Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleutherontheside

Thanks so much for that link. Can you even believe how that interviewer mollycoddled JB? She as much as said that JBP was siding with the prosecution.....what? Did she even watch the same trial we did? Baez deserved each and every slap JBP gave him, and more. If anything, JBP was too lenient with this excuse for a lawyer. He got away with murder, literally, and should have been sanctioned by the Florida Bar for his lack of ethics during this trial. Disgusting. And I will never read his book despite how enthusiastically this interviewer hyped it. :furious:

I agree with everything you said here. I think when OJ is mentioned the first thing most think of is "the guy that got away with it". His sports achievements are past history, and usually an afterthought. Anything positive he did will always be overshadowed by the brutal crime that most believe he didn't pay for.

FCA never had any stellar achievements in her sorry lifetime. All she'll ever be known for is "the one who got away with" disposing of her own child like she was garbage. :cry:

The one common thread I see between the two cases is the despicable behavior of the defense attorneys. It doesn't surprise me when I hear that Jose Baez worshiped at the alter of Johnny Cochran's book of ethics. :yuck:

BBM

All of the people she lied to and got away with it from is sort of an achievement. Nothing to brag about, but she knows how to play people. JMO

sleutherontheside

Thanks so much for that link. Can you even believe how that interviewer mollycoddled JB? She as much as said that JBP was siding with the prosecution.....what? Did she even watch the same trial we did? Baez deserved each and every slap JBP gave him, and more. If anything, JBP was too lenient with this excuse for a lawyer. He got away with murder, literally, and should have been sanctioned by the Florida Bar for his lack of ethics during this trial. Disgusting. And I will never read his book despite how enthusiastically this interviewer hyped it. :furious:

I think the best way to describe it is that HHJBP gave JB a free lesson on how to do court related stuff. He was very patient about it too.

081015-caylee2-hmed-630a.grid-6x2.jpg

Shout out, I am in Orlando and would ,like to do a WS visit. I am not savvy to how to upload photos or videos. I will take video and photos to share, and drop off stuff as was mentioned earlier. ANJ or other, can I forwward to you for up,oad? And others, let me know what you want me to take.

You can email me the photos and I will upload them in an At The Lake album just for you in my photobucket!

Edit - pm me here when you email them. I check here more often than I check my email! LOL

Interesting - what were you guessing this "leaked fluid" not from the body was?
The decompostion stage begins immediately internally and does not move to the putrefication stage until after two days. But if you suggest the body was there for 1.6 to 2.6 days are you not speaking of the decomp fluid from the body/the beginning of the bloating putrefication stage?

So here's my logical brain thinking about what lazy FCA would do. I believe she killed Caylee in the house, went out the the garage, got the garbage bags, went back into the house to put her in the first one, tied it and put her iin the second one. Let's remember that Caylee weighed 38 pounds. I think she picked her up in the garbage bage to carry to her car and discovered the garbage bag was too difficult to carry that way and maybe it began to tear, so she went back to the garage to get the two cloth bags. Put her in those and tossed her in the trunk. Left her there for a few days until it was the odor was strong - then tossed her in the swamp down the road.

Dang it - were there 2 cloth laundry bags found? Am I forgetting more than I remember? :waitasec:

Good morning! I am going to be starting a new sidebar and closing this thread in a bit... It is getting kind of long... Also will be moving some of the PMI/VFA posts over to the appropriate thread today to preserve them and make them easier to find.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192824]sidebar #15[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member