Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phoenix New Times article by Shanna Hogan depicts a whining Nurmi from his book. He also refers to CMJA's "haters", is this man 10 years old??? or has he spent too much time with CMJA??? either way he looks stupid and uneducated. Also he says he rushed his book out because he thought he was dying, giving him an excuse for the bad writing and poor editing. IMO, he rushed the book out to beat Juan to the punch.

This daggone snow needs to stop NOW. We have had 10" since early am Tuesday. It is very pretty to look at, but terror on the roadways. The little that melted from the peek of sun today is now ice.. 14 degrees, and wind chills below zero. Come on Spring!!!

I knew that the lovely Mrs. Arpaio had been sick, but Sheriff Joe released this info. I will be praying for the Arpaio family. I remember him posting a tribute to her on FB (for their 59th wedding anniversary)...lovely and touching words.

"In response to a number of media inquiries, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his wife Ava are confirming that Mrs. Arpaio has been diagnosed with cancer. Ava has already undergone traditional treatment and is at home resting comfortably and on the path to recovery. Both Sheriff Arpaio and Ava thank those who were aware of her illness for all their prayers and flowers and good wishes and both would like everyone to know that they are confident of an excellent outcome."

I knew that the lovely Mrs. Arpaio had been sick, but Sheriff Joe released this info. I will be praying for the Arpaio family. I remember him posting a tribute to her on FB (for their 59th wedding anniversary)...lovely and touching words.

"In response to a number of media inquiries, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his wife Ava are confirming that Mrs. Arpaio has been diagnosed with cancer. Ava has already undergone traditional treatment and is at home resting comfortably and on the path to recovery. Both Sheriff Arpaio and Ava thank those who were aware of her illness for all their prayers and flowers and good wishes and both would like everyone to know that they are confident of an excellent outcome."

I did not know this until now. Good wishes to Mrs. Arpaio as she recovers.

Thanks for sharing this info.

About Nurmi... he is NOT noble, likable, well-spoken, a seeker of justice or a brilliant litigator.
In other words, he is the anti-Juan Martinez.

That being said, I am sorry that he is ill.

:tyou:

Coherent thought kinda difficult. Stuttering by to say thanks and that I don't understand why the only got smacked for being disrespectful, not for pulling off her squalid little rap scheme for attention.

If that scheme didn't break rules I imagine she feels encouraged to repeat it as soon as she regains her privileges. :floating:

Question:

Does anyone recall who said the killer "kicked her sensei so hard that she dropped out of class because she didn't want to hurt anyone." Another lie from the killers mouth I know, yet some truth in every lie... the kicking and stomping, GRR.

I found it.

Such BS. If she was ever in a MA class it was because whatever boy she was with at the time was interested and she took the class to not let that boy out of her sight, though I do believe she'd kick an instructor or another student not only too hard but unexpectedly, out of rage, as in- an assault, and I wouldn't be the least surprised if she was tossed out by her ear and lucked out charges weren't filed.

Of course, I confess to a certain bias in how I view the . :D

JA's "disrespect to staff" may have had something to do with Troy Hayden interviewing JM @ Lumley:

Troy HaydenVerified account
‏@troyhaydenfox10
@PitchingAFit Yes. It apparently happened just after I was interviewed Juan Martinez outside of her cellblock. Interesting timing.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14h14 hours ago
@pithyandwitty Yes. Just saw that. It happened just after I did and interview Juan Martinez in the shadow of her cellblock. Timing?

Says more details coming Mon. and the interview will air Tues.

:tyou:

Coherent thought kinda difficult. Stuttering by to say thanks and that I don't understand why the only got smacked for being disrespectful, not for pulling off her squalid little rap scheme for attention.

If that scheme didn't break rules I imagine she feels encouraged to repeat it as soon as she regains her privileges. :floating:

Maybe they were unable or didn't have the time to uncover proof of her involvement for the PR scheme, but I suspect that it was not forgotten when they decided on discipline for the disrespect charge. From reports, Perryville was flooded with irate complaints after the phone call was "leaked"...

JA's "disrespect to staff" may have had something to do with Troy Hayden interviewing JM @ Lumley:

LOL! Well played, Mr. Martinez. He knew the killer wouldn't be able to contain herself knowing he was talking "bad" about her at HER house. :jail:

Troy Hayden interviewed JM right outside the ' s cell block? Presumably about JM's book? And she could see this through her window but was utterly helpless to make it stop or to get Troy's attention?

I'm surprised "disrespect" is all that followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500