SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Generation are You?

Baby boomers (that's me) sound like they are greedy, materialistic
and ambitious. - who just work and value status (“Live to work") PFFTTTT:aktion1:

My older son is a "generation X" and my younger son is a "millennial".

....snipped for space.....

Im a baby boomer as well. I thought we were still in GEN-X and did not realize we are already past that. LOL :floorlaugh:

I want to share something our forum will get a kick out of.

My wife has been haunting me the past few weeks about when the JA Trial is going to start and I kept putting her off because I was too lazy to look up on google when the actual trial is supposedly set to resume.

As she kept asking me about it, she got madder and madder at Jodi. LOL

I finally sensed she was getting really upset so I looked it up yeserday and told her it is supposed to start around September 8th so long as there are no more unexpected delays which we all expect may happen.

I had to share as I found it funny how she is as mad as we all are and the core of our anger is Jodi. LOL

How do you pronounce this dog breed (spelling looks, sort of, indecent :facepalm:) :floorlaugh:

Xoloitzcuintli :scared:

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/dogs-101/videos/xoloitzcuintli.htm

xolo.jpg

I want to share something our forum will get a kick out of.

My wife has been haunting me the past few weeks about when the JA Trial is going to start and I kept putting her off because I was too lazy to look up on google when the actual trial is supposedly set to resume.

As she kept asking me about it, she got madder and madder at Jodi. LOL

I finally sensed she was getting really upset so I looked it up yeserday and told her it is supposed to start around September 8th so long as there are no more unexpected delays which we all expect may happen.

I had to share as I found it funny how she is as mad as we all are and the core of our anger is Jodi. LOL

I don't believe that the retrial will start on Sept. 8.
Something is going to stall it- look how many motions for "whatever" Nurmi/Wilmott have filed already.

Oh- so your wife is a "hater" (just like us)? :floorlaugh:

Taking a stab at it without looking.

"Zolo-its-Z-coo-int-lee"

Will now have to check if right.

I first thought it was "ZOLO-coincidentally" :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Zolo -it's-c*ntly" :facepalm::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Taking a stab at it without looking.

"Zolo-its-Z-coo-int-lee"

Will now have to check if right.

I first thought it was "ZOLO-coincidentally" :floorlaugh:

I was wrong. Below is official pronunciation:

The Xoloitzcuintle (/zoʊloʊ.iːtsˈkwiːntli/ zoh-loh-eets-kweent-lee)
is a hairless breed of dog, found in toy, miniature and standard sizes. It is also known as Mexican hairless dog in English speaking countries.

It is also a breed commonly used in ugliest dog competitions. :floorlaugh:

Storms building up south of Dallas and moving in. Didn't have time for a nap...grandson had dr. appointment in Grapevine, needed to get his duffel bag from friend in Frisco. Stopped at Walgreen to pick up his prescription and checked to see if there were any new Sinful colors in red, and now am home and using Cross My Heart on fingers and toes before I have to fight with three dogs that want a ride in the car and a hamburger to Addison to pick up Anna (it would be nice if she'd get her car fixed) and back home to pack and take grandson to airport to spend ten days visiting other grandparents, and hope he comes back more grateful then when he left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wREBD2og5iY

I guess it's ok to post this as it's OT, maybe not quite like your dog breed post :floorlaugh:, but all and the same it is the side bar and OT is rather standard and typical MO for the :jail:bird's defense. Do we all agree ? :wink:

Seriously, this actually isn't funny at all, but bizarre and tragic. I just happened to come across it on another thread and thought I would post it here for those who have the time and desire to read, as it is a little long. I have to say I can't even imagine being the dispatcher who was on the opposite end of that 911 call. :(

http://www.copronason.com/meth.htm

Just a preview:

"On Jan. 4, 2005 , Janelle Hornickel and her boyfriend, Michael Wamsley, both 20, were heading home to their apartment in Omaha , Neb. , when they got caught in a snowstorm.

Over the course of the evening, the couple made a series of bizarre, frantic phone calls to 911, asking for help in finding their way home.

At one point, Wamsley said they had come across hundreds of bystanders who didn't speak English. Hornickel said others were taking cars apart and putting them in the trees."

I guess it's ok to post this as it's OT, maybe not quite like your dog breed post :floorlaugh:, but all and the same it is the side bar and OT is rather standard and typical MO for the :jail:bird's defense. Do we all agree ? :wink:

Seriously, this actually isn't funny at all, but bizarre and tragic. I just happened to come across it on another thread and thought I would post it here for those who have the time and desire to read, as it is a little long. I have to say I can't even imagine being the dispatcher who was on the opposite end of that 911 call. :(

Just a preview:

I wonder if it was blue, and da bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XDl8ZPm3GrU

Just a preview:

That has to be one of the most heartbreaking stories of drug use I have ever read. :cry:

That has to be one of the most heartbreaking stories of drug use I have ever read. :cry:

Isn't it horrible ? Those poor kids were so out of it, they didn't even have a clue, and ended up freezing to death. It's almost unthinkable, and unbelievable. So sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member