Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hate to throw a monkey wrench into the family tree dynamics. When this originally started there was an article and Joe Mosher said his sister was the mother to Taylor. Now there is a second article confirming that.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080727_12_A1_hWELEE443106

Mosher said the 911 call was made by his sister, Vicky Placker, Taylor's mother.

So this goes back to my original family tree that Vicky maiden name is Mosher, she married a Paschal had children, then married Placker. Also Moshers wifes name is Nelda Jo Dishman.

This has been driving me bonkers from day one, but couldnt find a second source to confirm it.
Taylor's Obit said Ruby and Carl Paschal were Taylor's Grandparents and Vicky and Tony (for sure) are their kids and both using Paschal name.

I can't even find a Nelda Jo Dishman existing in the USA anywhere, much less in OK - I did find a Nell Dishman with these relatives in Talala,OK
Harvey N Dishman
Neil N Dishman
Terry A Dishman

I think it's MORE likely Nell is a Paschal and is divorced from Dishman - Especially since I can find NO children for Joe (William L) Mosher at all.

The only OTHER way this works is if Ruby Paschal (Vicky and Tony's Mom) was married to a Mosher before Carl and Joe (Wm L) Mosher is her son from that marriage. If she was (Ruby) married to a Mosher previous to Carl I am not locating it in any of my resources.

Every Family Tree research card I find shows Vicky clearly as the daughter of Ruby and Carl Paschal and she has had only TWO names on file since birth - Palscker and Paschal. No Dishman anywhere.

Where did the Nelda Jo Dishman as Joe's wife info come from?

My Opinion

From this link:

http://blogs.king5.com/archives/2008/05/insane-clown-po.html

"I first heard of the band "Insane Clown Posse" several years ago. Until recently, I didn't even know they were still making music, let alone that they had a large following of hardcore fans called, "Juggalos."

Police say some of them have formed small gang-like groups and are causing trouble."

Insane Clown Posse gangs: In a Maine high school - a group called the "Carnival Killers"

Look at this old post on Topix from January 22, 2006. It is the first post!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-springs-co/T146FBKMHRETIDRMO

The woman's daughter was abducted, drugged, and raped by an Insane Clown Posse gang in Colorado.

Discussion about ICP tattoos on parolee.

http://www.knowgangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251

OMG! Do you remember reading about the shells that had been bunched up at the crime scene like someone was trying to gather them up?

Look at this last article! "Bessemer meets to discuss gangs"

http://www.juggalonews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=651

In a tone of frustration, Tony Rodriguez said he reported a shooting recently in his neighborhood, but responding officers never stopped their car.

"They just looked out of their car and left," he said. "The people who did their shooting came back later and picked up their shell casings."

In Re the marriage of Nelda Jo Dishman and WILLIAM LEWIS MOSHER
they were married in 2001.
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=244942&db=Cleveland

Two articles now clearly state that Vicky Placker is Joe Moshers sister.

Taylor's Obit said Ruby and Carl Paschal were Taylor's Grandparents and Vicky and Tony (for sure) are their kids and both using Paschal name.

I can't even find a Nelda Jo Dishman existing in the USA anywhere, much less in OK - I did find a Nell Dishman with these relatives in Talala,OK
Harvey N Dishman
Neil N Dishman
Terry A Dishman

I think it's MORE likely Nell is a Paschal and is divorced from Dishman - Especially since I can find NO children for Joe (William L) Mosher at all.

The only OTHER way this works is if Ruby Paschal (Vicky and Tony's Mom) was married to a Mosher before Carl and Joe (Wm L) Mosher is her son from that marriage. If she was (Ruby) married to a Mosher previous to Carl I am not locating it in any of my resources.

Every Family Tree research card I find shows Vicky clearly as the daughter of Ruby and Carl Paschal and she has had only TWO names on file since birth - Palscker and Paschal. No Dishman anywhere.

Where did the Nelda Jo Dishman as Joe's wife info come from?

My Opinion

http://www.supertattoodesigns.com/gang-tattoos/

Their gang tattoos are used to represent their colors (blue and gray) and the number 13. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet is M which represents the Mexican Mafia. The number thirteen may be designed using Arabic or Roman numerals or sometimes both. For example, 13, XIII or X3. The Mexican Mafia also makes use of a double M or a black hand in their tattoo designs.

James A Placker
National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
Body Marks

SC BACK: NCIC X3 =SC R KNEE: NCIC National Crime Information Center (NCIC)TAT BACK: NCIC LIL CARZZYTAT L ARM: NCIC FLAMING DICE "PLAYBOY"TAT R SHLD: NCIC TRIBAL ART

---------------------------
CHRISTOPHER R PLACKER

CONV: LFT KNEE; TATTOSS "LIL ****" RTTHIGH "WYLIE COYOTE" LFT SHLD

It seems no matter what last name is associated with this family it comes up in a court of law.. be it meth, gang related or and number of other felonies. OSBI has alot of prospects.. how can they honestly say they have cleared family members...there are just too many and more that seem to come out of the wood work. Not to mention it was never made public who all lived at that house. I feel so bad for Skyla's mom..

I think LE should check out any members of Insane Clown Posse gangs in the area. I thought it was kind of a cult following thing at first. Now it looks as if there are serious gang connections with this ICP thing, too!

I just keep thinking about the fact that some gang members in another place had returned to pick up the shell casings, and LE found the casings in a pile like someone was trying to pick them up at the Weleetka crime scene.

I really think it is all related, and the article you posted fits right in. So who all do you think was home that day?

I think LE should check out any members of Insane Clown Posse gangs in the area. I thought it was kind of a cult following thing at first. Now it looks as if there are serious gang connections with this ICP thing, too!

I just keep thinking about the fact that some gang members in another place had returned to pick up the shell casings, and LE found the casings in a pile like someone was trying to pick them up at the Weleetka crime scene.

Good Morning CC!

When I was reading about this case, early on. I saw for the first time ever a mention about the Insane Clown Posse. I researched them. They are very strange. (imo) Scared me.........................

Hi GetSmart~

Didn't see you on here, originally.
Good Morning~

Hi Flossie
This whole gang thing has got me creeped out. There is something to it..

Well, today started like any other. I come to the computer and hope to find some good news. Again, nothing!!!! When is this case going to "open up". I still believe that it can and will be solved. Maybe I am an eternal optimist???????????????

There are so many twists and turns that it makes it difficult to follow all the info.

Well if anything maybe the press or others scanning WS including LE will pick up the pace or LE will will try to debunk alluded findings.. We are not dumb.

Well if anything maybe the press or others scanning WS including LE will pick up the pace or LE will will try to debunk alluded findings.. We are not dumb.

I totally agree.

Just a teeny tiny point... and it may have been mentioned but I haven't run into it:

The relative locations of the bodies might be taken to indicate that Taylor was in the lead for whatever confrontation took place between the girls and the shooter in the road.

I think Taylor would have done just that..with all the rif raf in her life she probably would have been protective.

I still want to know who all lived there & who was there that fateful day.

Hi Flossie

This whole gang thing has got me creeped out. There is something to it.....

GetSmart, Does any of the family members have gang tatoo's? If the answer is yes:
Did "they" live at the P's or visit the P's that Sunday?....jmo

GetSmart, Does any of the family members have gang tatoo's? If the answer is yes:
Did "they" live at the P's or visit the P's that Sunday?....jmo

Yes they did.. See Family History That Fc compiled on front page of this thread. That is why I am so intrested in who really lived there.
This is just a tiny sample
http://www.supertattoodesigns.com/gang-tattoos/

Their gang tattoos are used to represent their colors (blue and gray) and the number 13. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet is M which represents the Mexican Mafia. The number thirteen may be designed using Arabic or Roman numerals or sometimes both. For example, 13, XIII or X3. The Mexican Mafia also makes use of a double M or a black hand in their tattoo designs.

James A Placker
National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
Body Marks

SC BACK: NCIC X3 =SC R KNEE: NCIC National Crime Information Center (NCIC)TAT BACK: NCIC LIL CARZZYTAT L ARM: NCIC FLAMING DICE "PLAYBOY"TAT R SHLD: NCIC TRIBAL ART

---------------------------
CHRISTOPHER R PLACKER

CONV: LFT KNEE; TATTOSS "LIL ****" RTTHIGH "WYLIE COYOTE" LFT SHLD

Since reading everyones post about the gangs, it is beginning to make make me ill! I pray to God nothing like this is going on in this small town.

If you go to the front page of this thread I posted a few links together,I was so surprised about the tattoos & what they mean. My son has tattoos & so do some of my friends so I am not saying everyone has an affilation but the tell ones are related simply because it is a major no no to tat yourself as in a wanna-be & not be in the gang. But there are other signs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls