Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS! ^^^^^^^
Come to think of it, nobody has yet written a book that utterly exposed, in detail, so very many 's lies, or revealed her blatant manipulation of people, especially Travis, even her journal. Or how she shamelessly manufactured gross lies about Travis. Oh, just how many time she accidentally sent texts and emails to Travis... and used people for her own benefit.

I know this is OT..but I was reading"Behind the words"(and this is in lieu to the post about her being a virus up thread) but,Kim talks about the picture of and TA taken at sacred Grove(the one where's she's hanging on him from behind and he looks unenthused to say the least) and she notices that it looks like Travis has a cold sore and if everyone remembers at the start of the first trial half of her face is covered in cold sores(cough cough.ahem herpes cough).just something I was putting two and two together.

Regarding 'All exhibits introduced into evidence' :
Can we ask for a copy of, say, the whole/complete laptop history report by Menendez or Dworkin, not just what were shown on the screen and discussed during trial?
(well, maybe not the whole thing, just June 3rd and June 4th)

and are all of the photos including those undeleted (90? of them), available to us? (thinking of Geevee)

You're giving me the "I want" tummy butterflies. :)

I'd love to see the hard drive reports and Melendez' camera report too.

It's a scroll within a scroll. The document in the middle is a PDF. So there is a scroll button there. Hope that helps!

I had to use a computer, not an iPad.

However, now that I've read those questions, I'm astonished at how astute they are and how clearly they weren't putting up with any nonsense from the DT. They creamed LaV.....

I know this is OT..but I was reading"Behind the words"(and this is in lieu to the post about her being a virus up thread) but,Kim talks about the picture of and TA taken at sacred Grove(the one where's she's hanging on him from behind and he looks unenthused to say the least) and she notices that it looks like Travis has a cold sore and if everyone remembers at the start of the first trial half of her face is covered in cold sores(cough cough.ahem herpes cough).just something I was putting two and two together.

Didn't we discuss at one point whether might have given TA an STD? Maybe this was one of the things she didn't come clean on?

An STD might have been so far off TA's radar (I doubt the ward covered sex education, protection, etc., and where's he supposed to learn this stuff), that he just never imagined needing any kind of protection or what an STD might look like.

Do you have a photo of in court with the herpes sores? I can't remember that feature.

I remember it being made a big deal in the beginning.however,I'm not sure how to post a link or pictures here yet...unless a kind fellow WS wouldn't mind helping me out?
Didn't we discuss at one point whether might have given TA an STD? Maybe this was one of the things she didn't come clean on?

An STD might have been so far off TA's radar (I doubt the ward covered sex education, protection, etc., and where's he supposed to learn this stuff), that he just never imagined needing any kind of protection or what an STD might look like.

Do you have a photo of in court with the herpes sores? I can't remember that feature.

Or Travis was so naive and trusting when I'm sure she assured him she was clean.but honestly,I wouldn't put it past the ***** to give it to him on purpose to have control over him. "Now you can't have sex with anybody but me!" This has bugged me especially with all the condoms they find on her

I think it was around redirect, tho it's hard to tell with the monitor I'm on.

I just googled "Jodi arias' cold sores in court 2013 and it popped up with a YouTube video of it.i can't figure out how to link it here.But,it's there :)

Or Travis was so naive and trusting when I'm sure she assured him she was clean.but honestly,I wouldn't put it past the ***** to give it to him on purpose to have control over him. "Now you can't have sex with anybody but me!" This has bugged me especially with all the condoms they find on her
And there's no mention at all of condoms for sex with TA, despite her cache: it's all about the KY. Maybe TA thought KY was protection?

I think I've done my first rabbit hole!! Hahahaha,at least one that I'm openly sharing :rolleyes:

O/T. For anyone else who has been following the news about the children trapped in a cave in Thailand--

It looks like preparations are now underway to attempt a diving rescue. The media has been cleared out, forbidden to take video/photos of any kids who are brought out; the ambulances have been there, but are now lined up near the cave entrance; medic helicopters are ready; the boys' families have been relocated; the road into the staging area has been cleared.

Even if the first rescue is already underway (that hasn't been reported), i imagine it will be many hours before there's news, since it has been taking expert divers a full 5 hours to return to the entrance from where the boys are.

May the prayers & hope of people around the world help bring them all home alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500