SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends, so far February has sucked for me. Started it off with the darn flu and today I had to put one of my precious dogs to sleep. My heart is so broken.

-------
Hi Kensie, I am so sorry to hear you had to put your puppy down. Just remember when we must do this because our FurBaby is ill it is the most loving and selfless thing we can do. we think of the puppy, kitty, rather than what we will go through. I know how it hurts. My Red 15yrs. old I still cry. Take care of yourself Sweetie. :tears::therethere:

Hello peeps!
Long time no be here, LOL!:floorlaugh:

Just passing through, another death penalty trial started in Arizona, Az vs. DeVault......Juan's not there :tantrum:.....but seems to have most of the elements of CMJA's case, and Devault and "what's her face", it seems, may have been BFF's at Estrella at one point:shocked2:

So if anyone wants to take a gander at it, thread's at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232578 TheTawnyDilly has most of today on Youtube.

Today was opening statements, and 3 witnesses (LE), of course no trial on FRIDAY, and the usual 10:30-12:00 and 1:30-4:00 ish time schedule. Today, they actually finished up ahead of schedule......and NO SIDEBARS!!!!

Where have you been??? Was worried about you!

Dear Friends, so far February has sucked for me. Started it off with the darn flu and today I had to put one of my precious dogs to sleep. My heart is so broken.

Kensie, I'm so sorry. I just went through putting my cat to sleep last week and know how it feels. :grouphug:

:hug: I's so sorry Kensie. I know how hard it is.

For all that have recently lost a beloved pet, Nore is right. It is the most loving and selfless thing we can do for them. It will always hurt to think of that, but try to think of the good times with them, when you can. And know that you gave them love, shelter, and care, and they loved you in return. :grouphug:

Just checking in with my peeps! Sorry for your loss Kensie, Zoey, and others - pets steal our hearts in a quick hurry and they only know unconditional love. ((((((hugs))))))

My niece has a shelter for special needs dogs who have neurological problems and wheelchairs. She is a saint (imo) and I am so in awe of her for taking the animals that so many others have given up on. She makes sure they get needed medical treatment, play, and lots of love.

I haven't caught up in quite awhile - anyone willing to update me on news in this case?

Kenzie I am so sorry for your loss.

I remember we had to put our family dog down when I was 8 years old....I still remember the awful pain all these years later.
Our little dog was 19 so he had a really good long life so I guess I am thankful for that.

*hugs*

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for all your support pertaining to my precious furbaby.

This has been one hell of a week.

Anything new in JA la la Land????

Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for all your support pertaining to my precious furbaby.

Nothing new, Kensie. Jury selection begins on St. Paddy's Day. I'm guessing opening statements won't happen until April. :facepalm:

Sounds exicting! :seeya: Are you watching it live or on youTube?

BTW ~ I looovveeee :heart: your avatar!

Live on:http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video
WAT was having issues with their feed yesterday, buzzing and cut outs. Maybe by Monday, they'll have it up to speed. The trial Divas also have it on their feed.:loveyou:

And, you can watch the 1st day on Youtube, thetawnydilly and croakerqueen123.

Yes, janx, have been avid to read the motion since January 17. The ruling is excellent and of course, another move forward. Nurmi's motions usually appear on the web but I don't think this one ever did.

just thought i'd post this...had never seen it before.
what a complete waste that he is gone all because of Jodi

http://youtu.be/DDiJA09iK7Q?t=1h3m13s

Yes, and Jodi hasn't even said SORRY yet. What a shame. There are truly miswired people out there and evil if you believe in that. Travis was truly a great spirit which she stole from him and loved ones.

At this point, I just wonder what kind of gong show is going on behind the scenes with media etc... Who knows.

just thought i'd post this...had never seen it before.
what a complete waste that he is gone all because of Jodi

http://youtu.be/DDiJA09iK7Q?t=1h3m13s

Thanks for this. I didn't know that this occurred only a week before he was murdered. How very, very sad. The first thing I thought of when I saw him speak is the autopsy photo of his face. What a contrast. It breaks my heart over and over again. Rest in sweet peace, beautiful Travis.

Kensie-
So sorry about the loss of your precious dog.
Even tho' pets are with us such a short time, they are one of the sweet
pleasures of life.

:therethere:

picture.php

Kensie-
So sorry about the loss of your precious dog.
Even tho' pets are with us such a short time, they are one of the sweet
pleasures of life.

:therethere:

picture.php

Yes/no, you always bring a smile to my face.

Thanks for this. I didn't know that this occurred only a week before he was murdered. How very, very sad. The first thing I thought of when I saw him speak is the autopsy photo of his face. What a contrast. It breaks my heart over and over again. Rest in sweet peace, beautiful Travis.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The date of the YouTube video says April 24, 2008 and I think TA was murdered June 4, 2008. I was trying to remember what significant thing happened on April 22, 2008. Was it the infamous threatening text conversation? TA said he had not slept that night, then slept 2.5 hours the next night and had skied all day 4/24/08. He sounded very tired in his lecture. :seeya:

Kenzie, so sorry to read about the loss of your pet. Hope you are feeling somewhat better physically. My heart goes out to you. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther