Identified! SC - Myrtle Beach, WhtFem at beach, dolphin tat, May'13 - Robin Kelly

Yes..I haven't been on websleuths in a few months but just catching up on local news tonight and saw she was identified..I logged in to post update and y'all already knew!! Rip Robin

Oh this is excellent news!!!! Rest in peace dear Robin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how I missed this when the news broke, because I've been checking on this one since she was first found.
I always thought I would be so happy to find that she had been identified, but no, I only feel sadness.

I have been away for so long and I'm so relieved that Robin has been identified - its hard to explain, but she never left my mind - I thought of her often and wondered when, not if, she would ever let us know her name.
Rest Peacefully Robin Kelly.

:rose: :rose:

I just booked my next trip for Myrtle Beach for next month. Thinking of Robin as I was last there when she was.

I just booked my next trip for Myrtle Beach for next month. Thinking of Robin as I was last there when she was.

just be careful you know those Taylor boys are still free and towing cars/ roadside services , makes me sick

I was thinking about you Robin, and I'm so sorry we didn't meet when we were both in Myrtle Beach five years ago. I hope you have found the peace you sought. I will never forget you, and my thoughts are also with those who did know you in life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc
Back