SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. In case ya wonder why I put up certain vids instead of others, I try hard to avoid the commercials YT sticks on them, the 15 and 30 second ones are no-goes for me, and I don't figure anyone else wants to sit through those before the main attraction. The skippable after 5 seconds is my personal limit. lol

Just want you to know how much I appreciate your DJ skills here, geevee. My playlist grows every time I stop in. Thanks! (playing particular favorites tonight, I see ) :loveyou:

Fingers crossed CMJA trial starts soon. Thanks for that update, too!

We are :drumroll: and :yourock: and :party: all in here. Thanks to our resident DJ all up in here!

We will be :cautionDrunk:, :spinner::toastred: :tipsy: with all this good music! I just wanted to use these emoticons. :HHJP: On :D

Has Mollyandme or YoNo been on recently? I thought I read that MAM had just found out she was pregnant. Hope she is doing ok. I saw where M was back in the hospital with pneumonia again. Goodness. I guess still no Princess? And YoNo? Is she ok? I miss reading her jokes.

It is always comforting to come on this thread and see the wonderful names of people I have grown to care so much about. I hope everybody is feeling better.

Has Mollyandme or YoNo been on recently? I thought I read that MAM had just found out she was pregnant. Hope she is doing ok. I saw where M was back in the hospital with pneumonia again. Goodness. I guess still no Princess? And YoNo? Is she ok? I miss reading her jokes.

It is always comforting to come on this thread and see the wonderful names of people I have grown to care so much about. I hope everybody is feeling better.

Zuri - YoNo is fine, band width issues on the computer and will be back as soon as the numbers drop. Still no word from Princess and haven't seen Mollyandme for awhile. If you remember she miscarried the baby.

Zuri - YoNo is fine, band width issues on the computer and will be back as soon as the numbers drop. Still no word from Princess and haven't seen Mollyandme for awhile. If you remember she miscarried the baby.

Well MAM is due on 7/28/14. I hope she is doing well. Daisy I am a happening person and so quick at remembering everything I can't remember. You are not helping:eek:ddsmiley:

Well MAM is due on 7/28/14. I hope she is doing well. Daisy I am a happening person and so quick at remembering everything I can't remember. You are not helping:eek:ddsmiley:

I remember that Molly is due 7/28 .

I stand corrected! :facepalm:
Thanks for the update, dear! :loveyou:

Oh no, she miscarried ? :(

----------
Hi, thanks for the news on YesorNo..I worry. I may well be wrong but yes MAM miscarried but I thought she got pregnant again. I remember hoping it wasnt too soon, as in miscarry again. They are probably wrapped up in shopping too, little kids. God Bless them! :loveyou:

I am really starting to worry about princess that about a month or more now isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I am really starting to worry about princess that about a month or more now isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Princess had her surgery on 10/30 , so it has been probably 6 weeks.

I think it is safe to say that we are all worried about Princess.

Good Day everyone. I got a text last night from CBS 5, (AZ station), "jury failed to reach unanimous verdict in sentencing of John McCluskey; judge will sentence him to life in prison." The text didn't address if "life" was with or without parole option. Hope this isn't a foreshadowing of things to come.

Got call from grandsons mom yesterday, will I babysit all 3 Sat night, over night. Have to move all the breakable ornaments up the tree, and do extra cleaning. Supposedly they will be picked up before 6 pm Sunday. Never knew a movie and dinner took 24 hours. Must be watching all the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies back to back. LOL. When it rains, it pours and I won't complain, but the 10 year old snoops everywhere, drawers, closets etc, always, not just x-mas time. He has basically raised himself so far, sad, but I can't be too involved there. My 3 y/o G.S. told me and demonstrated how his big brother breaks his toys on purpose, so I have a hard time feeling for the older one.

Her father's trial (my grandsons maternal grandfather) has been continued to Monday. In Cook County, no electronics of any kind allowed in courtrooms, they still use sketch artists. I plan on buying trial transcripts after case is over for future reference and protection of my little guys. Freezing cold in Chicago, -15 wind chill, 5 above high today. Tis the season.

Princess had her surgery on 10/30 , so it has been probably 6 weeks.

I think it is safe to say that we are all worried about Princess.

Does anyone know what the surgery was? Was it a major one? I guess no one knows how to reach her? Worried about her, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird