SIDEBAR #22- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about yesterday wondering if she was doing okay. I will be anyone's phone buddy, just pm the info to me.

Remember yesterday when I was hell bent about going to work today? Yes/no may be the only one that remembers. This morning I could not complete my shower. With conditioner on my hair ( it is still there), I had to stop the shower and lay on the floor. I was so weak and when I looked in the mirror, my coloring was so scary pale. I feel fine except for the weakness. I have to get back to work. First, I have to figure out how to get this darn conditioner out of my hair.

------------
Oh Kensie take care. Getting a lot of rest now is very important. I know about pale, I was after being so sick plus I am Fish belly white Irish! I go to the store and people keep asking me if I am sick!:floorlaugh: You get rest now gramma has spoken. When you feel tired lay down! If you get sweaty, lay down. :loveyou:

Oil man was a no show today. Boy the are very independent. Wonder what our oilman would do if people got their oil elsewhere. Bet they would think twice about customer service. Ugh. Hubby is going to get some diesel since we ran out of wood. Chilly in this house.
Zuri, I am dreaming of summer heat, summer breeze, white sand, and blue waters. Summer can't come soon enough. To bad that season is so short. I certainly live in the wrong part of the country.

Isn't there an emergency number so they can give you a little until the regular delivery?

Hi, heard on news yesterday. Vinnie said JA.trial would be taped but not shown until after the trial. Thinking of all who want to see JM. in action. I want to see her sorry puss when verdict is read. : ).

Oil man was a no show today. Boy the are very independent. Wonder what our oilman would do if people got their oil elsewhere. Bet they would think twice about customer service. Ugh. Hubby is going to get some diesel since we ran out of wood. Chilly in this house.
Zuri, I am dreaming of summer heat, summer breeze, white sand, and blue waters. Summer can't come soon enough. To bad that season is so short. I certainly live in the wrong part of the country.

Let's trade houses! No, I'm in the wrong part of the country. The long summers down here are unbearable and long. I can go outside and 5 minutes later my hair is soaked and looks like I just got out of the pool. :floorlaugh: While I don't like being cold either, I like the reprieve from yard work, as I do it all myself. It's good therapy for me, but as I get older I'm enjoying it less and less. I wanna move!

Let's trade houses! No, I'm in the wrong part of the country. The long summers down here are unbearable and long. I can go outside and 5 minutes later my hair is soaked and looks like I just got out of the pool. :floorlaugh: While I don't like being cold either, I like the reprieve from yard work, as I do it all myself. It's good therapy for me, but as I get older I'm enjoying it less and less. I wanna move!

What state are you in, if you don't mind sharing that info? I know my husbands family lives in Florida and they say summer months are very humid and you can only go from air conditioned car to air condition building.
A little humid is fine, but I don't care for it when it saturates you with dripping sweat. I like temps around 85-88. I use to like it very hot when I was younger.
This winter has been mighty strange with the freezing temps and the snow just keeps coming. Weather guy said this is the Winter that keeps on giving (snow that is.)
Diesel is in the tank now and the house should warm up. The oil man better get on the ball and be here tomorrow.

What state are you in, if you don't mind sharing that info? I know my husbands family lives in Florida and they say summer months are very humid and you can only go from air conditioned car to air condition building.
A little humid is fine, but I don't care for it when it saturates you with dripping sweat. I like temps around 85-88. I use to like it very hot when I was younger.
This winter has been mighty strange with the freezing temps and the snow just keeps coming. Weather guy said this is the Winter that keeps on giving (snow that is.)
Diesel is in the tank now and the house should warm up. The oil man better get on the ball and be here tomorrow.

I'm in Charleston, SC where the humidity is very high in the summer, :)

Isn't there an emergency number so they can give you a little until the regular delivery?

Hubby says they don't like coming up here with snowy streets. He said they claim their truck won't make it up hills good. It is a local, small independent company. Go figure!

We have tossed that idea around, moving to one of the Carolinas'. I go, if my kids would follow.

I left. One followed. LOL Jobs are tough to get down here, though.

Hubby says they don't like coming up here with snowy streets. He said they claim their truck won't make it up hills good. It is a local, small independent company. Go figure!

It seems to me that CT does have an emergency fuel number where they will send a truck out just to get you through. Of course that was years ago that I remember. Usually they ask do you have enough to get you through until next delivery.

I live right off the Albemarle Sound and the summers get humid but really no worse than Connecticut in the summer.

It seems to me that CT does have an emergency fuel number where they will send a truck out just to get you through. Of course that was years ago that I remember. Usually they ask do you have enough to get you through until next delivery.

I will look into it, if the oil doesn't come tomorrow. The furnace is running and the house is warm now, since hubby put diesel in the tank.

We have tossed that idea around, moving to one of the Carolinas'. I go, if my kids would follow.

Come on down! I do love it here, growing up in Savannah and Atlanta, but my body has changed and overheats. My skin turns hot and I feel feverish if I get too hot. So I stay indoors mostly and enjoy being the hermit that I am. :)

Might I suggest Pacific northwest??? I love visiting sister who lives in Georgia for the heat and sun!!! Getting tired of the rains--however we have some beautiful scenes because of it. And might I add SUPERBOWL champions!!! Go Seahawks!!

I will look into it, if the oil doesn't come tomorrow. The furnace is running and the house is warm now, since hubby put diesel in the tank.

I have heard rumblings of oil shortages.

I have heard rumblings of oil shortages.

I heard that too. I think it was YesorNo who said her son said companies were running out due to the very cold temps.

Come on down! I do love it here, growing up in Savannah and Atlanta, but my body has changed and overheats. My skin turns hot and I feel feverish if I get too hot. So I stay indoors mostly and enjoy being the hermit that I am. :)

I just might take you up on that sometime down the road. LOL How has it been there this winter?

I just might take you up on that sometime down the road. LOL How has it been there this winter?

I was in Atlanta area over holidays. COLD!!!! They canceled school the raging left due to cold. Then that snow stock last weekend

Hello everyone. Just checking in and waiting for her sentencing. :floorlaugh:

A couple years ago during an ice storm, we ran out of propane and my service guy was really awful in trying to get him to come out. We bought these electric oil based heaters at Walmart and bought about 4 of them and they worked real good for emergency heat in certain rooms.

They are about 3 feet tall and have columns where the oil on the inside heats up and disapates the heat. They did real good for emergency and much better than those other types that just glow red and blow a fan through the coils.

My propane guy finally made it out after about 5 days and we kept telling him the roads are passable. It was kind of embarrasing when he arrived and there was a car still in the ditch in front of the house. :floorlaugh:

Ill be back regularly when the trial restarts. Bye for now.

It's been real cold at times (20's or so) but is usually 30-50's. No snow or ice yet. It goes up and down .... today I have open windows for fresh air with no heat on. Tonight will be 37, tomorrow 58 and Friday 65. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675