SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - the Huz got a drone from his friend, and has been flying it around the living room when he did get it; than yesterday he decided to into the back; him standing on the balcony and guiding the drone. Unfortunately, he got it stuck in a tree... :gaah: LOL! But he came up with an ingenious way to get it down, which he did! And will be flying it where the trees aren't! :laughing: But he's having fun with it! Also has a go-pro camera on it! Should be interesting to see what he comes up with - but I think it will be awhile before I post any videos here around our neighborhood! :)

Later! :seeya:

AAAGGGHHHH!!! Getting the same message You have included a total of 8 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. AAAGHHHHHH!! I don't have ANY images!! hmmm... going to split this post again... I think we definitely need a new thread - or is it my laptop?? :pcguru:

Oh - the Huz got a drone from his friend, and has been flying it around the living room when he did get it; than yesterday he decided to into the back; him standing on the balcony and guiding the drone. Unfortunately, he got it stuck in a tree... :gaah: LOL! But he came up with an ingenious way to get it down, which he did! And will be flying it where the trees aren't! :laughing: But he's having fun with it! Also has a go-pro camera on it! Should be interesting to see what he comes up with - but I think it will be awhile before I post any videos here around our neighborhood! :)

AAAGGGHHHH!!! Getting the same message You have included a total of 8 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. AAAGHHHHHH!! I don't have ANY images!! hmmm... going to split this post again... I think we definitely need a new thread - or is it my laptop?? :pcguru:

Just so glad your huz is having fun. Good for him!

Hey!

Oh, GigiG - your a laid back person too, eh?!! :happydance: Both quizzes got me "right-on"! :D

I'm going to alert one of the posts that said they asked for a new thread! If you don't all see me tomorrow, I might have gotten banned from here! :pcguru: :lol:

continued...

thanks, Niner. If you don't see me, it is because I can't get on with my iPad any more. It just keeps kicking me out until I get a screen that says
"A problem repeatedly occurred on the (insert webpage here)" gaaah!

Oh - the Huz got a drone from his friend, and has been flying it around the living room when he did get it; than yesterday he decided to into the back; him standing on the balcony and guiding the drone. Unfortunately, he got it stuck in a tree... LOL! But he came up with an ingenious way to get it down, which he did! And will be flying it where the trees aren't! But he's having fun with it! Also has a go-pro camera on it! Should be interesting to see what he comes up with - but I think it will be awhile before I post any videos here around our neighborhood! :)

Later!

AAAGGGHHHH!!! Getting the same message You have included a total of 8 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. AAAGHHHHHH!! I don't have ANY images!! hmmm... going to split this post again... I think we definitely need a new thread - or is it my laptop??

OMG, but this was sooo funny!!! I want to know the ingenious way he got it out of the tree............:thinking: He didn't make you (or kitties) climb the tree, did he?

ETA: hmmmm.... I got your error message, too! I have deleted all your smilies and left mine--- will see if it posts now.

"You have included a total of 6 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code
I]

Oh - the Huz got a drone from his friend, and has been flying it around the living room when he did get it; than yesterday he decided to into the back; him standing on the balcony and guiding the drone. Unfortunately, he got it stuck in a tree... LOL! But he came up with an ingenious way to get it down, which he did! And will be flying it where the trees aren't! But he's having fun with it! Also has a go-pro camera on it! Should be interesting to see what he comes up with - but I think it will be awhile before I post any videos here around our neighborhood! :)

Later!

AAAGGGHHHH!!! Getting the same message You have included a total of 8 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. AAAGHHHHHH!! I don't have ANY images!! hmmm... going to split this post again... I think we definitely need a new thread - or is it my laptop??

OMG, but this was sooo funny!!! I want to know the ingenious way he got it out of the tree............:thinking: He didn't make you (or kitties) climb the tree, did he?

ETA: hmmmm.... I got your error message, too! I have deleted all your smilies and left mine--- will see if it posts now.

"You have included a total of 6 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 5. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the BB code
I]

Hello everyone. Ive been caught up in the Deorr Jr. case thread. Hope all is good for everyone. Will try to catchup reading here later.

I promised I would share pictures of our new chickens. They are growing fast. I soon will have to transfer them to our outside coop. Hope it gets warm enough soon. I have a larger box coming tomorrow so that will help.

Hope you get a kick out of the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 17
Hey!

Oh, GigiG - your a laid back person too, eh?!! :happydance: Both quizzes got me "right-on"! :D

I'm going to alert one of the posts that said they asked for a new thread! If you don't all see me tomorrow, I might have gotten banned from here! :pcguru: :lol:

continued...

BBM

Yeah, I'm pretty laissez faire, live and let live... :)

Hello everyone. Ive been caught up in the Deorr Jr. case thread. Hope all is good for everyone. Will try to catchup reading here later.

I promised I would share pictures of our new chickens. They are growing fast. I soon will have to transfer them to our outside coop. Hope it gets warm enough soon. I have a larger box coming tomorrow so that will help.

Hope you get a kick out of the pictures.

too cute!

Here is the 2nd picture of a closeup of the cute one. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2007.JPG
    IMG_2007.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 15
I have alerted on all myvideonposts to have them deleted and also for a new thread. I am so sorry. I had no idea that would happen! Shame on me!

I actually got a drone too for Christmas but have not had the time yet or patience to go out and try it out yet. Mine is a fairly cheap one which has a built in camera so I am not sure the quality of the videos or pictures on the drone will be any good.

Someday this summer I will risk trying it out and will either come home with a broken drone or some pictures. LOL

hey peeps! I want your opinion on this: I took off the old border wall paper I had in the bathroom and started stripping the wall paper below the border. I'm thinking I may use the brown paper sack idea as my border. Would use Mod Podge for my glue. What do you think?

Although the brown paper would actually look really nice the only concern I would have would be because its a bathroom if you have a shower in there then the humidity from the shower may give the regular paper some trouble. I think real wallpaper would hopefully have some water resistance but I think regular brown paper bag could have trouble with the humidity from the shower.

If you don't have a shower in that room then it should be ok.

The reason I know about humidity and wallpaper is because my wallpaper border is peeling off in my bathroom due to the humidity from shower and I really need to strip it down and put up all new wallpaper in there someday.

Mine is very embarrassing because it literally is like hanging off in a lot of spots. LOL

Admin Note:

Posting to let you guys know that your [plural] alerts & PMs requesting a new thread have been heard. :)

We're going to change things up a bit. Keep hanging out on this thread for tonight. As soon as I can log in via my laptop tomorrow I'll get y'all a new place to chat opened. (Internet on the fritz & can only access from phone now)

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Admin Note:

Posting to let you guys know that your [plural] alerts & PMs requesting a new thread have been heard. :)

We're going to change things up a bit. Keep hanging out on this thread for tonight. As soon as I can log in via my laptop tomorrow I'll get y'all a new place to chat opened. (Internet on the fritz & can only access from phone now)

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Thank you! THANK YOU! :tyou: :winkkiss:

ETA:
Now that we are on a new page with no videos, I can open this one, but I cannot go back to read the last posts on the previous page (which had a lot of videos). I don't know for sure, but suspect the tablet does not like all those videos on one page. grrrr

I have alerted on all myvideonposts to have them deleted and also for a new thread. I am so sorry. I had no idea that would happen! Shame on me!

Oh Zuri, I don't even know if that is why it would not work it isonly a guess on my part. I think a few on a page is all right, but "maybe" the forum gets video-overload? Who knows. I enjoy the videos...... just have to give in and go to the big computer once in a while. All is OK, really.

Hatfield, your chickies look very healthy! How long does it take before they will be egg layers?

snipped by me

okay - another quiz! Found this on the right side of the houses coffeejunkie posted!
Which of the 50 United States Would You Be Happiest In? Take This Quiz to Find Out Now! http://www.earthables.com/which-of-the-50-united-states-1651721828.html

Ah! I got Hawaii!! (never been, but would like to go!)
The people of Hawaii are known for their "Aloha Spirit" that is, their welcoming hospitality and genuine care for everyone they know. Your warm and laid back personality makes this island paradise the place for you.

I got Hawaii, too!

Kansas is quiet, peaceful, and full of small hometown vibes. Your down-to-earth, humble personality, as well as your appreciation of the simple things in life make this state the perfect one for you!

This is so funny. We spent our honeymoon in Wichita Kansas. Memorial day weekend 1974, and for what ever reason (I really can't remember why I would of thought it a choice place to spend a honeymoon in) we drove to visit a good friend because his mother was going to be in town.

We get there late Saturday afternoon and there is female friend visiting (female story below) his mother, and she "made" a halter top out of two bandanna's while she was sitting between dh and his friend on the couch, takes her t shirt off and put it on there in front of everyone, and asks my dh to tie the damn thing for her. Men can be so stupid at times (there is a difference - dumb is not knowing any better, and stupid is knowing better or you should know better, but doing it anyway,) can't they? And saying you're just trying to help only makes it worse.

So, she leaves, and I'm tired and go lay down for awhile, when I wake up it's three in the morning and I'm all alone in the house. I sit and read a book , waiting for their return, which comes at dawn. They were two very tired men. They went riding in our new 1973 Cutlass Supreme out in the country to see if they could see any ufo's, and pulled over on the side of the road ,which had a culvert, which the car now straddled - no backing up - no going forward. They said there was nothing at all around them and they started walking (they were WUI), and finally came to a farmhouse with a large barking dog and a man with a shotgun on the porch, (their long hair probably didn't help) so they kept on walking until the got to a highway, and hitched a ride back. So as they make plans on getting the car (if they could remember - they said it was by a tree) , guess who shows up, and climbs in the car with our friend, two of his friends and dh after telling me there is no room for me and they drive off. Later that afternoon we cut our honeymoon short and drove back to Dallas. where dh got an earful allll the way home.

(do I sound bitter? She accused me of stealing her sewing box, which I didn't, I bought mine at Montgomery Wards when she was in Dallas a few months before and was with us. She just didn't like my idea of it being a perfect stash box first.)

[video=youtu;UonBS_mvW-E]http://youtu.be/UonBS_mvW-E[/video]

I got Kansas....Kansas is quiet, peaceful, and full of small hometown vibes. Your down-to-earth, humble personality, as well as your appreciation of the simple things in life make this state the perfect one for you!

Good Morning ~ Don't forget to SMILE!

Ryan is in what they call a 'semi-coma'. When he starts waking up he gets violent, they then give him a shot, settle him down, and he falls back into the semi coma. I do believe we have a very long road ahead of us. Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers.
:loveyou: :grouphug:

about the bathroom shower and wall paper...I have always had wall paper on the bottom part (below the chair rail line) and have never had a problem with it peeling. Before we went with the new walk in shower, we had a shower w/tub and used the shower 99% of the time.

Mod Podge is a wonder glue , I have used it many times for different crafts. If I apply a heavy coat for the 'paste' and apply 3 or 4 coats on top of the paper it should work. It sets up hard as a rock and water proof. I'm still gonna try it :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2