Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't I know it...had one for several years - about $500 a year, actually more. Although I was disappointed at first that she didn't want to do it anymore-she made that decision as a sophomore - now I see that she has better things going for her.

I was just thinking of the old days when I went, small school in Illinois where they used to use the same uniforms over and over. Don't know why I didn't snap to the present times!!

In most schools the cheerleading outfits are purchased by the parents. It isn't like the football or basketball teams where they are purchased by the school and are numbered where the number may be retired and never used again. In fact I think it is very expensive in some schools to outfit a young girl for cheerleading. Anyway, my guess it that the uniform would belong to the parents and they may want it as a keepsake.

LOL...I don't think a bullhorn would be appropriate, might draw to much attention, to yourself. I do consider Weleetka as a friendly lil town, people would more than likely either avoid you, or feel a desire to share their story. Everyone has their own story, of what happen, different views on who did it, could have done, ect. I'm gong to the memorial Wednesday, I always take balloons, and flowers. I'll stop and catch up on the latest rumors that are blasting trough the community and share a cup of coffee with a couple of old friends that live about a mile west of the memorial. I'll tell them about all of you planning a trip there, get their opinions ..etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862