Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Geevee! Sorry for slow response and will be slower still.

Ironically, I climbed on out of the rabbit hole and promptly fell down a real one, outside, taking pics of a gorgeous sunset.

To the ER where they IV'd morphine and whatever else after that, and for the past 2 days nonstop oxycodin and Valium and steroids. The pain has been fierce---twisted back and right leg and having wicked muscle spasms.

So dozing and healing and looking forward to JM's book and.not here for much or for long.

Hugs for the help offer...

Hope you are better SOON, Hope4more! :daisy:

At this point I am calling this a rumor since it has not yet been confirmed, so please take it as such. A supporter of the butcheress tweeted that "281129 has had her contact visits put on hold for 6 months and no phone calls." DSTM. (don't shoot the messenger) :jail:

Ironically, I climbed on out of the rabbit hole and promptly fell down a real one, outside, taking pics of a gorgeous sunset.

To the ER where they IV'd morphine and whatever else after that, and for the past 2 days nonstop oxycodin and Valium and steroids. The pain has been fierce---twisted back and right leg and having wicked muscle spasms.

So dozing and healing and looking forward to JM's book and.not here for much or for long.

So sorry to hear this.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
:grouphug:

Sorry to hear that you are on the injured list Hope, hopefully you are soon on the mend.

Emoticons not displaying so these are pretend ones:

Hugs and more hugs.... balloons galore.... cupcakes with extra icing.... and a comfy pillow and throw...... all for you from me

At this point I am calling this a rumor since it has not yet been confirmed, so please take it as such. A supporter of the butcheress tweeted that "281129 has had her contact visits put on hold for 6 months and no phone calls." DSTM. (don't shoot the messenger) :jail:

Oh, I hope this is true.

At first I thought you were saying you had morphined your computer, LMAO, and that it needed Valium to recover from the overdose of cider.
Here's Hope 4 more better.

I believe us posters sorta worked out this was true. Jodi was expecting an upgrade to contact visits in February. If that was canceled, I believe it wouldn't be reviewed for 6 months (that's kind of their system). No phone calls goes without saying, since she broke the rules via a phone call.

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry, Hope! I sure hope the drugs are able to keep you out of too much pain soon, that must be just miserable. :( Great big soft (((hugs)))

The help offer stands whenever, really good computer guy with a heart of gold. :)

I think I'll wait to see if anything shows up on her DOC profile. If JA can't make phone calls, how did that supporter get the information, by carrier pigeon?

I wonder if the killer even cares if she gets penalized for infractions. She needs to be in the public eye and thrives on attention, even the negative kind. I suspect that if she is in fact penalized over the next six months that we will hear another message from her then...even if it means a whole new penalty. IOW, this killer will only thrive if she can keep herself relevant somehow. Languishing in prison without something going down to put her in the limelight from time to time is not how she plans to do her time. She is there for the rest of her life so probably figures she has nothing to lose and she likely does not care if she has to have a few months' down time here and there; it's a small price to pay for the opportunity to speak out to the masses in her own way. Rules be damned and all that.

I think I'll wait to see if anything shows up on her DOC profile. If JA can't make phone calls, how did that supporter get the information, by carrier pigeon?

LOL, that or her family? That is why I said "rumor at this point"

A ventmate? A non-contact visit? MDLR?

A ventmate? A non-contact visit? MDLR?

It seems logical that her visitors would be notified that she isn't receiving visitors as they try to schedule weekly visits. Also I believe a fan on her support page said she was told no phone calls or visitors for the indefinite future. I'm not surprised word has gotten out.

It is sooo frustrating to type a 50 line reply to a post and get the "Your post has to be more than 5 words"

That's too bad.

Jodi wants to be relevant without consequence. This is not how Jodi plans on doing her time. But it will be how she does her time.

Franquer, Sometimes that will happen if your post preceeds the quote you are responding to. That happens to me too. When I attempt to delete I end up deleting part of the quote I am responding to. I dont think the mods realize this is done by mistake.

I wonder if the killer even cares if she gets penalized for infractions. She needs to be in the public eye and thrives on attention, even the negative kind. I suspect that if she is in fact penalized over the next six months that we will hear another message from her then...even if it means a whole new penalty. IOW, this killer will only thrive if she can keep herself relevant somehow. Languishing in prison without something going down to put her in the limelight from time to time is not how she plans to do her time. She is there for the rest of her life so probably figures she has nothing to lose and she likely does not care if she has to have a few months' down time here and there; it's a small price to pay for the opportunity to speak out to the masses in her own way. Rules be damned and all that.

And it's very likely, that yet again, she overestimated herself in getting out a jam...

"Oh no warden, I would never intentionally disobey media interview guidelines."

Warden: 6 months of punishment

Arias: WTF??

You know how she is...

Arias: Maybe in 2 months they'll stop being such 'meanies.'

Warden: And don't think that you'll get any special privilege, lockdown to completion.

Arias: Buuut...

It seems logical that her visitors would be notified that she isn't receiving visitors as they try to schedule weekly visits. Also I believe a fan on her support page said she was told no phone calls or visitors for the indefinite future. I'm not surprised word has gotten out.

I thought she wasn't going to get contact visits. In the taped phone call, I believe she said these would start in February. IMO per LinTX this corresponds to an elevation to Phase 3 in her rewards system. That upgrade has now evidently been moved back 6 months. She's always had non-contact visits. The non-contact visits are when the inmate and visitor can't touch each other: inmate sits behind a glass pane and speaks through a microphone. IIRC, even death row inmates get non-contact visits. I'm assuming these go away, too, if circumstances warrant, e.g. if JA pulls another stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500