SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know who filed it but I'm assuming it's Media:

10/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 10/22/2013
NOTE: REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPTION OF THE OCTOBER 24, 2013 SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE, AND FOR THE TIMELY RELEASE OF A TRANSCRIPT THEREOF

don't know who filed it but I'm assuming it's Media:

10/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001) 10/22/2013
NOTE: REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPTION OF THE OCTOBER 24, 2013 SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE, AND FOR THE TIMELY RELEASE OF A TRANSCRIPT THEREOF

The only way that I could see a transcript being released is if neither party had anything to offer. The other "offer" that CMJA made was basically saying if the State didn't agree to a plea of manslaughter she was going to take everyone down with her. If a stunt like that was pulled again and the media got hold of it and ran with it, the news could limit a new jury pool.

Where is everyone? :uthere:

I found this new smiley and it reminds me of Willie and the Nurminator LoL. Or Willie and Juan when they'd get into it. :floorlaugh:

Here it is :judge:

I found this new smiley and it reminds me of Willie and the Nurminator LoL. Or Willie and Juan when they'd get into it. :floorlaugh:

BBM Our internet "usage" is getting up there, so we have to cool it for a while :tantrum:
But I'll be back. :floorlaugh:

We could use a smiley for "pigs flying" on WS (we've been waiting so long) :floorlaugh:

Just for you!

flyingpig.gif

Willie and The PumpBoys!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ugh...

CMJA's aunt has posted yet another link on the "official" FB about DV.

This is so distasteful and deeply offensive towards real victims of DV; the link involves those who have lost their lives due to domestic violence.

Because CMJA's claim was built on lies, with an ever changing story, no amount of proof to the contrary will ever convince her obstinate supporters. I'm fairly certain that there is a lot of evidence deemed too prejudicial that was not allowed as testimony that would make things even clearer that CMJA was no victim or "survivor" as she likes to call herself.

Will the DV movement discontinue the use of survivor when this trial is over?

If this penalty phase does go to retrial, I have a feeling that there is yet another version of the abuse tale to be told.

After seeing that the ex-waitress is soliciting funds for an appeal I checked out the amount of traffic that website is receiving. Was entertained to see what web analysis sites reported about that page-- that it is ranked 0% in the world and that it receives 0 --that is a zero number of visitors. LMAO!!!

Its possible that the number of people who have visited the site exceeds zero. Its just that whatever the actual number, it is so pitifully small that even the most accurate and sophisticated web trackers don't bother to try counting that low....they just write it off with a zero. Sounds about right in so many ways, eh?

The killer makes me sick. May she rot in jail, prison and hell.

DV - a total sham.

Twitter has been pretty active today over the JAA Appeal Fund now able to collect credit card donations.

Professor here being professorial one again :scared:

Trusts can be very complicated to set up and the legal costs can be very, very expensive.

OJ Simpson set up a Domestic Asset Protection Trust (DAPT) to try to shield his wealth from the Goldman family. He chose Florida as his residence because the primary home in Florida is protected from creditor claims as a homestead.

As far as I can tell, in a DAPT, the grantor/settlor and the beneficiary are the same person. Logistically, I cannot imagine how this could be the case for CMJA. How could she open a US Bank account in Oregon? She would have to do so in order for her to be the grantor/settlor.

Other than UGTM or UTMA accounts, I am not aware of trusts than can be continually funded over a period of time. It would seem to me, based on the limited information available, that donations to the trust could be construed as income and taxed at a very high rate...over 39% federal taxes and over 9% for both California and Oregon. If this is the case, then they have to raise double the amount needed so that the tax man can get paid.

There is just not enough information to know what type of trust this is, how it was set up, who is the grantor, who is the trustee, contingent beneficiary, distributory provisions, etc. Without that information, who knows how well it might work?

I'll be very curious to see what kind of news reports come out.

The professor steps down now. :lookingitup:

CNN is reporting Michael Skakel's murder conviction for Martha Moxley's murder has been thrown out.

A new trial has been ordered.

This on her twitter. El tiempo lo arregla todo
Google translator said it means -The time fixes everything

and there is this:Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 7h

Donations are now being accepted for my appeals at http://www.Justice4Jodi.com .

Arizona today executed the second death row prisoner in a month. Robert Jones Jr. was executed by lethal injection this morning:

It took execution technicians about 30 minutes to find usable veins in Jones, a former drug user. At one point, Jones jokingly said, "Shooting dope. Free up one of my hands and I'll find it for you."

When the warden asked whether Jones had any last words, he said: "Love and respect my friends and family and hope my friends are never here."

He never turned his head to look at the witnesses on the other side of a window. Because of limited space in the execution building's witness room, only 18 of the 22 invited victim relatives were inside.

"Robert never looked toward the window. He was completely unremorseful, which shows his cowardice," said Clint Hardman, a nephew of one of the victims.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state...ed-for-arizona-death-row-inmate#ixzz2iaPHgyEZ

This on her twitter. El tiempo lo arregla todoGoogle translator said it means -The time fixes everything

and there is this:Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 7h

Donations are now being accepted for my appeals at http://www.Justice4Jodi.com .

Yes, she's soooo clever with her little nuggets of "wisdom". :floorlaugh: What the heck does that even mean? :dunno: She probably means that she's going to drag this thing out forever, because she still thinks she can "fix" it. :banghead:

----------

Molly, I am soooo happy to hear this. I was really concerned. :loveyou:

Yes, she's soooo clever with her little nuggets of "wisdom". :floorlaugh: What the heck does that even mean? :dunno: She probably means that she's going to drag this thing out forever, because she still thinks she can "fix" it. :banghead:

They need to just get it done with. All these delays :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members