Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrest and murder charge announced by police on Thursday marks the first significant breakthrough in what has become Victoria's highest priority police inquiry since the missing mum vanished on February 4

Anyone else charged in Samantha’s murder will likely be charged as accessory after the fact as in aiding in moving or concealment of her body. This is where I suspect one of his buddies might come in play. I hope it’s not family. I don’t want any of their lives ruined because of what this young adult allegedly did. Surely many of us could be willing to imagine ourselves in the situation. We love our family unconditionally but this is beyond reason. How tragic for all involved. My heart feels pain for them.
imo

I am so confused. If I didn’t have to keep my little grandson today, I would have stayed up all night catching up. Now all the info is deleted due to the judge’s order….which I don’t understand. His name was released by LE, right?
It wasn't released in the presser and as far as I've seen no MSM has quoted police as saying and I doubt they would have as they would have known there was a chance there would be a temp order. A lot of cases like this request a suppression order at the first court appearance because the judge will rarely say no as they don't have the evidence before them to deny it. I dare say the lawyers for the recent sydney case would have tried the same if he hadn't already been named before he was even arrested

Back to the possible motive scenarios, in the CSK crimes, BRE acted upon relationship breakups / turbulence for each of his offences if you look at the timeline of events. Is it possible the Perp had a breakup / fight / issue and took it out on SM?
He’s angry, wants revenge, and took it out on the nearest available woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal