SIDEBAR #22- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricki and Nore, stay warm and safe.

Yes/no, congrats to your son.

Trying to stay warm. The oilman did not deliver our oil today and guess what, we ran out tonight. Hubby lit the fireplace for now and I hope the oilman will come tomorrow in the snow.

Kensie, you should really stay home tomorrow. I don't know how bad you got the flu but I know it really sucks and takes a lot out of you, especially if you are not resting and drinking fluids. I had a bad flu when I was just 19 years old. I remember because it was just about the worst I ever felt. I was out of work for 7 days and had a cough for a month and lost so much weight because I could not hold anything down. Take care of yourself.

Took a look at JA twitter, which she said she was signing off on. Noticed that her picture has changed to a drawing of herself. Not at all flattering.

Lopsided face for a lopsided person- Pfttttttttttttt :puke:

picture.php

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

It looks traced and does not even look like her from a distance. Looks like the photo take in Cali after her Salinas salon visit.

And you're right! :puke:

Hasn't she left off something in her list of of accomplishments? convicted murderer?

It's getting cold tonight in north Texas, I hope everyone, everywhere, keeps warm tonight.

God bless,

My son just received an invitation for an interview on Feb. 17 at
the college he applied to.

:party:

:fireworks:

They must like him- so far. :praying:

Now- what should he wear, I wonder??? :dunno:

That's wonderful!! Congrats to him!

Has anyone seen gcharlie recently? A phone buddy?

Now am I going to start taking names of those not having a phone buddy? :floorlaugh:

Has anyone seen gcharlie recently? A phone buddy?

Now am I going to start taking names of those not having a phone buddy? :floorlaugh:

I was thinking about yesterday wondering if she was doing okay. I will be anyone's phone buddy, just pm the info to me.

Remember yesterday when I was hell bent about going to work today? Yes/no may be the only one that remembers. This morning I could not complete my shower. With conditioner on my hair ( it is still there), I had to stop the shower and lay on the floor. I was so weak and when I looked in the mirror, my coloring was so scary pale. I feel fine except for the weakness. I have to get back to work. First, I have to figure out how to get this darn conditioner out of my hair.

Woke up this AM to 1 1/2' of snow- heavy snow- and still coming down.

The Queen was hilarious this morning when she went out to do her business.
I watched her as she tried to navigate a path in the yard. She walked back and forth until she was satisfied that she had enough room for her to pee, etc. :facepalm:

I should have helped her, but I decided she just had to put her big-girl bloomers on and fend for herself (and my son was still sleeping). She was a little snowlady when she came in- poor little thing. :floorlaugh:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

:seeya:

I was thinking about yesterday wondering if she was doing okay. I will be anyone's phone buddy, just pm the info to me.

Remember yesterday when I was hell bent about going to work today? Yes/no may be the only one that remembers. This morning I could not complete my shower. With conditioner on my hair ( it is still there), I had to stop the shower and lay on the floor. I was so weak and when I looked in the mirror, my coloring was so scary pale. I feel fine except for the weakness. I have to get back to work. First, I have to figure out how to get this darn conditioner out of my hair.

Morning Kensie :seeya:

Sorry you're still feeling bad, but it's to be expected when you have the flu. It hits you really hard and you really just need to rest your body. It's working really hard to get you well.

When you feel a little steadier today, maybe you can stick your head under the faucet in your kitchen to get the conditioner off of your hair???

Work will have to wait- especially when you can't even stand. Maybe you can call your MD office and tell them you are too weak to come in, but will need a doctor's note for work for the flu??

Get some rest today and sleep, please or I'll come and bop you one. :bigstick:

:getwell:

Just came back from reading today's posts on the Philip Seymour Hoffman thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233640&page=4

someone posted this article:

"Drugs and alcohol are not my problem, reality is my problem, drugs and alcohol are my solution...
If this seems odd to you it is because you are not an alcoholic or a drug addict. You are likely one of the 90% of people who can drink and use drugs safely. I have friends who can smoke weed, swill gin, even do crack and then merrily get on with their lives. For me, this is not an option. I will relinquish all else to ride that buzz to oblivion. Even if it began as a timid glass of chardonnay on a ponce's yacht, it would end with me necking the bottle, swimming to shore and sprinting to Bethnal Green in search of a crack house. I look to drugs and booze to fill up a hole in me; unchecked, the call of the wild is too strong...

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2013/mar/09/russell-brand-life-without-drugs

BBM Russell Brand's former drug use and his statement that drugs "fill a hole" is what I was talking about in my previous post about addiction.
But there must be more to it than that, I suppose, but what is it?

I just went to the killers twitter page and the sketch of her is awful. I think I could have drawn it and I have a hard time drawing a stick man.

I am not use to all this free time that I have since I have been sick. It does feel better to sit up than to lay down. When I lay down, I cough like crazy.

Where is everyone? I finally have free daytime and no one is around. I really do not like talking to myself. I am not that interesting.

Come on over to the Amanda Hayes thread :seeya:

Amanda Hayes to go on trial for murder of Laura Ackerson -#2 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There are a few of us there, although the Knox thread probably has more people hanging around in it.

Oh, I'll check it out - Thank you! :wave:
respectfully snipped...
-----
P.S. It has started to snow again. 6 to 10 inches due. They are already closing schools in Ohio. I want to SCREAM!!!:tantrum:

Posting this picture for all you in the snow!!

Attachments

• No More Snow.jpg
    No More Snow.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
We have ice. Just north of us in PA, over 500,000 households have no power. Old trees came down or split and will have to be taken down. Ugh.

Kenzie, I hope you feel better soon. Influenza is no joke and I bet your doctor's office would fax something to you or your employer if you ask. Most docs prefer you not to come in if you have Influenza. Gatorade is your friend right about now. Bless your heart. On the upside, your hair will look healthy and shiny with your long term deep conditioning treatment.

Our heating bill is outrageous also. I have the heat set on 65 so the heat pump doesn't run all the time. This is nuts. Hope those of you waiting on oil or propane get your refills soon.

I wish I could take a cruise sans norovirus. Got an email from Royal Caribbean and it has me dreaming of soft Caribbean waters, the lapis and turquoise waters, the sun. As it stands now, my mind will just have to set sail...

Everybody stay warm and safe. Xo

I Like to Bend Pages, we think alike. Every night, my prayer is that everyone in the world has covers to protect against the cold.

Oil man was a no show today. Boy the are very independent. Wonder what our oilman would do if people got their oil elsewhere. Bet they would think twice about customer service. Ugh. Hubby is going to get some diesel since we ran out of wood. Chilly in this house.
Zuri, I am dreaming of summer heat, summer breeze, white sand, and blue waters. Summer can't come soon enough. To bad that season is so short. I certainly live in the wrong part of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice Collector