Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is probably a case of pareidolia and a sign I need to go bed but - in the car headlight there looks like there’s a reflection of a man’s face?

View attachment 482337
I see it too. Just looked at a similar photo of Samantha and the vehicle on 7NEWS and it looks different again. Sorry I can't link it, but it's really easy to find

Interesting family and friends have been ominously quiet - can only think this will change as the days pass by!
Funny that you should post this. I was thinking the same.

I’m wondering what may have been going on in Samantha’s life other than starting to run again.

I’m just trying to wrap my head around a middle aged woman, who has just started running again, heading out for 10-20 km run in the heat, knowing that she needed to be at a brunch by 11:00 am.

Something isn’t sitting quite right for me.

MOO

Couple of things I hadn’t noticed before - 1. Is there something under her left arm in the still? And is there a patch in the light that seems to be an odd colour? Like it has been edited?
Just looks like a drape in the cloth catching the light, to me. Like the fullness and folds of the fabric at the neckline, it's the same under the arms. It's a style.

MOO

I feel like that’s something you say once they’re found, all my focus would be on finding my wife and urging people to come forward with information. Food is an afterthought
Umm, I'm sure if I went missing the first thought my husband would have is, ‘what will I have for tea?’ And ‘who will make it for me.’

On the morning Ms Murphy vanished, she was captured on her own CCTV system wearing a maroon/brown singlet and black half-length leggings.

She was later spotted on a neighbour's camera running past their property about 7.16am on Eureka Street in Ballarat East, near the intersection of Warrenheip Rd.

That was quarter of an hour after she began her Sunday run.

It showed her running northeast towards Yankee Flat Road.

Ms O'Loughlan said she did not believe her friend would have ventured into the rugged area where her phone was last 'pinged'.

'There's no way she would have run that far. Absolutely no way. I'm confident of that,' she said.

'I believe she was going out for brunch that morning so I believe she would have been home by 9 or 10am,' she said.
My understanding is that the second sighting was not Samantha. The first sighting at home doesn’t say she was leaving the property. It looks to me that she was picking up and bagging doggy doo doo.

Umm, I'm sure if I went missing the first thought my husband would have is, ‘what will I have for tea?’ And ‘who will make it for me.’
People did a nice thing for him and his family.
He's thanking them.
I don't see how being nice and polite and giving thanks to people is such a strange thing to do.

People did a nice thing for him and his family.
He's thanking them.
I don't see how being nice and polite and giving thanks to people is such a strange thing to do.
Normally, neither would I. WS users see it frequently. Perhaps some aren’t referring specifically to the food but his thank you announcement as a whole, accompanied with that great big smile…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592