Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always very curious about the Kelough/Southern/Harris families who live close to the crime scene/Plackers - who was at their property(ies) that day (weekend), what was everyone doing, what vehicles & guns do they have. As we know, those court and corrections sites are chock full of records on these families for drugs, assault & battery, arson, burglary, public drunkenness, defaulted loans, protective orders, warrants, etc. Also a lot of suspended sentences or dismissed cases it seems. And this goes back for years with these inter-connected families.

Maybe they thought Toney Kelough would give up some info on a family member if he knew something (the one who might talk) and that’s why they brought him in before the grand jury.

Also, we knew that Rebecca Kelough and her son (not named) heard the shots that day while outside their house (less than 1 mile away). Now we know that Mike Gaddy also heard the shots while at a friend’s house. I wonder who that friend was and where did they live?

I have to agree with you, cloudajo. Still, so many un-answered questions.

Little, thanks for the links.

In this and the other articles/videos, Mike Gaddy's mom said none of the neighbors talk to them anymore. They couldn't afford to get a lawyer for their son. His father said they fear vigilantes seeking justice might hurt him because he has come under suspicion. Mike also said said it's hard to find a job there because his name is ruined.

Does the OSBI have anything, or were they just under pressure to have witnesses testify before the grand jury proceedings concluded for the year? And those 5 were the ones they came up with after 3 months even though there might not be much of a connection there?

Thoughts?

I’m always very curious about the Kelough/Southern/Harris families who live close to the crime scene/Plackers -
who was at their property(ies) that day (weekend), what was everyone doing, what vehicles & guns do they have.

As we know, those court and corrections sites are chock full of records on these families for drugs, assault & battery, arson, burglary, public drunkenness, defaulted loans, protective orders, warrants, etc.

Also a lot of suspended sentences or dismissed cases it seems. And this goes back for years with these inter-connected families.

Maybe they thought Toney Kellogg would give up some info on a family member if he knew something (the one who might talk) and that’s why they brought him in before the grand jury.

Also, we knew that Rebecca Kelough and her son (not named) heard the shots that day while outside their house (less than 1 mile away).
Now we know that Mike Gaddy also heard the shots while at a friend’s house. I wonder who that friend was and where did they live?....

Good Questions...do these family members have access to a .40 cal. glock, a white truck or 4-wheeler or live within walking distance? or traveled that dirt road that Sunday.

Wonder who Mike Gaddy was visiting that Sunday when he heard the shots? What time did he hear the shots?
How did he get to his friends house that Sunday. How far away was the friends home from the P.'s house?
Did the friends hear the shots, also?
Why didn't the GJ have the 'other' people that Gaddy was visiting, there to question?

WHO were the people on the 4-wheelers that Saturday near the P. house?. coincidence?? Were they questioned?
Could it be possible the girls had 'words/argument' with some guys that Saturday or Sunday?

I read one of the young men questioned, did not know the others being questioned?

Maybe the GJ was questioning people that traveled that road that day OR missed work that day...OR about someone 'they' know

It's starting to look like the killer is NOT the Indian man.

Wonder IF any of the witnesses to the POI are any kin to the people the GJ questioned?
There's the possibility the poi was made up to throw LE off the track!!!

That would mean 'others' knew WHO murdered those girls..and made-up a story or saw the POI earlier that day in the area and 'pinned the murders' on him, to cover their behind...
The witnesses need to be checked every way possible...plus lie detector test..

Letsthink, the POI drawing has always felt like dust in the wind to me. I haven't ever felt like he was a factor, or even real! I may be wrong, of course.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions.... being called before a Grand Jury does not imply guilt. Someone may have a tidbit of knowledge that would substantiate (or not) statements by another witness.

Here's a happy thought: The perp(s) must be really sweating bullets now.... the more people called by the GJ, the more likely his family, friend or associate has been questioned...... A person capable of gunning down children has no concience about that but would be concerned about his own rear end! ..... tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

I dont think we are jumping to any conclusions. Didn't the guys themselves say they are under suspicion? It seemed to me that they have known this right from the start and that other locals may be looking at them the same way since a family member of one of them says they are afraid of vigilante justice and he can't get a job because of this. So it seems that some in that community are also suspicious of these three...not just OSBI.

I think OSBI is trying to nail down all 5 of the witnesses' statements. They may have been evasive when questioned by the police but in front of a GJ that can't happen. They are asked specific things and they answer because they have no choice in the matter. Of course there is always a possibility that one or more can lie but that gives more for LE to work with.

Which one was the one that testified for over two hours? It sure makes me wonder what all he could have known about this case to be asked so many questions.

Imo, now OSBI will go back and look for any inconsistencies to anyone's statement and take it from there.

imoo

I say, Boycott Oprah the nerve of her to not let Sarah appear on her show..boooo Oprah

You know...it seems to me the GJ would NOT have called someone in just to be calling them, would they? And arrest 2 if they failed to show? It just seems to me that they had to have some good reason for wanting to talk with them. Now, what the reason(s) is/are is the big question and I am really interested in the reason(s).

Gosh, it seems some news happens and then it just kinda goes ....poof.... and we're right back to square one.

You know...it seems to me the GJ would NOT have called someone in just to be calling them, would they? And arrest 2 if they failed to show?

It just seems to me that they had to have some good reason for wanting to talk with them.
Now, what the reason(s) is/are is the big question and I am really interested in the reason(s).

Gosh, it seems some news happens and then it just kinda goes ....poof.... and we're right back to square one....

Maybe the 5 didn't show up with their .40 cal. Glocks to be tested either....so the GJ wanted to know why!

Another thing I've wondered is....who, in their right mind, would ignore a GJ subpoena?

You know...it seems to me the GJ would NOT have called someone in just to be calling them, would they? And arrest 2 if they failed to show? It just seems to me that they had to have some good reason for wanting to talk with them. Now, what the reason(s) is/are is the big question and I am really interested in the reason(s).

Gosh, it seems some news happens and then it just kinda goes ....poof.... and we're right back to square one.

Hello All~
This is my opinion on the GJ:

I think that that Dustyn was "bragging" about knowledge of the murders. I think he spoke to Windy Espinosa and Larry Smith. (it is rumored they are somehow related) I think Dustyn was probably playing "games" w/ LE and therefore he was called into the GJ so that he would be obligated to talk. If he is untruthful, bingo, he stays in jail for a longer period of time. That can only work in the favor of LE because they will have a POI under lock and key and know exactly where he is. Also, maybe he will "talk" in jail..........

I think Windy and Larry are dimwitted and probably didn't even realize they were required to attend the GJ. Or they played stupid and said they knew nothing of the GJ. Either way, the GJ let them go home after they were interviewed. IF they were POI's I do not think they would have been allowed to return home. They were interviewed only to find out if what Dustyn testified could be corroborated by secondary individuals. Did he keep the facts straight in talking to LE and what he had previously said to Windy and Larry..........

Toney Kelough - ? Need to think about it awhile longer

Mike Gaddy - ? Somehow his relationship w/ Dustyn has led him to this tragedy. His parents have said he is mentally challenged. Maybe, Dustyn took advantage of his mental faculties (or lack thereof) and he was an unknowing accomplice?

I think the key is going to be Dustyn Dailey. He was interviewed for 2 hours. That it a lot of talking. I am curious about: 1) When did LE originally become aware of Dustyn and his potential involvement, 2) Why did he rise to the forefront of LE's GJ, and 3) Was he the friend that Mike Gaddy was with on Sunday?

Again, this is just my opinion and could mean absolutely nothing.

On a happier note, did anyone notice that my Beloved Sooners won today?

Flossie

Maybe the 5 didn't show up with their .40 cal. Glocks to be tested either....so the GJ wanted to know why!

I do not think that Windy and Larry could afford 'Glocks". From what I understand, that is an expensive weapon. They do not look like the type of couple that would spend $ on a gun. More likely meth, if the physicality of Larry is any indication. Again, jmo. I seem to be full of those tonight. lol

Another thing I've wondered is....who, in their right mind, would ignore a GJ subpoena?

I think your question clearly supports the theory that they are not in their right minds. lol

Very Good post, Flossie...Lots of good points!! And, yea O/T but our Sooners did win big, didn't they??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads