Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one link where Cindy says she washed the pants before LE was called. There are others I am sure and I believe it is in the official documents as well but not going thru 1000 pages to find it.

Days after investigators carried bags of evidence out of the Anthony home, Cindy Anthony said she washed some of it. Cindy said she found a pair of pants in the back of her daughter’s car when they brought it home. “I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with the other wash I had that day not knowing that that might become evidence,” she said. Later that night, police arrived at her house.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17133977/detail.html

I just dont understand to me anyone who picked up a car that smelled like that and yes they both knew what the smell was, not calling the police immediately. Lee says they were both worried they would find Caylee or Casey in the trunk yet they take the car home take everything out except for some adult shoes in the backseat, wash clothes, wash a knife, George goes to work and 4 hours later she locates Casey. I would of been on the phone with LE from the tow yard.

Well said!!

It only took me a limited time of watching the A family to realize they were the ones "playing games" in this case. Until their actions and words spoke volumes about the roles they possibly played in this scenario, it was not even in question. They brought this all upon themselves. Their own words and actions are working against them.

No one here has done anything except call it like we have seen it with our own eyes. We aren't trying to do anything except get to the truth of what happened to Caylee and to find out why people want to cover it up instead.

i was driving a few nights ago and hit a skunk........

im sure i killed it, and i tried to avoid it.. im 99.9 percent sure the skunk is dead.

it smelled like a dead skunk the next day.. even in the car

2 days later the skunk smell was gone

i know the difference between dead skunks, dead squirrels and dead people

im not an expert on any of them, but

come one... these people know exactly what is going on

and yet they still come up with more excuses than anything i have EVER seen in my life

poor little caylee:furious:
...and I have had my fill of all of them. It's time for LE to make their move (though I patiently wait)...dignity for Caylee.

if Casey ran out of gas two Friday's in a row, she must have been doing a lot of driving.
Maybe moving Caylee's body from one location to another, transporting the body and thus the stench in the car.

Caylee would have had to be in the car for a while or closer to the time the car was found for the car to still smell that bad.

Didn't the two people notice any smell? Did I miss that somewhere?

Here is one link where Cindy says she washed the pants before LE was called. There are others I am sure and I believe it is in the official documents as well but not going thru 1000 pages to find it.

Days after investigators carried bags of evidence out of the Anthony home, Cindy Anthony said she washed some of it. Cindy said she found a pair of pants in the back of her daughter’s car when they brought it home. “I took the pants out, threw them in the wash with the other wash I had that day not knowing that that might become evidence,” she said. Later that night, police arrived at her house.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17133977/detail.html
IIRC I thought she said she washed them because they smelled like the car. Didn't the pants sound like the ones that GA thought he remembered Casey wearing the last time he saw her at the house with Caylee or am I mistaken?

You are not mistaken.

IIRC I thought she said she washed them because they smelled like the car. Didn't the pants sound like the ones that GA thought he remembered Casey wearing the last time he saw her at the house with Caylee or am I mistaken?

Apologies for this LOONG post, but so many of the descriptions are EERILY spot-on!
:bullseye:
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/munchaus.htm

Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention. (kc)

In Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP), occasions for being centre of attention are created by deliberately causing illness, injury or harm to others to provide opportunities for rescue and care. Often the MSBP sufferer will work as a nurse, perhaps in a hospital ward for sick children (especially very young babies) or in a home for elderly persons, or with severely handicapped people, or as a care giver. The common thread is a victim whose is vulnerable, whose verbal skills or emotional state or mental condition prevents them from explaining what the MSBP person is doing to them and whose hold on life may already be precarious. Even if the victim survives, they cannot or will not be a witness. Because death amongst these groups occurs normally and is therefore not unusual or unexpected, her activities in causing death may escape notice for years <~~:eek:SIN DEE!

Few people ask questions, for how many people would dare to think that this wonderful, kind, caring, compassionate person who has devoted her life to helping others is, in reality, a murderer? Or, given the repeat nature of the crime, a serial killer?

Harm can be inflicted by any means which leaves little or no forensic evidence, such as restricting breathing by holding a hand over the mouth, fingers over the nostrils, lying on top of the baby, smothering, placing plastic or cling film over the person's face, withholding food, withholding medicine or over-medicating or medicating when unnecessary, or by delaying calling for medical assistance when an emergency arises. When the victim reacts with a fit, breathing difficulties, collapse etc, the MSBP sufferer can - after ensuring the condition is sufficiently life-threatening - rush to the rescue and later be hailed as a hero for being such a wonderful, kind, caring, compassionate person for having saved this person's life.

The MSBP sufferer is often a mother who deliberately harms her child with the intention of gaining the attention of the medical services. She gains gratification from being in the presence of doctors, nurses and medical personnel and revels in the attention that a concerned mother inevitably attracts in these surroundings. It appears that the intent is to induce illness and injury, rather than commit murder, for the death of the child would take away the object which she repeatedly manipulates for her gratification. Death may also arouse suspicions to the point of investigation. However, the injury or illness must be severe enough to warrant the need for medical intervention; if, as often happens, she miscalculates and the child dies, then the sympathy for a grieving mother becomes another opportune vehicle for gaining attention. The MSBP nurse can wallow in the attention and the gratitude of bereaved parents for the kindness she showed during their baby's short life. However, the MSBP nurse cares nothing (except for herself) for she has an endless supply of potential victims.<~~~Like mother like daughter?

SERIAL BULLY.....
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm#Validity

There are TONS of traits listed at this site, but this one in particular raised a "red flag" for me!

"wraps himself or herself in a flag or tradition and usurps others' objectives, thereby nurturing compliance, reverence, deference, endorsement and obeisance; however, such veneration and allegiance is divisive, being a corruption for personal power which exhibits itself through the establishment of a clique, coterie, cabal, faction, or gang "
Hmm?

Oh my goodness! :eek: I don't think this fits Cindy or Casey. I've heard of people like this before, but this doesn't sound at all like either Cindy or Casey.

yeah, no. remember the texts, casey telling amy that caylee had never been sick in nearly three years til that cold?

there is no way if Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy was goin' on.

I said outloud to myself just the other day...."Is this some twistedly huge case of Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy?" so when I saw the thread name I had to jump out of my seat.

Of course most MSBP is doctor/hospital attention grabbing in nature, but this deal sure has some signs of this strange "condition".

Mainly it's getting attention for oneself by doing harm to another~~that appears to fit the bill.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Apologies for this LOONG post, but so many of the descriptions are EERILY spot-on!
:bullseye:
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/munchaus.htm

Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention. (kc)

Interesting post. Thanks for taking the time & effort to share the reference mat'l too.

Just based on what you provided, I'm gonna read a little more on Munchausen itself, and perhaps how it may apply to either Casey or Cindy, or both. The MSBP seems to be a sub-category which may have received enough press over the years that it has effectively overshadowed the broader diagnosis of Munchausen in the general population. MSBP has a real 'shock' value to it, which may also explain people attaching a meaning to it vs. the more general diagnosis.

Thanks again for the post. Off to read a bit.

Today's word, boys and girls, is "M-u-n-c-h-a-u-s-e-n". Can you say that? Gooooood. I knew you could!!. :)

Any case I have ever read about or seen on TV is usually REPEATED acts of violence on their child for attention......broken arms, legs, or the child is already in the hospital and the Mother secretly puts a pillow over their face when noone is looking and then screams out "I need help in here, my sons quit breathing!" so everyone will rush in and comfort her, and take care of her baby..... I dont personally see this in KC or CA, but ya never know.

I don't see this at all regarding KC or CA. I had a cousin who had Munchausen. What a devious person she was. She had all these people coming in to care for her and there was nothing wrong with her. She would lie to doctors about symptoms and was always showing up at emergency rooms (never the same one twice). She fooled a lot of people and finally passed away from the complications of a surgery at 58 years old. I still wonder if she lied her way into the surgery that killed her. Surgeons are very willing to operate and she had a mental illness that demanded all that medical attention.

Individuals with this syndrome deliberatley cause illness or harm to the person or child they are the main caretaker of.
To get attention & sympathy.
neither Cindy nor Casey say Caylee has been sick for more than a day & say she was a very healthy girl.

Actually this is just a case of" Nasty MOM Syndrome..."
or" I Hate My Kid Syndrome...."

or " I Wish I Never Had Her Syndrome"

but not { MBPS }
Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome .

:rolleyes:

When the results of Chloroform in the trunk were first revealed, I found it interesting that Chloroform is a carcinogen and initially considered that maybe KC's use of the Chloroform was two-fold. She used it to sedate her child, but she may have also had intentions of causing liver and or kidney cancer for Caylee in the longterm. She certainly would have derived a lot of attention from family and friends if her little girl had been diagnosed with cancer, undergone treatments and possibly have died from it. I realize this may seem a little out there, but what better way for KC to have eliminated her daughter and reap the rewards of all the attention. She may also have wanted to set up an emergency scenario, either illness or drowning where KC could have presented herself as the hero, "see look at what a great mom I am!" MSBP, I doubt it....but shades of it..."absolutely" KC is in my opinion a sick enough puppy to have considered this scenario.

Nope she is one sick piece of carbon but this doesn't apply at all .

She had the chance to be a hero and receive lots of attention by

confessing and telling where she put her daughter .

She will never tell ........... play the victim to the end and

it will always be all about Casey and how mistreated or misjudged

she is .

No I dont believe that applies with her at all. People with MS frequently hurt thier children or make them sick and make it known with repeated, excessive hospital/doctor visits, going to friends/family about the issues, etc because they want all the attention that brings. Its really very sick and sad that children are put thru this because of thier messed up parents. :(

Does not apply whatsoever in this case..... I have not read the article but what I am aware of this syndrome, Caylee would have been physically hurt many times over.................. and she has not, that we are aware of. The pediatrician would have been suspicious or other signs would be out by now. Caylee appeared to be a healthy little girl. CA and KC have psychological disorders............. and Caylee was a victim of a power struggle between these two liars..... sociopathic NUTS. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler