Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm watching lifetime Liz & Dick movie and there was a preview of the "prosecuting Casey Anthony movie" I think it's going to be good and the actress is spot on...was eerie to see after the bombshell that never dropped was in the news. Oh and the premier date is 1/19/13...right after her civil trial begins

On a side note....tmz ...radaronline.. Why aren't they following her around and taking pictures and keeping tags on that witch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a side note....tmz ...radaronline.. Why aren't they following her around and taking pictures and keeping tags on that witch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing that if a picture of OCA was worth their time = $$$ - they would have done this, but they never have...that speaks volumes.

:seeya:

OMG ... I just saw this on the MSN Homepage :

Someone used Casey Anthony's computer to search for fool-proof suffocation methods on the day her 2-year-old daughter Caylee was last seen alive.

ORLANDO, Fla. — The Florida sheriff's office that investigated the disappearance of Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter overlooked evidence that someone in their home did a Google search for "fool-proof" suffocation methods on the day the girl was last seen alive.

Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said Sunday that the office's computer investigator missed a June 16, 2008, Google search for "fool-proof" suffocation methods. The agency's admission was first reported by Orlando television station WKMG. It's not known who performed the search. The station reported it was done on a browser primarily used by the 2-year-old's mother, Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of the girl's murder in 2011.

http://news.msn.com/us/casey-anthony-detectives-overlooked-google-search

Unbelievable :banghead: :furious: :banghead: !

Is there a thread for this, or is discussion in the sidebar ? TIA !

:moo:

When is Karma going to strike? I keep checking in but so far it's a no-go!

I have dreamed about the thing for the last 3 nights. I wake up thinking - "she is about to kill again." Ugh. Its eerie and its horrible. I loathe and detest her so much she is invading my dreams - AGAIN! I was beyond shattered after the Pee12 took to Lady Justice with a hammer and now this. *sigh*

I'm with Whisper, come on Karma! Please do your thing!

^ I knoooooow, it always takes ages, then just when you've finally stopped waiting for it BAM!! Bring that day on :) Sadly I hope we don't get a 'Joran-Van-Der-Sloot' like 'no way not again' moment, but I think we will in some way or another xo

You are too kind. I think dialing up OCSO and convincing them to send you the files took a bit of work, and then you invested a lot of time crawling through them...so let's just agree it was a team effort. :thumb:

Makes you wonder what else is on the computer in unallocated space. Mozilla entries between late March and early June are missing. Assuming they were not over-written by the Windows file system, they would still be out there in unallocated space. One might be able to find them by doing a search for "google", "facebook", "photobucket", or "myspace".

(Just saying) :whistle:

Yes, because the files were handed over to the defense prior to trial. OCSO never looked at them. Baez's team did.

"OCSO never looked at them." This blows my mind.
Thank you JWG and AZlawyer. You two are truly Caylee's heros.

@danabrams
Prepping to perform with @aliciakeys live @gma! Ok not really, just here to discuss a troubling twist in #caseyanthony saga.

I hope they get it right....

I just got a text from a fiend that there was new news in the Casey case on television. it must be hitting the national media!!! (I live in Georgia, therefore thinking it's hit one of the morning news shows?) Anyone know where it's appearing now?

ETA: Just saw above post. Good Morning America show is on WSB, channel 3 on Comcast in Atlanta area. Has it been shown yet Strawberry?

I just got a text from a fiend that there was new news in the Casey case on television. it must be hitting the national media!!! (I live in Georgia, therefore thinking it's hit one of the morning news shows?) Anyone know where it's appearing now?

It was just on GMA. Unfortunately NG must be on vaca because it was just Dan Abramson. JB got his big face on the air to spout his carp. At least DA said that there was already evidence beyond a reasonable doubt and THIS jury probably would still not have gotten it. :giggle:

I'm still waiting for someone to go on air and rebut JB with the facts as WE know them and why it was HER and not GA. Although noone seems to be buying JBs spiel anyway.

Just bringing what I posted on other thread here.

Baez is on first disclosed the search on GMA and his book.
Sheriffs dept said it was overlooked.
Baez told them overnight the searches would of helped KC
Dan Abrams says huge piece of evidence.
She can not be tried again.
It could of made of difference but Dan says it probably would not of.
Defense had a response for every entry goggled.
There was already proof kc was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
This evidence would not of made a difference to that jury.
Missed evidence is embarrassing and shameful.
Defense does not have to give Prosecuters any evidence.

Thank you for this discovery and sharing the A's D/L. can anyone tell me what this is about...... in the files?????

is it a computer code or something? it pops up often on the A's excel sheet.

http://delb.opt.fimserve.com/adopt/...nn5gkg-Ideluwc_IVLAdKCEu8ZJWreZiXo8siqicS9vxa

It was just on the "Today" show....very disappointed in the coverage. Gloria Allreds daughter saying it couldn't be shown that it was Casey Anthony on the computer. She also brought up the Jury who were unable to convict because of evidence given. She failed to give the time of day that the search was made and George being on his way or at work.
She ended with whoever was on the computer went to MySpace and that was probably Casey. NO KIDDING

Just bringing what I posted on other thread here.

Baez is on first disclosed the search on GMA and his book.
Sheriffs dept said it was overlooked.
Baez told them overnight the searches would of helped KC
Dan Abrams says huge piece of evidence.
She can not be tried again.
It could of made of difference but Dan says it probably would not of.
Defense had a response for every entry goggled.
There was already proof kc was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
This evidence would not of made a difference to that jury.
Missed evidence is embarrassing and shameful.
Defense does not have to give Prosecuters any evidence.

BBM.
Then why did he not bring it up during trial?
In other interviews he said he was hoping the prosecution would not bring it up, and he was "shocked" they did not.

BBM.
In other interviews he said he was hoping the prosecution would not bring it up, and he was "shocked" they did not.

IDK. Maybe because this can't hurt them now, so he is being arrogant. He continues, like his former client to blame everyone else. If he knew at trial he probably knew it could of been very detrimental to his client.

So I'm watching lifetime Liz & Dick movie and there was a preview of the "prosecuting Casey Anthony movie" I think it's going to be good and the actress is spot on...was eerie to see after the bombshell that never dropped was in the news. Oh and the premier date is 1/19/13...right after her civil trial begins

I wonder if this movie has a website for comments that is official, and someone asks producers to update it with this new information!

@danabrams
Prepping to perform with @aliciakeys live @gma! Ok not really, just here to discuss a troubling twist in #caseyanthony saga.

I hope they get it right....

:banghead: missed it apparently. Glad to see hitting the NATIONAL media! Has this been on the nightly shows? Did we have a "blockbuster" with NG yet?

BBM.

Casey Anthony must be laughing her head off to have these jerks continuing to defend her when she can sit in hiding while Baez and his cronies do all the lying for her.

Casey Anthony detectives overlooked Google search

3 hours ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida sheriff's office that investigated the disappearance of Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter overlooked evidence that someone in their home did a Google search for "fool-proof" suffocation methods on the day the girl was last seen alive.

Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said Sunday that the office's computer investigator missed the June 16, 2008, search. The agency's admission was first reported by Orlando television station WKMG. It's not known who performed the search. The station reported it was done on a browser primarily used by the 2-year-old's mother, Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of the girl's murder in 2011.

Anthony's attorneys argued during trial that Casey Anthony helped her father, George Anthony, cover up the girl's drowning in the family pool.

WKMG reports that sheriff's investigators pulled 17 vague entries only from the computer's Internet Explorer browser, not the Mozilla Firefox browser commonly used by Casey Anthony. More than 1,200 Firefox entries, including the suffocation search, were overlooked...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20121126/Casey.Anthony.Google.Search/

AZ LAWYER JOINS TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW ON MONDAY NOV 26 AT 8 PM EST/5 PM PST TO TELL THE INSIDE STORY OF HOW SHE AND JWG FOUND NEW EVIDENCE IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE.

WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHY JOSE BAEZ IS IN SUCH A SNIT ABOUT AZ LAWYER, JWG, AND WEBSLEUTHS.

Directly following AZLawyer's interview, I will be discussing the Hot Cold Case of the Week!

toot-300x195.gif

http://pacetrek.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/toot-300x195.gif

TO LISTEN TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOW, FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE LINE!

Well, we know that she can keep a straight face, so her appearances that day mean nothing.

What we can say however is that the search she did immediately homed in on a link referencing suicide.

If I may add, respectfully, that this argument is semantics.

Casey googled "fool-proof suffication" which led her to click on a website about suicide.

There she gleaned information about her method, which was death by suffocation after drugging and placing a bag over ones head. We are all familiar enough with Caylee's murder to realize that Casey followed those directions to the letter but with the added touch of duct tape over her babies mouth to make it that more foolproof.

The point is, The original intent was to google " fool-proof suffication" which happened to lead her to a website about suicide. Caylee was never seen alive again. And these are the google searches of a suicidal woman?

She also went on to google research about sexy outfits for shot girls or herself on Victoria's Secret. She even clicked on a job for a shot girl in NYC via Craigslist. Hmm...Tony was ultimately going back to NY and Casey knew it. In fact, he stated that she got very upset when he told her that and that he used to tease her about it all of the time. Why is Casey curious about a shot girl position in NYC when she and her 2 year old live with her parents in Orlando Florida? Maybe she was planning on being untethered in the very near future?

Casey was in no way suicidal, nor was she researching ways to kill herself. She was homicidal. Period. Otherwise, I guess she would have been found dead in the woods, tossed out like trash, with duct tape wrapped around her face due to "fool-proof suffication" with a syringe and bottle found near her remains.

Nope. That was Caylee's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member