Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My random rant for today, and I know it's petty, is the WAY SHE WALKS. She shakes her butt like it's nobody's business.

Ugh. This morning, after seeing the video of her walking on NG last night, I actually tried to walk like that. I had to put effort into it... that's how a woman walks when she wants people to look at her butt.

Also, I'd like to add that Caylee may have been covered under a medicaid-type health insurance plan. I don't know about Florida, but here in Kentucky, if a parent or parents make under a certain amount, like $36,000/year or something close to that (or $0 in Casey's case), their kids are covered completely under Passport Health Insurance.

you are so right about that. I knew someone who did that for their grandson.

So with that.....if the grandparents were the legal guardian - wouldnt they have been obligated to report her missing WAY before the 31 days?? :eek:

One would think! But I don't think the A's had legal guardianship of Caylee.

Janis,
I totally agree with you. Guardianship is the only route I've seen in the health insurance realm. Now that said, some self-funded plans can be more liberal with their benefits and definitions of "dependents". Not sure if CA medical coverage falls under this type of plan. If so, Caylee could have been covered as a dependent as long as she met their plan's definition.

(well, that's enough outta me!)

So, let me nibble on that for a second.
Let's say Cin did claim Caylee. This wouldn't be hard to do, she'd just have to prove that she was taking care of over 50% of the childs needs.
My question is - and this just comes from my lack of knowledge on dependents... how could she claim her if she wasn't somehow given guardian standing? Or is it simply that you just have to put down a SSN to claim.
I'm then also beginning to question health insurance and so on. Not sure how Caylee could have been covered unless Cin's company policies allowed for that. At my place of business, we have to provide information on relationship (ie biological child, adopted, legally granted custodian, etc.). I'll look it up, but you all are so on top of these things, you can probably answer before I do.

You don't have to prove anything to the tax prepatar to claim a child. Just that they live with you and you provide more than 50% of their support. If the IRS questions your claim it would be easy to prove by DR. records with the childs address matching your own address. As long as KC wasn't claiming her the GPs had legal right to claim her

Janis,
I totally agree with you. Guardianship is the only route I've seen in the health insurance realm. Now that said, some self-funded plans can be more liberal with their benefits and definitions of "dependents". Now sure if CA medical coverage falls under this type of plan. If so, Caylee could have been covered as a dependent as long as she met their plan's definition.

(well, that's enough outta me!)
That's true. I wonder who CA's employer is, anyone know?

Ugh. This morning, after seeing the video of her walking on NG last night, I actually tried to walk like that. I had to put effort into it... that's how a woman walks when she wants people to look at her butt.
BWAHAHAHA! It looks like KC has been eating too much pizza. I hope she is reading this. Yes, KC- you look fat! GASP! More of you to love for your new wife in prison. :behindbar

you are so right about that. I knew someone who did that for their grandson.

So with that.....if the grandparents were the legal guardian - wouldnt they have been obligated to report her missing WAY before the 31 days?? :eek:

It is interesting. IF they did have guardianship, was it shared with Casey? That is a big IF. I assume so but with this case things seem to just keep coming out of the woodwork.

It is interesting. IF they did have guardianship, was it shared with Casey? That is a big IF. I assume so but with this case things seem to just keep coming out of the woodwork.

Wasn't that part of that big fight between KC and CA? Ca threatening KC with filing for custody/guardianship of Caylee?

Wasn't that part of that big fight between KC and CA? Ca threatening KC with filing for custody/guardianship of Caylee?

I thought that's what CA threatened Casey with when the 911 operator was transferring the call and the call was still being taped.

I guess it really doesn't matter who claimed her on taxes or what insurance she had (other than life insurance which we have questioned, too). She is still just as missing and her mother is still not talking to LE. :(

I am glad that TES is resuming their searches and I do hope it puts additional pressure on the defense.

By the way~ To clear up what was said the other night on NG...NG was mistaken. The woman who saw the car in the median and saw the person resembling Casey coming out of the woods evidently did report that the vehicle had stickers and markings which her friend's car did not have. NG reported it backwards...but I watched the rerun show to make sure. The person NG was talking to had it right. This would be consistent with Casey's four leaf clover or shamrock in the back window.

Quote of the day (Todd Black)-
"The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. "If you have a report from the FBI, show it. If you have a report from the Body Farm, show it."
So Casey's corner wants LE to "tell the truth"?
36_11_6.gif

irony-an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

Quote of the day #2 (Todd Black)-

"While Baez has been handling legal issues in the case, Black — who is with a firm called Press Corps Media — met with focus groups last weekend to gauge public opinion about the case. He said he was encouraged with the findings.

The main point he learned, he said, is that the public is tired of the case and no longer trusts the media.
"

No longer trusts the media?? Right...I'm sure this same "public" thinks Black and others on the defense's team are so trustworthy...and of course the ones we should trust to tell us the truth.
bullcrap- Something that you will inevitably step in when you are walking around a fair.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0708oct07,0,4785438.story

I guess it really doesn't matter who claimed her on taxes or what insurance she had (other than life insurance which we have questioned, too). She is still just as missing and her mother is still not talking to LE. :(

I am glad that TES is resuming their searches and I do hope it puts additional pressure on the defense.

By the way~ To clear up what was said the other night on NG...NG was mistaken. The woman who saw the car in the median and saw the person resembling Casey coming out of the woods evidently did report that the vehicle had stickers and markings which her friend's car did not have. NG reported it backwards...but I watched the rerun show to make sure. The person NG was talking to had it right. This would be consistent with Casey's four leaf clover or shamrock in the back window.

THANK YOU!!! I was thinking I was crazy!!

Late and random thought - in my state, guardianship is a public record. Not the details, just the fact. If the same holds in FL, it would likely have been found by now.

LOL Soft! Those are great! I caught yesterday where CA claimed LE were "fabricating" things. Where DO they get these ideas?! (Looking at those quotes...we can probably guess.)

"The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. "If you have a report from the FBI, show it. If you have a report from the Body Farm, show it."
36_11_6.gif

irony-an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

(respectfully snipped for space)

Wow. What do you say to this. I am speechless.
Irony at its finest.

"The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. "If you have a report from the FBI, show it. If you have a report from the Body Farm, show it."
36_11_6.gif

Quote of the day #2 (Todd Black)-

"While Baez has been handling legal issues in the case, Black — who is with a firm called Press Corps Media — met with focus groups last weekend to gauge public opinion about the case. He said he was encouraged with the findings.

The main point he learned, he said, is that the public is tired of the case and no longer trusts the media.
"

No longer trusts the media?? Right...I'm sure this same "public" thinks Black and others on the defense's team are so trustworthy...and of course the ones we should trust to tell us the truth.
bullcrap- Something that you will inevitably step in when you are walking around a fair.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0708oct07,0,4785438.story

Why should LE have to show anything to them? As far as I remember, their "client" hasn't been charged with anything in connection with this evidence.....YET.

My random rant for today, and I know it's petty, is the WAY SHE WALKS. She shakes her butt like it's nobody's business. She even walks "smugly" if that's even a word! I can't stand it, I just want to retch every time I see it!! :mad:

If I may be petty along with you.....I noticed that Casey is getting bottom heavy, all those hours blogging away and no exercise are making her soft....she needs to put a treadmill on a 10% incline and get some exercise, she certainly has the time...(ok I feel better now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidsmith107