Raven's Website and Online Activity

JerseyGirl said:
Especially since it seems that the Abaroas did not know any of their neighbors to call on in case of an emergency.

Exactly! They didn't have a land line either, so that puts more importance on the cell phone records and the internet communications.

golfmom said:
Exactly! They didn't have a land line either, so that puts more importance on the cell phone records and the internet communications.
Are we sure they didn't have a land line?

While that notion is possible, I think it's more likely that his attorney prompted him to do it in order to lower his profile. There was so much fodder available to keep all this speculation going, and the attorney probably realizes that LE is reviewing this website on a regular basis. While it doesn't completely wipe out the trail of self-incrimination, it does make it a bit harder. I'm sure, however, that LE has gotten whatever they needed WAY before dumb-dumb started dismantling it. Hope the cold steel cuffs don't clash with his other jewelry!

JerseyGirl said:
Is there any chance that LE might have met with him or spoke with him and asked him to remove certain things from the Internet? I can't figure out why they would do such a thing but still wonder if they would. Maybe LE worries about the media having too much into which to dig their claws, and LE is trying to keep the media off of the case for one reason or another?

Okay, so this is what I have found out about the VX sale. Only by the web. First the VX posted by Rooster is a 2001. It is also in the dealership lot. Which means that even though work may not have been done on it, chances are they will not get the year of the car wrong after running the VIN#. Furthermore if it is in a dealership lot that means Raven has already traded in for a new car. Highly unlikely unless a family member owns the lot.(Maybe, it does say family owned)
Also it was up for sale mid june. I thought it was posted that Raven didn't go to NH :banghead:until recently.

Also I have searched and searched for any other VX sales. Not many fit his criteria. But I did learn that almost all Ironmans have the red and black interior. ViewItem&rd=1&item=4560401576&category=6270e 3-5 I saw online
This was one of them I thought maybe I could see the reflection, I can but I was just fishing and hoping. It's not in the right area. But you can see another with the same interior.

I think that if he does sell it amazingly it will be off line. He even took the link off from a website I found and I'm sure you all have seen. http://http://www.wildtoys.com/Vehicross/links.asp
But being that MO Money was taken off the website it makes sense.

So for now I think we are still circling until ..................:banghead:

NCBanker said:
While that notion is possible, I think it's more likely that his attorney prompted him to do it in order to lower his profile. There was so much fodder available to keep all this speculation going, and the attorney probably realizes that LE is reviewing this website on a regular basis. While it doesn't completely wipe out the trail of self-incrimination, it does make it a bit harder. I'm sure, however, that LE has gotten whatever they needed WAY before dumb-dumb started dismantling it. Hope the cold steel cuffs don't clash with his other jewelry!
Why would he need to lower his profile after 2-1/2 months, I bet every member/lurker here has already seen it? Unless maybe they are getting ready for a whole heck of a lot of people checking it out...hmmm. Maybe an arrest soon?

More than likely he is just fed up with everyone knowing all of his business. It's one thing facing it in the public but to go where you used to be safe and have different out reaches. i can only imagine. Innocent or guilty I have learned by my 1st posting that what you write and how you want it to come across can be two completely different things. Who knows if we were touching too close to home, or too far for him to endure. Or maybe his "Mommy" was tired of seeing her boy slandered. regardless let's just try to crack into his new weblife. I'm sure it's formulating.

Annandale1998 said:
More than likely he is just fed up with everyone knowing all of his business. It's one thing facing it in the public but to go where you used to be safe and have different out reaches. i can only imagine. Innocent or guilty I have learned by my 1st posting that what you write and how you want it to come across can be two completely different things. Who knows if we were touching too close to home, or too far for him to endure. Or maybe his "Mommy" was tired of seeing her boy slandered. regardless let's just try to crack into his new weblife. I'm sure it's formulating.
:clap: Not bad for your first posts, though! You've dug in deep on this sleuthing! And might I add :woohoo:

Thanx! I try. It all makes me so angry. I try to read what's posted take a tep back and see the logic.Sometimes you ca get caught up in the illogical. My husband always accuses me of being a privat PI on him. Now I have better reasons to read between the lines.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 06/16/2003, 02:40 PM
[url="http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/avatars/vx_white.gif"]http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/avatars/vx_white.gif[/url]NC_VX http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_9223", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Who You Talkin' Bout Willis?
I've been driving my VX since 2000. I first saw it at an Iron Man event back in 96-97? I was in high school then and that car became my dream car. I sat in it and thought it was the coolest thing ever. In 1999 I was driving by the usual Isuzu dealership when I spotted the VX in their showroom. I traded in my 1997 Blazer ZR2 SUV which had 33's, all chromed out and cherry red. At the time it was the hottest little SUV around. My wife was furious, but shortly fell in love with the VX. She still thinks of the VX as a horrible investment because of how much it has depreciated in value. I was a little disappointed too, but after thinking about it, VALUE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. After 60,000 miles, two trips out West, a dozen camping trips, and many miles along the East coast, I have decided to finally put a stop to the nonsense, I am in the process of lifting and detailing the VX to become my new offroad machine, and I'm selling my 92 Jeep Wrangler with 35's and Spring Over to the highest bidder... Away with Jeep and Hello VX. I am excited to take it on some adventures as everyone on this post has such good stories to tell!

So, sorry for the detailed story, anyway, I'm 23, married, and work for Hewlett-Packard. I do some consulting on the side and just started my own business, the website is called www.pocketPCguy.com and one day it will be up!!! I am somewhat of a guru when it comes to handhelds, go figure, I like toys! Look forward to working with all you and hopefully meeting you at a few rally's!

Did I miss this in another thread???? I am sure someone has seen it but it is not missing. Like everything else. Let me know if I am reposting.:waitasec:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=7050

I feel like I have bee rambling all evening. But at this thread from VX there is a guy who says he saw an Ironman in Ohio. He also says the driver was a man and HIS SON!!! the guy was going to leave a note when the driver approached. Startled. Very interesting my friends!!!!!!!!!! Read it it is curious.

View Profile: NC_VXNC_VX
Super VXer
vx_white.gif
Last Activity: 07/06/2005 08:02 AM

I see he is still around! Not gone to far

NCBanker said:
I mentioned in a couple of the other threads that I verified Raven is back on the east coast now visiting his family in either Maine or New Hampshire. That same source confirmed that Raven is reviewing this forum on a regular basis.

Any thoughts that Rooster is Raven's uncle?
Any ideas why? I'm really curious why he would be reading this forum on a regular basis.

My guesses:

1. He is guilty and wants to see what evidence there is against him. Will a jury of his peers convict him with what info we have now?

2. He is guilty and thinks he got away with it and can't stand the idea that we still think he is guilty.?

3. He is innocent but his ego is so big that he can't stand the fact that a bunch of strangers don't like him and think he is pond scum.?

Anymore suggestions??

Meech said:
View Profile: NC_VXNC_VX
Super VXer
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/avatars/vx_white.gifLast Activity: 07/06/2005 08:02 AM
I see he is still around! Not gone to far
So, is that his new screen name (NC_VXNC_VX)? Look, he's up in the morning and he goes to the VX site. Raven, how about stop freeloading off your family and go and look for a job?!?!

Jenifred said:
So, is that his new screen name (NC_VXNC_VX)? Look, he's up in the morning and he goes to the VX site. Raven, how about stop freeloading off your family and go and look for a job?!?!
No, his screen name is still NC_VX.....I think it just showed it on two lines but when it was pasted, it showed up next to each other.

Why should he stop freeloading off his family when his family isn't supporting him, it is their coworkers, friends, neighbors and anybody else they can get to donate to the "HMBMTKUMITCTCKMOOJ" fund? That name sounds like he is keeping with his Indian heritage :)

ewwwinteresting said:
No, his screen name is still NC_VX.....I think it just showed it on two lines but when it was pasted, it showed up next to each other.

Why should he stop freeloading off his family when his family isn't supporting him, it is their coworkers, friends, neighbors and anybody else they can get to donate to the "HMBMTKUMITCTCKMOOJ" fund? That name sounds like he is keeping with his Indian heritage :)
He could change his name(s) to the following:

Jail Bird
Trapped Bird
Dead Bird

:laugh: :laugh:
golfmom said:
I'm still voting for VULTURE!
Whatever the bird's name is, at least he'll have a nice "PEN"itentiary!

snapple said:
:laugh: :laugh:
Whatever the bird's name is, at least he'll have a nice "PEN"itentiary!
His wings will definitely be clipped!

Oh, I hope he didn't do this.

But I thank GOD for all of you who have done so much and found so much to help find who did this. It just is all pointing to Raven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back