Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think out of respect for Sam's family and their privacy we should stop discussing the actual address of the house. We know why the camera didn't capture which direction she went and I'm sure the police have searched the entire property there's not much more we can learn from knowing the address

So much information around this case is just so bogus.......... a zoo.
How are people in Australia reacting/commenting on the case.

tia.
There's nothing to go on. Absolutely nothing. It's very strange. Any speculation is shut down immediately. Searching has revealed nothing. Hopefully dashcam will give them something to go on.

If this goes as I think and dread it will, the next thing will be a headline saying "Body found near Ballarat". I find myself waiting for it.
Better than the alternative (excepting found alive, of course). "X years on, still no answers". Quanne Diec, Bung Siriboon, William Tyrrell, Lynette Simms...

*paywalled for me:

CCTV of a cyclist has been released as part of an investigation into a sex attack on a jogger on the Dandenong Creek Trail

A brave jogger fought off her attacker who he sped after her on a bike and dragged her to the ground along Dandenong Creek Trail.

*eta: how close is Dandenong Creek Trail to Ballarat?

Last edited:
Please continue the discussion on Thread #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2