Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but what is the "expert" in victimolgy" Beth she appears to be in her 20's.. I don't know there is so much more.. they could be doing.
So Members of the FBI & Retired Agents are helping today.. is this correct? TODAY? When asked about the info ..cell phones, computer ect is there info they are not releasing..Jessica says " Alot of it" Also in regards to 911 call she was asked if that was the only 911 call..."To the best of my knowledge" WTH !! So many unanswered questions.. We have to pray tonight that God puts in on someones heart to the point they can't function until they come forward with the needed info. JMO

I brought my post over because I wanted to remind about our prayer.
The ALOT statement..That goes hand in hand with what yall were saying about her Ms Brown saying SOMEONE..
There were certain statements that were just stronger imo

I have pretty expensive headphones..professional dj headphones that pick up a lot.
This is what I hear on the call before 911 answers.
It is a child in the background...not an elderly person, not a toddler.
It sounds like a female child say, "He thinks they're dead"
At that point the caller (Vicky??) said, "WHAAAT!!!" (in disbelief), and then says "WHHHAT" again as she starts to cry.
911 then answers. SEE transcript above.

I also think it's interesting the way Brown says more than once "we know someone out there knows something."
Not, we HOPE, or we believe, but we KNOW.

I agree with Evelyn in what is being said prior to the call being picked up by the dispatcher. It sounds like GMa is saying what, what, with the first what almost in a question as to have the person in the background repeat what they just said and then the second what was said in shock as to what she just heard. You can also tell the exact moment on the tape when she reaches the scene.

I also question why the info is now changing 6 weeks after the fact. I understand not releasing info and keeping hush on certain aspects of the case. This is done to help LE in their investigations but unless they are trying mess up the killers with the misleading info WHY would they want to mislead the public who can only HELP them. I guess that I am just confused. :waitasec:

MM ~

If I have to hear their "3 prong approach" explanation again I am going to scream. Ugh!
yes yes yes I feel your pain.

MissM you might be on to something there
I also question why the info is now changing 6 weeks after the fact. I understand not releasing info and keeping hush on certain aspects of the case. This is done to help LE in their investigations but unless they are trying mess up the killers with the misleading info WHY would they want to mislead the public who can only HELP them. I guess that I am just confused. :waitasec:

Can you hear specifically with the headphones when the vehicle stops? Does it continue after the tape stops?

I thought vehicle noise was from the presser, not the tape?
Hold on, I'm going to listen to the entire tape again with the headphones..I was just focusing on the first part before the rerouted call was picked up.

In an eariler report I had heard Linda, the older daughter was at their house at the time of the murders

are u sure the first shouted words were What What. It doesn't sound like that to me. sounds more like one or juan.

Ok, the word "RUN" was not said. She said, "my daughter and her FRIEND!!!!!. She screamed the word friend and I think that is where you think you hear "RUN."
ALso, it sounds as if the truck noise comes from the mics at the presser, picking up cars and trucks passing by, and it was not in the 911 tape.
The vehicle noise (sounds like a truck) is much louder and clearer than the tape of the call.

Get Smart~ If you will look closely at Victimology gal...notice the furrows in her browline and other taletell signs that she is in her mid 30s, imo. LOL (Women notice those things.)

Now you are sure she didn't say that? Hmmm...everytime I heard it so clearly. You are listening to the one where the phone is ringing in the background right?

are u sure the first shouted words were What What. It doesn't sound like that to me. sounds more like one or juan.

I'm sure.
A younger female (age..I don't know) says, "He thinks they're dead."
That's when the female caller yells, "WHAAAT" in disbelief, and she yells it again as she starts to breakdown, "WHHHAT", then the dispatcher picks up the call.

Now you are sure she didn't say that? Hmmm...everytime I heard it so clearly. You are listening to the one where the phone is ringing in the background right?

SS, tell me what she says right before you hear "run"??
The only thing that sounds remotely like "run" is when she saids, my daughter and her FRIIIIEEND.
She screams and drags out the word friend, but that's what she says.
I listened to the link you gave above a couple of times.
:confused:

My heart goes out to that Peter Placker, did everyone catch the interview on Fox 23. With Peter, and Whitaker

This case going on in Florida is puzzling, I guess the mother either murdered the two year old, or sold her???

Where you hear Whaaat - hear the word run.

I have pretty expensive headphones..professional dj headphones that pick up a lot.
This is what I hear on the call before 911 answers.
It is a child in the background...not an elderly person, not a toddler.
It sounds like a female child say, "He thinks they're dead"
At that point the caller (Vicky??) said, "WHAAAT!!!" (in disbelief), and then says "WHHHAT" again as she starts to cry.
911 then answers. SEE transcript above.

I also think it's interesting the way Brown says more than once "we know someone out there knows something."
Not, we HOPE, or we believe, but we KNOW.

Was the press conference possibly held today, SO they could say the retired FBI agents were there to help...notice the wording TODAY...

Do the agents on this case have much experience investigating murder cases?
How long have they been with the OSBI?
Hope they aren't right out of college....jmo
I don't think we need to keep going over this...but they are NOT right out of college!

1995 - April 19th, twenty minutes after a bomb ripped through the heart of downtown Oklahoma City, and hours before anyone knew exactly what had happened, OSBI Director A. DeWade Langley sends out a request for all available OSBI agents to respond to the scene at the Alfred P. Murrah Building. Forty agents from across the state respond.

Seventy-three OSBI employees worked directly on the bombing case. This agency is proud of their professionalism and their dedication to furthering the agency's mission, especially in such a difficult case.

There are at least 40 of them that are NOT fresh from college. Does this help you?

And yes...they have solved other murder investigations in the state. This is not their first.

Where you hear Whaaat - hear the word run.

I hear something completely different.

A younger female says, "He thinks they're dead" , and the female caller in response yells back, "Whaaat?" "Whaaat?", then even a "huh" at the end as if she's trying to hear what's being said but also listening for the call to pick up.
The dispatcher then answers.

I don't think we need to keep going over this...but they are NOT right out of college!

1995 - April 19th, twenty minutes after a bomb ripped through the heart of downtown Oklahoma City, and hours before anyone knew exactly what had happened, OSBI Director A. DeWade Langley sends out a request for all available OSBI agents to respond to the scene at the Alfred P. Murrah Building. Forty agents from across the state respond.

Seventy-three OSBI employees worked directly on the bombing case. This agency is proud of their professionalism and their dedication to furthering the agency's mission, especially in such a difficult case.

There are at least 40 of them that are NOT fresh from college. Does this help you?

I don't think the the girl was right out of college either, she looks like early thirties.

Ok you guys got me.. But it is hard for me tell because I am on the laptop and half blind lol

I still think maybe MissM might be on to something, at least I would feel better if I thought they were playing head games w/killer in regards to leading public to think something else

It is so interesting how different people can listen and hear different things. Son listened to it and he says a man is yelling in the background I think they're dead, he hears what what and then starting around 5:12 he hears going toward Culman (sp) Rd where my daughter lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member