Identified! SC - Myrtle Beach, WhtFem at beach, dolphin tat, May'13 - Robin Kelly

If she has just gone missing since May then would she even be in a missing person's database yet? I know that things like that can take some time. If she is not from the area I wonder if maybe it's local news as of now from where ever she may be from? Just a thought.

What do you think of Anne McCall?
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19566/3943

Anne McCall
Date entered in database: 7th March 2013
Height: 59in
Weight: 200lbs
Eye colour: brown
Hair: Brown bob
Samples submitted - Tests not complete

McCall walked away from her apartment carrying a suitcase and has not been seen or heard from since.

Attachments

• Anne McCall COMP 2.jpg
    Anne McCall COMP 2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 169
Found a similar T-shirt - but they seem to be popular with boaties around the larger area down to the Islands.
These ones have a different location on them - so they look as though they are made to order.
IUD's t-shirt had Beaufort NC underneath 'Sail Fast' writing.

pic from:LINK

Attachments

• Sail Fast T-shirts.JPG
    Sail Fast T-shirts.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 129
http://www.zazzle.com/americas_sail_2006_beaufort_nc_back_tshirt-235499569532573764

It looks like these shirts can be ordered with customized printing.

The above link is for a 2006 sail fast live slow Beaufort NC t shirt.

Beaufort hosted a sailboat race of some kind in 2006.

The UID shirt design is not on that site but I'm thinking it was part of a large order, not necessarily from that vendor.

I would assume from this that the UID or someone she knew went to that race in 2006.

:moo:

I wonder what her toxicology report said and what were the contents of her stomach.

I had a look at the tidal flow maps and the wind direction for the day that authorities assert she went into the water. They said she had been in the water for over 2 hours - she was found between 8:30-9:00am in water off Myrtle Beach.

At 6:00am with the way the currents went I can see that there may have been a slight rip near Oak Island - even though the tide was coming in, the wind direction was South, though the water was flowing away from the beach.

If she had gone into the water at Caswell/Longbeach/Oak Island - or come down through the river outlet which separates Bald Head Island or the Island itself, she would have gone out to sea (away from the shore) - and then been brought back in and around to along Myrtle Beach. (There looks like there was a big whirlpool flow happening between 6-9am there, and the wind changed direction to South West during that time.
I think this would be possibly 2 hours travel if she had gone into the water from there.

I also wondered what do people do at 6:00am in the morning at the beach. The clothes she was found in gave me the impression she was ready for walking & swimming - she had a bathing suit on. She had her walking shoes and socks on. There were no trousers or track pants? Was she staying close to the beach? I wonder if any were found along the beach during that time, or any handed in anywhere.

I don't think she drifted from longer than the point at Oak Island Beach - though there is a very slim change she came from around the point, but I don't think it would have been far if she was only in the water for 2 hours.

There are no Marina type bases there at Oak point (though I will check) because of the beach from - its not a place to set anchor as I can see - though the inlet does have a marina and so does Bald Head Island. She may gone into the water even further down and closer to Myrtle Beach. So being based on a boat somewhere is not out of the question.

I wondered at 6:00am in the morning wouldn't rule out having alcohol in her body. She was found on a Saturday and could have been drinking Friday night, but at 6am to be awake and dressed for the beach - I don't think so as much.

I cannot find that a car has been reported abandoned in the area in case she drove to the beach and left her car - and I hope if that happened the police put 2&2 together and investigated if it was hers.

She has a fairly good strap mark from her costume, and a tan, so she looks as if she may have liked the beach, and most of the tan seems to shape the same on her skin as the costume straps.

Maybe she was regular to the area or been in on holidays in the area for a couple of weeks before she drowned.
Maybe she was walking along a pier (Oak Island Beach Pier?) when something happened and she ended up in the water.
Maybe she had a heart attack in the water or something like a rip couldn't get her back to the shore.
I hope there was no foul play involved.

There is a live Pier Cam from Oak Beach from which you can see the ocean area there, and I think if you pan right you can see the distance to Myrtle beach. Heaps of people along the beach, and similar beach dress styles to what she was found wearing from other ladies her age - not uncommon in any beach area.
Pier Cam – Oak Island Pier

These are just my opinions as to which area she may have come from and what she was doing there.

Someone must be looking for her by now.
Let hope.

Attachments

• CURRENT WIND DIRECTION 6AM 25 05 2013.jpg
    CURRENT WIND DIRECTION 6AM 25 05 2013.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 96
Are her hands calloused like someone who sails might have?

Her sneaker soles lack the peg marks of a biker.

I'm wondering if she lived alone and was on a small vessel that went down.

If I was dressed like that at 6 in the morning, I would probably be beachcombing, with a swim thrown in.

What are those scratches near her throat??

And I don't think those are goggles -- I think that's whatever medical contraption they use for CPR/pumping the stomach.

Are her hands calloused like someone who sails might have?

Her sneaker soles lack the peg marks of a biker.

I'm wondering if she lived alone and was on a small vessel that went down.

There is no picture of her hands. I was interested in that aspect too.

Yes, maybe she hasn't been missed because there's no one else at home.
Lets hope she has a son or daughter that are trying to look for her now.

What are those scratches near her throat??

And I don't think those are goggles -- I think that's whatever medical contraption they use for CPR/pumping the stomach.

Maybe she was stung by jellyfish? I wondered about those too.
Poor luv.

Black, Blue, Green and white floral print bathing suit top, gray shorts, t-shirt with wording "sail fast-live slow" Beaufort NC

Why did I not see 'gray shorts' before. UUgh! So she was wearing shorts.
Though the costume she had on was a top - not a full costume. I wonder if the grey shorts were her costume bottoms. Some of the costumes I searched for looked very similar print but different colour variation. You could buy separate bottoms which looked like shorts, but they were stretch bottoms in different colours - like a mix and match.

similar costume mix and match below.

Attachments

• hibiscus ferns swimwear 3.jpg
    hibiscus ferns swimwear 3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 85
The tattoo appears, in my opinion, to be a cover up. One palm tree appears to have been a marijuana leaf that the "artist" attempted to blend in. The other palm tree seems to have some darker ink under it. I am not sure that this was professionally done. The coloring and shading seems like something that could have been done with a homemade tattoo gun.

I wonder if they have checked the hotels. If she was a tourist in town for Bike Week, there is an unpaid hotel room bill, and a room that would have contained belongings. Same with a rental apartment. If she lived alone in a home she owned, it will be more difficult to find.

I would say she was beach combing. if there is no car, she lives/stayed within walking distance of the beach.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LPopadoodles
Back