
I know Google has GoogleEarth that pulls up satellite images when you plug in an address or location.
I believe there must be other satellite companies/softwares available for viewing on the internet.
I understand that images are taken randomly and are from the past.
I just wonder if many satellites exist for this technology then perhaps some or one of the images might shed light on Casey's car locations. Like the night of the 15th - was it parked outside the Anthony home or in the parking lot of Tony's apartment. The day she says her car was at the aprartments dropping off Caylee with ZFG - maybe there are images showing that parking lot. I would love to know if there are other satellite sites that us average sleuthers could be looking through.

Well, GA is former LE but I've read some pretty negative comments about him on here. Do you think he was an honest LE Officer?

I question that based on the whole gambling thing but I don't know enough to come to any conclusion.

The majority of cops I've known have been dishonest, stealing liars.

My son is in law enforcement and he is honest as the day is long, and would never steal. I think it is unfair to lump every police officer in with a small group who might be crooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr