Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this before and will again, I do not believe the murder/murders are from Weleetka.
LE's seem to focus only on local criminals-or the handy-to-blame, and have gotten nowhere, I bet none of these kids have ever seen a 40-glock.
I'm just going to say I believe this was all for media.

We would like to think our communities.... especially small close knit ones are filled with nothing but law abiding people, however; Sheza, we see that over and over crime is everywhere and can be done by someone who has lived in the community, maybe all their lives. It is not where they live that is the key imo but what lurks deep within their hearts/minds and that is a place that no one but God can peer into.

Imo, there is a lot that makes me lean to a local killers. Now they may not live side by side each other. They may even live in a neighboring community or the next county over but imo they have been down that road before and felt comfortable with their surroundings. No stranger would take this chance and use a wide open country road to do this. Whomever did this knew how to leave quickly and I think they live relatively close by. I think when they did this they instantly went to one of their homes or a friends somewhere that gave them an alibi and acted like nothing had happened.

I know it may make the locals feel somewhat safer if they can think it wasn't one of them. That is just natural imo. In our community we have a murder every now and then and I think like you that it cant be someone that lives here but in the end 99% it is and that is why we see on tv so many times where friends, family and community is shocked once the killer or killers are revealed.

imoo

I'm still wondering, "Why were THESE people brought in?" What do they have in common? What could they each know that could lead to the killer(s)? Why weren't the owners of the glocks that DIDN'T bring their guns in, have to testify? We heard on the other forum, (probably never to be seen again) that there was rumor of boys on 4 wheelers in the immediate area the day before. We heard about boys being in a truck. I STILL think there is some kind of connection to one or both of these incidents. So where are these boys on 4 wheelers? I keep hearing rumors, rumors, rumors... and they seem to line up with roadblocks in the same area. I figured this would come out in the investigation. I wonder if it did?

Geezzzz, there was a total of 51 murders investigated in this Grand Jury meeting.??? I didn't realize that

Yes, I did, Lauren. I don't think I would be laughing.

I have to admit, this has caught my interest a bit. After watching the enlarged version of the video from newsok.com close to 30 times, it appears that just before you hear the laughing, the lady (Windy) says something. I think I can see her mouth moving as soon as the guy in the tan jacket gets on the elevator. It also appears that the lady (probably from LE) just to the left and in front of her turns around to look at her at the same time. Sounds like Spanish, as her last name would imply. I agree that it doesn't necessarily mean she's also the one laughing, but I doubt it's Larry Smith, and I can't see any of the members of LE finding anything funny at that point. I don't speak Spanish; can anyone make out what she said? Maybe I'll record the audio, clean it up, and let some guys at work who know Spanish translate it.

Whew. Maybe I'm overanalyzing. No, more like "over-curious". I don't know if this will have anything to do with the case, but if it IS her laughing, I can't help but wonder what could be so funny at a time like that.

Cheers all,
KP

I was very surprised myself, Sarah.

KP, on one of the videos I posted, the reporter does say that Windy was laughing. I don't know if they explained why. I sure wouldn't be laughing. I'd be like Mr. Smith!

I was very surprised myself, Sarah.

KP, on one of the videos I posted, the reporter does say that Windy was laughing. I don't know if they explained why. I sure wouldn't be laughing. I'd be like Mr. Smith!
You and me both! :)

I think I will try to find out what she said before she laughed just to satisfy my own curiosity if nothing else.

Thank you, little, for all the helpful links!!

Cheers,
KP

I think I will try to find out what she said before she laughed just to satisfy my own curiosity if nothing else.

Ditto that!

Well, I cant find it now, but I could have sworn someone said something about the elevator door before the laugh. That's what I thought they were laughing about. Maybe I was dreaming! :confused::eek:

hello All~

51 murders were investigated? That is disheartening. I had hoped it was a just for the murder of the girls. :(

I also heard her laugh. (on the video). I did not put to much stock into it because I think that some people are "nervous" laughers. I think I will listen to it again.

It seems to me the OSBI is going with the thrill kill, no motive, grand jury. You don't see that in every small town.
OSBI bring in those 15-40 glock owners that didn't show up before parading possible innocent kids into a grand jury with no evidence no attorney, in small towns this can destroy ones life.
Locals would like to SEE the Plackers/Whitakers family and their close friends given a closer look.
Hopefully evidence will lead to the killer/killers quicker or may have to wait for a DNA match. I believe we would all agree if it had to go unsolved before convicting the wrong person than the killer/killers remaining free.
Please don't take what I'm trying to say wrong if there is one piece of evidence leading to all of these boy's being involved - hullalijah!
But I personally know one of these boys and there was no evidence to support this grand jury subpoena and he did not know any of the others called and they did not know him.

But I personally know one of these boys and there was no evidence to support this grand jury subpoena and he did not know any of the others called and they did not know him.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sheza,
As always, thanks for sharing the views of the locals. I agree w/ everything you posted. Do you know why the boy you know was called in?

But I personally know one of these boys and there was no evidence to support this grand jury subpoena and he did not know any of the others called and they did not know him.

Hi Sheza,
As always, thanks for sharing the views of the locals. I agree w/ everything you posted. Do you know why the boy you know was called in?[/QUOTE]

He really has no idea why he was called in for 15 minutes.

[/COLOR]
Hi Sheza,
As always, thanks for sharing the views of the locals. I agree w/ everything you posted. Do you know why the boy you know was called in?

He really has no idea why he was called in for 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Well, all I can say is that I hope they make a Legitimate arrest soon. I really hate to think this crime may go unsolved. It seems like an eternity since it happened but, in reality, it has been 3 months. I am sure LE is still waiting on some test results. At least I hope that is the reason this has not moved any quicker.

Have a good night.
I am finally getting sleepy.

Flossie

We shouldn't jump to conclusions.... being called before a Grand Jury does not imply guilt. Someone may have a tidbit of knowledge that would substantiate (or not) statements by another witness.

Here's a happy thought: The perp(s) must be really sweating bullets now.... the more people called by the GJ, the more likely his family, friend or associate has been questioned...... A person capable of gunning down children has no concience about that but would be concerned about his own rear end! ..... tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

Thank you, little, for all the helpful links!!

Cheers,
KP

Did you ever figure it out KP? Was it her laughing? I just find it odd that not only are you in handcuffs but your legs are shackled, you're being videoed and you're laughing? Very strange...

Did you ever figure it out KP? Was it her laughing? I just find it odd that not only are you in handcuffs but your legs are shackled, you're being videoed and you're laughing? Very strange...
Hi Lauren! According to what I've read, she was laughing in a meeting with the GJ (or was it a judge?), so I don't doubt it was her laughing in the elevator as well. Not 100% sure though.

I have yet to import the audio into Cakewalk and apply some filtering to try to isolate the comments. I'll do that either tonight or tomorrow (family function today) and let a guy at work hear it who knows Spanish (of course that won't be till Monday).

Take care!
--KP--

I’m always very curious about the Kelough/Southern/Harris families who live close to the crime scene/Plackers - who was at their property(ies) that day (weekend), what was everyone doing, what vehicles & guns do they have. As we know, those court and corrections sites are chock full of records on these families for drugs, assault & battery, arson, burglary, public drunkenness, defaulted loans, protective orders, warrants, etc. Also a lot of suspended sentences or dismissed cases it seems. And this goes back for years with these inter-connected families.

Maybe they thought Toney Kelough would give up some info on a family member if he knew something (the one who might talk) and that’s why they brought him in before the grand jury.

Also, we knew that Rebecca Kelough and her son (not named) heard the shots that day while outside their house (less than 1 mile away). Now we know that Mike Gaddy also heard the shots while at a friend’s house. I wonder who that friend was and where did they live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member