Searches for Lisa

What bothers me and prevents me from getting on the "Jersey" bandwagon is the fact that if Jersey is involved and neither parent are involved, why aren't they at the police station demanding answers from LE? Why aren't they insisting that Jersey tell LE where their daughter is?

The parents refusal to talk to LE is odd and points to guilt. How Jersey plays in this, if at all, is baffling.

The other thing that bothers me and I just dismiss is this "Lisa" person who claims she saw the baby being carried away that night. I have never heard of a large ten month old being carried the way she described, with the head being cradled to the chest of the person...that description fits an infant who would be tiny. A 26 lb. baby doesn't get carried with her head in your chest and a leg dangling from your elbow.

I think this "Lisa" witness is fitting the crime to a memory she never had.

The other thing that bothers me and I just dismiss is this "Lisa" person who claims she saw the baby being carried away that night. I have never heard of a large ten month old being carried the way she described, with the head being cradled to the chest of the person...that description fits an infant who would be tiny. A 26 lb. baby doesn't get carried with her head in your chest and a leg dangling from your elbow.

I think this "Lisa" witness is fitting the crime to a memory she never had.

I suspect she saw someone wanting to be seen, carrying a doll. JMHO

The only thing I worry about with the searches is the whole Roy Cronk thing. I don't think at this time there is enough info for me that DB did it, but at the same time I think that its better when LE or professional search teams search only because it would hold up better in court. I worry in all cases that if evidence is found by the public it won't hold up at trial no matter who is guilty. Maybe they have professionals going with them though....I just don't want to see who ever is guilty get off on some weird technicality or something. I am not sure if they can ask professionals to help, but I hope if something is found it holds up in court. This case is heartbreaking and I wish the truth would just come out!

I agree, the repeat of a Roy Kronk scenario would be awful,but TES is a professional outfit that had LE involvement in searching for Caylee,yet still had issues with volunteers ,like Laura Buchanon.
Unless LE gets a tip I'm not sure what else they will do .
Just a side note- it's not the searchers that create the scenario for reasonable doubt,it's the few lawyers who are willing to sacrifice people they know are innocent ,to get a "win".JMO

Unless it's private property or something taped off by LE ,I don't think anyone needs an okay. Personally,I would want to make sure I wasn't causing harm,but it's a free country . There were a lot of private searchers looking for Caylee.

Would not want to be the cause of harm either. It was just a personal impression and MOO.

Thank goodness someone is going to search. No one else is.

Why now, though? Why not a month ago? That's what I don't understand.

The post mentions weather.

It's going to be unseasonably warm, almost record high warm, this weekend. If it's in the 60s and still no snow on the ground then seems like a good time to search.

IB times is not MSM

I seriously beg to differ...........

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Business_Times"]International Business Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

IBTimes experienced rapid growth, particularly through 2010 and 2011.[8]
In August of 2011, IBTimes was ranked among the top 10 online growth properties in the United States by Comscore, growing 31 percent in one month. [9] By October of 2011, the site ranked within the top 400 U.S properties[10], and the top 900 global websites.

I just wonder how DB will ring in the NY. I just wonder if she worries about her "kidnapped" Baby Lisa??? I wonder if she's gone after a big honkin box of wine and gonna have her BFF Sabrina over and get sloshed again.

I hope if she does her loose lips sink some ships.

MHO ..

Where or where is Baby Lisa.

I seriously beg to differ...........

International Business Times - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IBTimes experienced rapid growth, particularly through 2010 and 2011.[8]
In August of 2011, IBTimes was ranked among the top 10 online growth properties in the United States by Comscore, growing 31 percent in one month. [9] By October of 2011, the site ranked within the top 400 U.S properties[10], and the top 900 global websites.

I don't think its considered MSM on websluths.......

I agree, the repeat of a Roy Kronk scenario would be awful,but TES is a professional outfit that had LE involvement in searching for Caylee,yet still had issues with volunteers ,like Laura Buchanon.
Unless LE gets a tip I'm not sure what else they will do .
Just a side note- it's not the searchers that create the scenario for reasonable doubt,it's the few lawyers who are willing to sacrifice people they know are innocent ,to get a "win".JMO

bbm i agree I am bashing the searchers in any way at all!

i hadn't seen this posted, i guess it goes here. short little update, nothing really new. i'm glad local media is still interested.

http://www.kmbc.com/r/30103166/detail.html

The case remains classified as a missing/abducted child, the spokesman said.

this is very interesting to me. today, in the baby Ayla Reynolds case, police said that the investigation has shifted from a missing persons case to a criminal investigation. here we are, three months in with Lisa, still a missing/abducted child. i'm not reading too much into it, because obviously every investigation is different, but i just thought it was interesting.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...unday-police-investigating-threat-to-searcher
Search for Baby Lisa Irwin Sunday, police investigating threat to searcher

--snipped--

January 14/2012.

The search for Baby Lisa continues, with a volunteer search scheduled Sunday.

You can find details about the search on the Searching for Lisa Irwin Facebook page.

Volunteers are urging the public to continue searching, despite the fact that one searcher has walked away from participating in future searches because she claims she received a what was described as a threatening phone call at work.

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Over three months after baby Lisa Irwin went missing from a Northland home, search teams continue to scour the area for the missing infant.

Police are not saying what information led them to the area, but teams will be searching again Sunday for the missing child near Interstate 435 and Parvin Road.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16523636/search-teams-continue-to-scour-area-for-missing-lisa-irwin

ETA: Although it is not very clear in this photo, this area is near the infamous Waffle House.

375346_338852192805943_290185081005988_1239458_1199600305_n.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...unday-police-investigating-threat-to-searcher
Search for Baby Lisa Irwin Sunday, police investigating threat to searcher

--snipped--

January 14/2012.

Interesting...looks like it may be a woman who's making these calls to searchers:

Recently Bonnie, one of the volunteers, was informed that her employers had received a call stating she was interfering with the search for the missing baby. When asked to identify herself the caller laughed and hung up.

Could all be a prank....but maybe not.

in another thread whisperer posted that lisa's body might've been missed in the landfill search...

i bumped this thread to ask if there's the possibility that LE could conduct another search?

and what would the chances be of finding anything at this point?

if the body was wrapped well, odds would be fairly good of locating her, right? but if that's the case, why was she missed the first time (if she was there)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back