Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear something completely different.

A younger female says, "He thinks they're dead" , and the female caller in response yells back, "Whaaat?" "Whaaat?", then even a "huh" at the end as if she's trying to hear what's being said but also listening for the call to pick up.
The dispatcher then answers.
Yes, it does say Whaaat instead of run. I finally heard that T sound on the end of it. (need to get my hearing checked I guess! LOL)

Altho...could be a younger male voice.

Is the following correct?
seems on America's Most Wanted web site that Vickie's Mother called 911 also..

Caller says, Yes, Somebody has killed my 2 girls over at my daughters.
My grand baby and her daughters friend.
I'm on Killingworth road etc. etc..

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56421
NO! AGAIN! AMW IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! I am SO angry about that one I could spit cotton. WTH is wrong with those people?!?! :mad:

And this time they messed up HUGE! What an awful thing to put on there!!

It is Countyline road, Bryant road, and Coleman road mentioned. (I would have to assume that Coleman road is in reference to someone's name since those roads are listed by their county numbers. It is how we used to designate those roads around our little community.)

Is the following correct?
seems on America's Most Wanted web site that Vickie's Mother called 911 also..

Caller says, Yes, Somebody has killed my 2 girls over at my daughters.
My grand baby and her daughters friend.
I'm on Killingworth road etc. etc..

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56421

See, this is why things get twisted..not you, but the media not doing proper research...especially AMW! WTH!!
The caller clearly uses the term, "My daughter, My Grandbaby, and her daught...her friend".
She's panicked and stumbling on her words, but I think it's definitely Vicky.

Think...Jessica Brown is the public officer for the OSBI. In other words...the spokesperson. No, she is not out doing interviews on suspects just for the media. The other woman, Beth, is working in "Victimology" which is essentially doing profiling of the victims of a crime. She studies their behaviors prior to their deaths, their associations, and develops theories based on those studies. I don't think she is out doing interviews of suspects either.

I finally got to listen to some of it and I hear "He thinks they're dead" and the anguished "whaaat' "Whhhaaat" I have to admit it, it shook me to the core.

NO! AGAIN! AMW IS WRONG WRONG WRONG! I am SO angry about that one I could spit cotton. WTH is wrong with those people?!?! :mad:

And this time they messed up HUGE! What an awful thing to put on there!!

It is Countyline road, Bryant road, and Coleman road mentioned. (I would have to assume that Coleman road is in reference to someone's name since those roads are listed by their county numbers. It is how we used to designate those roads around our little community.)

I dont know. I asked Lifesaver cuz her friend Sheza said she lives in the vicinity. (I think she said it on Topix on night) but I guess lifesaver lost connection like I did when the server was busy cuz she never answered me. So I asked again if any locals knew, and no one answered again. I am a local, but I dont remember a Coleman Rd. Maybe its the road just south of Placeres that turns into the area they used to call flamesville. I have been checking mapquest and I cant figure where Coleman Road is.

The bridge along County Line Road where the girls' bodies were found is a popular place for teens to gather and shoot guns, Rosser said earlier this week. The location is more than three miles northeast of Weleetka, about 70 miles south of Tulsa, and is about one-fourth of a mile from Taylor's home, near Coleman Road

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080614_12_A4_spancl222893

The bridge along County Line Road where the girls' bodies were found is a popular place for teens to gather and shoot guns, Rosser said earlier this week. The location is more than three miles northeast of Weleetka, about 70 miles south of Tulsa, and is about one-fourth of a mile from Taylor's home, near Coleman Road

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080614_12_A4_spancl222893

Weird. There is another road just south of Plackers on the east side, that is the southern line of Okmulgee County. Maybe this is it.

Sry, this prob has me more bewildered than anyone cuz I grew up down that way and never heard of Coleman Rd.

I just wish we had answers! I feel so distraught by all this, as I believe all of you feel the same way.

I dont know. I asked Lifesaver cuz her friend Sheza said she lives in the vicinity. (I think she said it on Topix on night) but I guess lifesaver lost connection like I did when the server was busy cuz she never answered me. So I asked again if any locals knew, and no one answered again. I am a local, but I dont remember a Coleman Rd. Maybe its the road just south of Placeres that turns into the area they used to call flamesville. I have been checking mapquest and I cant figure where Coleman Road is.

Way back Coleman Road was mentioned:
  • Both were shot several times each along the west side of County Line Road (N. 3890 Road), about one-fourth of a mile from Taylor's home, near Coleman Road.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080611_12_A1_Rwrsof551521

In an eariler report I had heard Linda, the older daughter was at their house at the time of the murders

What report was that? That would mean then probably, that the girls were NOT home alone after all.

Seems like people have kinda dropped the theory about the Patterson hermit like man who lives almost due west of them. I wonder how we can explore more about him? Like if he drives, and what he drives, and if he was ever seen walking that road, and things like that.

Okay, I'm new here... And I've *tried* to read all the threads but haven't plowed through it completely yet. I had a couple of observations that could be way off or just coincidental:

- if you search the offender registry for Oklahoma and find a picture of Christopher Placker, you could make yourself see a resemblance to the guy in the sketch, if he had longer hair, etc. Am I the only one who sees this?

- Vicky and Peter both have criminal records, too. It sure seems to me like they are innocent, though.

- my husband (who does not get into this stuff at all) didn't even know about this case. :rolleyes: .. So I was filling him in and he couldn't believe that the grandparents didn't hear gunshots. I agree with that since I grew up in a rural area where hunting is popular and you can hear a gunshot a long ways off even in a wooded area. I mentioned the possible use a silencer, and he said that ballistics would show if a silencer was used or not.

Just trying to cover bases and not point the finger at innocent people, but - did Peter actually talk to Skyla's mother, or did Vicky? Just thinking of the timeline. IF you wanted to follow someone on a dirt road and hurt them and have an excuse for your footprints being there, that would be a good story - that you had to go find them for such-and-such reason. Also, if the family has so many run-ins with the law and alot of connections to gangs (Banditos?) or serious criminals, then perhaps Peter and Vicky do know more but are keeping their mouths shut out of fear.

Again, I apologize if this has been said before or if I am waaaaay off. My gut tells me that P/V are not involved in the actual killing, but my head tells me that at a minimum they might know something. Just had to unload my thoughts here... :eek: ... and get some feedback. Thanks.

Coleman Rd, is the blacktop south of Plackers it comes off highway 75

that road goes to Arbeka Indian Church, and on to Chanceys Farm.

it always goes west which would take you to Pattersons house

that is a blind section line. the road used to go back to highway 75 years ago. Those roads are 2 miles sections out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic