Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulsa WorldJul 27, 2008 ... The Whitakers' sense of frustration is shared by the Placker family, which is now in the process of moving because "they're afraid to live ...
www.tulsaworld.com/common/printerfriendlystory.aspx?articleID=20080727_12_A1_hWELEE443106 -
He said he and his wife, Rose Whitaker, have asked the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation "plenty of questions, but there's been no answers they can give us."

"They haven't told us anything new since the day it happened," he said.

"The only thing we honestly know is our daughter was killed and she was with her friend when it happened. And they were shot multiple times."

Whitaker said his family is becoming increasingly frustrated by the investigation and the fact that no suspects have been arrested seven weeks after the slayings.

"We want them off the streets before it happens to other people's children," Whitaker said.

The Whitakers' sense of frustration is shared by the Placker family, which is now in the process of moving because "they're afraid to live there and they can't drive that road anymore," according to Taylor's uncle, Joe Mosher.

Maggie, they are finding a lot of clown tattoos on parolees and prison inmates and gang members. Devotees of ICP, Insane Clown Posse, have been making gangs of their own and causing trouble. Some of them have committed very violent crimes. There are quite a few devotees of ICP in Oklahoma. It's just another thing we have been looking at.

I agree, it is creepy! Remember the clown doll in Poltergeist. To me, that was one of the scariest things about that movie. Remember the clown in Stephen King's IT. Sometimes clowns can be very frightening.

I have been following WS and this story for some time now, perhaps because I live in Broken Arrow just about 70 miles from the murder scene. I was looking at ICP tattoos and Tulsa area tattoo shops when I came across those. I wondered what the special message that each one sent was.

They are creepy but not nearly as creepy as the photos of Buttons the Clown in the girls’ books. I wonder if anyone has asked Buttons if she put the photos up on their pages. I have a strong feeling that the answer would be no. I think it might possibly be a message to the families. Under the circumstances why would a photo of a clown that they don’t know put a smile on their hearts? I hope we don’t learn that this was gang/drug related and that the girls were somehow involved, but with their families it would not surprise me. MHO, of course. Maggie

Maggie22
I think it might possibly be a message to the families. Under the circumstances why would a photo of a clown that they don’t know put a smile on their hearts? I hope we don’t learn that this was gang/drug related and that the girls were somehow involved, but with their families it would not surprise me. MHO, of course. Maggie[/quote]

Oh Maggie 22 how could we find out.. Can someone call Buttons & ask?

I hate to be the one to say this, but if the Plackers are moving, they must be scared for their own safety. I keep going back to what Peter said, "They can't hurt me anymore than they already have." If this is a drug or gang related vendetta thing, I can't help but believe that Taylor's parents are involved in some way. To execute two innocent children, there has to be a direct connection. They may have had someone after them previously and that could be the reason they moved to such an obscure location in the first place. This may be connected to something back in Kansas and it took this long for the shooters to find them.

Button’s show is a ministry. If she were to add a message to the books, it seems to me that it would be a religious one. “In God’s loving arms now” or “ an angel with God”. The message spooked me more than the photo. However, the photo is professionally done and I did not find it on the web, so if it did not come from Buttons, then where did it come from.

Someone could email Buttons. Who is the most diplomatic and sneaky among us?

Other questions that I have are concerning the cell phone that belonged to Taylor. Did her grandfather remove it from the body? If he did why did he not call 911? Could he have been looking for something else on the child?

He apparently called Vicky who called 911. I would have called 911 and then Vicky. The child who told Vicky, “… thinks they’re dead” must have been with the grandfather to know that. Who is he or she? Did the call from the grandfather come before or after the child told Vicky that they were dead? Apparently she did not know before the child told her. He/she had to run from the site to the house. What was grandfather doing during that time? Then there was the six minute phone call to 911.

Something I read said that Vicky ran to the site. Did the grandfather ever call her?

If he arrived on the scene at 5:20 there were about ten minutes between when he found the bodies and when the call was made. Is 5:20 the right time? I think ten minutes would be a whale of a long time given the circumstances.

I heard the grandmother say. “Run”…”Run” and if she did then perhaps she thought the child might be in danger, too. My speakers are not that good, just the ones that came with the computer. Maybe she did say “What”.

If Taylor were making a delivery (I sure hope not) it would not surprise me because it is the sort of life that most of her family members had and/or have. Kids become accustomed to the kind of life that they have in a family and think it is normal. It something happened after the delivery she is the one who would be closer to the angry customer (s). She is older and more experienced and perhaps knew them. If that is the case, the kids deserve our sympathy for having such an unfortunate family. Maggie

(Maggie)
Button’s show is a ministry. If she were to add a message to the books, it seems to me that it would be a religious one.
Good Point

YellowDog: I hate to be the one to say this, but if the Plackers are moving, they must be scared for their own safety

You are probably right. I would even say witness protection but that is suppose to be done undercover so I don't think they would be publish it in the paper unless Uncle Joe don't know no better..

FYI
Side note re Gang Tattoo's I forgot to mention Mask's , Dots like 3 dots that would form a triangle ect & Tear drops are also coded NCIC which again family members have..it is recorded on the doc site.

I have a feeling this thing is going to bust wide open and be even bigger than any of us can imagine. Isn't the FBI working on this now with OSBI?

I hate to be the one to say this, but if the Plackers are moving, they must be scared for their own safety. I keep going back to what Peter said, "They can't hurt me anymore than they already have." If this is a drug or gang related vendetta thing, I can't help but believe that Taylor's parents are involved in some way. To execute two innocent children, there has to be a direct connection. They may have had someone after them previously and that could be the reason they moved to such an obscure location in the first place. This may be connected to something back in Kansas and it took this long for the shooters to find them.
The Plackers moved from OKC, they have never lived in KS
Skyla's Family (Whitakers) moved from Kansas

If somebody is after the Plackers they're in OK

My Opinion

Or something that was going on since the move. I wonder why the grandparents were not at home. Perhaps they did not want to be there if there were to be trouble but never considered the girls being in danger. But they must have felt a fear (when they got home) for the girls to react the way they did. Most of the kids who are that age can wander a mile from home without the parents becoming too alarmed. I suspect the grandparents knew about the dealings going on at the bridge whether the girls were involved or not. In a town of less than a 1000 it is hard not to know what everyone's doing. Maggie

I think Taylor would have done just that..with all the rif raf in her life she probably would have been protective.

I still want to know who all lived there & who was there that fateful day.
I can't imagine ALL the Plackers in Weleetka live together - that would put Linda, Christopher, Touia, their son, Taylor, Peter and Vicky ALL in that house - where would there be room for a sleepover with Skyla?

I think the neighbors said it was just Peter, Vicky and Taylor who lived there, but I can imagine they had the others over a lot.

Vicky and Peter have only two kids with children- Jessie and Christopher. I believe the obit said Jessie and his wife KK live in Shawnee so Christopher (and wife Touia) would be the only one living in Weleetka with a child (Linda also lives there, but she has no children).
Peter and Vicky were out somewhere before they arrived home shortly after 5PM - maybe they had gone to pick up the child in Weleetka? I think the child was obviously WITH Vicky and Peter and not left at home while they went out.

I can see Peter taking the child when he went walking to get Taylor and Skyla (a sort of "come-on Jr, lets go get Taylor" thing) - he obviously did NOT expect to find them dead. I think Peter called Vicky first so she could come and get the child from him. Peter didn't want the child to see any more and be exposed to any more but he knew he needed to stay at the scene (and meet Skyla's Mother) so he asked Vicky to come get the child and take him back to the house.

I do not believe the call took 10 minutes to place, I think it was more immediate but due to confusion on directions, jurisdictions etc the call wasn't LOGGED at the Sheriff's Dept until 5:41PM. And I think BOTH Peter and Vicky called 911 - we just heard Vicky's call (or her part of the call). I think the OTHER call has information about the crime scene OSBI doesn't want the public to have.

My Opinion

Scanned Newspaper article re: Cross Tampering
Thought I would put a link here to an image scanned in regards to the cross being tampered with. A poster on another forum scanned it.

Thanks way2concerned for your scan, http://tinypic.com/1r4zyown

I was just thinking about this... We never saw the cross, or what was written on it correct. Didn't they "tell us"

Apparently, gang related graffiti and vandalism continues to be a problem.

http://www.speedofcreativity.org/20...t-my-oklahoma-city-parking-garage-last-night/

TG can you edit your post as to not give idenity away she didn't want that out..

TG can you edit your post as to not give idenity away she didn't want that out..
She had posted that on her profile page when everyone was discussing who they were over at TOPIX.....................I didn't dilvulge anything private GS!

Ok sorry I wasn't meaning to be bossy but isn't profile page just for members.. I just know she had said not to tell one time .

Ok sorry I wasn't meaning to be bossy but isn't profile page just for members.. I just know she had said not to tell one time .
I didn't for a moment think you were trying to be bossy GS, not a moment.

I too have PM'd with her, however, she has not deleted anyting from her Public page since joining.

But the public can not see profile pages. I just logged out & it wont let me view anyones profile..

But the public can not see profile pages. I just logged out & it wont let me view anyones profile..
To make you happy I have edited my post :), however, many here are members that post over at TOPIX! The less one reveals about themselves on the Internet, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat