SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. A Plea Deal has been reached and he has pleaded guilty to manslaughter, which means possibly the Arias retrial can proceed sooner than expected. :)

Hi, I havent been to sleep yetbut I'm hoping. Turned this on to get weather. We are freezing! 19 right now, hi 24, tomorrow hi 17! two days of 10 above at night low low days.. I hate this!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::eek:verreaction: :martini:For Curious~to feel better.

Stay warm Nore. My head and bones hurt hearing those frigid temps.

I remember a long time ago I was in Grand Rapids, MI in January.
The high for the day was 10 degrees and the next day it was suppose to
warm up to 15 degrees. I thought what is the difference between 10 and 15,
both are too too cold to be able to function. Super cold weather (like in the 30's) hurts my head.

Anyone here who is following the Richard Chrisman case (JM's other trial), RC has accepted a plea deal and will be before Judge Granville in a half hour (10:00 a.m. AZ time), don't know if cameras will be on but I'll post all the tweets and such that I can find on his thread.

Thanks for the info., geevee!

Something is popping up on twitter that a gag order was issued and this is the reason that CMJA is not tweeting.

Implication in tweets is that a reporter who has had way too many co-inky dinks when it comes to the DT has somehow lent credence to this info.

Hi, I havent been to sleep yetbut I'm hoping. Turned this on to get weather. We are freezing! 19 right now, hi 24, tomorrow hi 17! two days of 10 above at night low low days.. I hate this!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::eek:verreaction: :martini:For Curious~to feel better.

Thank you Nore and all my well wishers. I feel much better today. Feel human again. :loveyou:

Hope to see the killer going to trial now, very soon.

Something is popping up on twitter that a gag order was issued and this is the reason that CMJA is not tweeting.

Implication in tweets is that a reporter who has had way too many co-inky dinks when it comes to the DT has somehow lent credence to this info.

Someone please tell me. Is it my imagination or didn't JSS set the next hearing for CMJA on December 13th, Friday? Could it be that they would set a date?

Jodi Arias Snapped 2 part series is on Oxygen Sunday nite

Yeah, she would like us to believe she just "snapped" wouldn't she?
That killer planned it all the way.

That said, "Snapped" is a pretty good series. Lots of stories on female killers.

Someone please tell me. Is it my imagination or didn't JSS set the next hearing for CMJA on December 13th, Friday? Could it be that they would set a date?

My gut tells me that we just might get a date set on Friday the 13th. Especially with the Chrisman retrial off the calendar.

Now that would be something!

Wow, You guys are party animals this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oceandreamer753