SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men can be sooo helpful, can't they?

Mine built a bookshelf on the steel boat, so they welded the frame. Those nice "little" welding sparks started a good fire. I saw smoke pouring out of the porthole and the next thing, there was Elvis, drawing a bucket of water. "Everything alright?" I asked. Yes, nodded Elvis. Everything but the luggage, which was burned beyond use. :floorlaugh:

Men can be sooo helpful, can't they?

Mine built a bookshelf on the steel boat, so they welded the frame. Those nice "little" welding sparks started a good fire. I saw smoke pouring out of the porthole and the next thing, there was Elvis, drawing a bucket of water. "Everything alright?" I asked. Yes, nodded Elvis. Everything but the luggage, which was burned beyond use. :floorlaugh:

At least mine never started any fires.....yet. :floorlaugh: He does try to be helpful, but I remember him once picking all the grapes I bought (not cheap) off of the vine and putting them in a tupperware bowl because he thought it would be easier for me. I explained to him that once you pull the grapes off of the vine they go bad. Bless his heart though, he tries. :floorlaugh:

I'm not just cooler, I'm colder. It was 47 degrees this morning when I got up and 60 inside the house. While the temp did hit 70 outside today, my house never got warmer than 66.

I'm wearing fleece today.

---------
Hi gcharlie, we were in the low 50's last night. Now this coming week is supposed to be in the 80's, never had much summer. The magic word in this
sentence is supposed! :floorlaugh:. I sat through Da* winter waiting for summer, yeah right! now we will freeze our cans off! :drumroll: :seeya:

What time is the party starting tonight? Is there anything I can bring?

:bananapowerslide::Banane39::Banane13::Banane10::Bananahide:

Anybody feel like dancing?

----------
Yeah gcharlie, bring the people.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What time is the party starting tonight? Is there anything I can bring?

:bananapowerslide::Banane39::Banane13::Banane10::Bananahide:

Anybody feel like dancing?

I'm ahead of you.... Dancing on the table, twirling my bra over my head like a helicopter propellor! Paaar Tay!!!

I'm in the mood to twerk too! Yeeee hawwww

LOLing at y'all complaining about heat and humidity...Down here, our Auburn football players are conditioned for this and gonna whup some major a$$ tomorrow nite at 6:30 central...War Eagle!!!

I'm ahead of you.... Dancing on the table, twirling my bra over my head like a helicopter propellor! Paaar Tay!!!

I'm in the mood to twerk too! Yeeee hawwww

Shoot, you said helicopter propeller. Reminds me of this old commercial. I posted it a few months ago, when this thread was ALIVE. So many posters posting wonderful videos. Memories!!

[video=youtube;8kcUjuXBFA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kcUjuXBFA8[/video]

I wonder why Jodi's tweets have stopped?:waitasec:

I wonder why Jodi's tweets have stopped?:waitasec:

i was thinking that the other day,maybe now nurmi has filed that (imo) idiotic motion about twitter she has finally got the hint.

i'd be using those against her,sure she's deleted them but can guarantee a lot of people have them screencapped

i was thinking that the other day,maybe now nurmi has filed that (imo) idiotic motion about twitter she has finally got the hint.

i'd be using those against her,sure she's deleted them but can guarantee a lot of people have them screencapped

She tweeted after that motion was filed. Her tweets seem to come in flurries, with no rhyme or reason behind them. Just when it seems that she may have stopped, she tweets again.

She's got to be a DT's worst nightmare.

She tweeted after that motion was filed. Her tweets seem to come in flurries, with no rhyme or reason behind them. Just when it seems that she may have stopped, she tweets again.

She's got to be a DT's worst nightmare.

Yeah as much as I don't like nurmi I do sympathize with him having to out up with her and not being able to get off the case.

You'd think he'd want rid of her asap instead of filing every motion available under the sun

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Josie, how is that ankle doing? And what lovely color is it now?

OT: the admin of the FB Juan Martinez support page is a raging idiot. Just thought everyone should know lol

OMG it's 105 degrees here right now with the humidity! What is up with the weather for Pete's sake?

Hope everyone else is cooler. This is nasty. :hot:

It is so crazy that Canada is warmer than the Deep South of the USA. A nice 88 degrees at my location. Stay cool Princess.

The twitter formula per Donavan Bering: "She'll call and say, 'I have a quote.' We'll talk about it. Sometimes she'll say, 'Let's tweet'."__________Reported on Fox10.

It is so crazy that Canada is warmer than the Deep South of the USA. A nice 88 degrees at my location. Stay cool Princess.

It's much cooler here today thank goodness! Temperatures are in the mid 70's today. What a relief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB