Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

bbm

I'm sure this has been hypothesized on here, but I wonder if Ashley knew and threatened to tell? Or found out and he didn't want her to know?

This guy is bad news...I'm sure we'll never have a good explanation for why he did what he allegedly did.

Originally Posted by belimom View Post
bbm

"I'm sure this has been hypothesized on here, but I wonder if Ashley knew and threatened to tell? Or found out and he didn't want her to know?"

That's the most likely scenario. Sweat killed Ashley only a few weeks after he'd been questioned by police about the Weleetka murders. We'll find out soon why they questioned him. Most likely Ashley strongly suspected him and told the cops.

Ashley's family thinks so too.

A Theory and a Question.

First, the question.

If Sweat was involved with killing the girls, what do you think his motive was?

My theory is that he was contemplating killing his girlfriend already. He wanted to make sure he could pull the trigger, both literally and figuratively. I think he choose the girls just to see if he could do it and get away with it.

Then, I think he shot his girlfriend and then probably dissected her and set her on fire. I think they found bullets in with the effects of her body and they match, somewhat, with the ballistics from the Taylor/Skyla murders, but they really need the gun to prove their case in court. That is why I think they need the gun, to be sure that bullets match both cases.

A Theory and a Question.

First, the question.

If Sweat was involved with killing the girls, what do you think his motive was?

My theory is that he was contemplating killing his girlfriend already. He wanted to make sure he could pull the trigger, both literally and figuratively. I think he choose the girls just to see if he could do it and get away with it.

Then, I think he shot his girlfriend and then probably dissected her and set her on fire. I think they found bullets in with the effects of her body and they match, somewhat, with the ballistics from the Taylor/Skyla murders, but they really need the gun to prove their case in court. That is why I think they need the gun, to be sure that bullets match both cases.

Didnt he slash his girlfriend's throat? The gun supposedly was sold at a gun show some time ago from what I have read.

I have always believed that Skyla and Taylor's murder was a spur of the moment thrill kill by a very sick human being and a crime of opportunity. He shot them because he knew he could and no one was around to witness it.

I also have always felt that someone like this killer could not keep his mouth shut about his heinous deeds. Whether he boasted about it or used it as a threat against someone ......like his girlfriend. Example: If you don't shut your mouth you will wind up just like those Weleeka girls.' Or he may have confided in his girlfriend thinking she wouldn't tell but then things started falling apart so he killed her too to shut her up.

I think LE has found bullet casings that match the Glock 9 bullet casings found at the crime scene that he used in the Weleetka murders.

From the very beginning I have thought it was someone from that area and younger.

I pray this is the break LE needs so that finally Skylar and Taylor can have the justice they so richly deserve.

IMO

One interesting detail about this that no one has brought up: They say that Sweat got together with Ashley 3 years ago. Well guess what other important thing happened in that area just over 3 years ago? That's right, the 2 girls were murdered.

So I'm wondering if Sweat picked up Ashley and made her his girlfriend for the main purpose of having her lie about where he was on the day of the double-murder. He may have tried grooming her for the last 3 years but she wouldn't agree to make up a false story. Not only wouldn't she agree to lie about his whereabouts during the murders, but she then told the cops about his involvement in the killings so he killed her too.

Thoughts?

Victor I mentioned this on the previous page. AT & KS began dating in late 2007 or early 2008 according to Susan's article.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2...g-the-dots-more-than-once-in-oklahoma-part-1/

I haven't typed this thought out loud but it makes me wonder if AT could have been there with KS when the girls were murdered. I am not insinuating that AT pulled a trigger, just that she may have been a witness to KS's rage and was afraid to talk. Then the relationship went sour and she threatened to tell so in his sick mind he 'had to kill her'.

AT's murder was especially heinous, and rage driven, IMO. It was overkill....just like Taylor's and Skyla's murders. but what could have ticked him off at T and S to enrage him so? Pure spectulation but I wonder if they could have been teasing him about his last name in fron of his gf. (You know how kids are.) He even spoke about changing his name in his deviant writings. Taylor being shot in the groin sounds really personal to me.

Anyway, I do think AT knew something about the girls' murders which led to her own murder. KS is dangerous!!!

Is there anyway we can find out if either the Taylor family or the Sweat family owned a white truck in 2008?

MOO

wm

Wow, such a deafening silence these last 30+ days since the bombshell about Kevin Sweat's connection to the murders was announced.

What gives? How can there be absolutely no media reporting on this huge development for 4 weeks? There must be SOME new facts or details that the public would like to hear.

I'm kind of surprised its been so quiet too. Not sure what is going on. I sure hope they can find that gun. To be honest, as this case drug on past the first months, I assumed the murders were done by a stranger and the girls were just random targets of opportunity and as such, there would be no chance of solving it. It may very well be that they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but there is at least a chance here that it could get solved.

Yup, Prarie, it sure sounded like they had the right man. It seemed like they were about to put the noose around Sweat's neck, then, bam- total silence. Not even a "No comment" from anybody or any newspaper or web source in over 4 weeks. I wonder what's going on?

Anyone have any updates??

Yup, Prarie, it sure sounded like they had the right man. It seemed like they were about to put the noose around Sweat's neck, then, bam- total silence. Not even a "No comment" from anybody or any newspaper or web source in over 4 weeks. I wonder what's going on?

Anyone have any updates??

No update that I can see ..however then, bam- total silence...just a repeat of this case has played out all along ..like Nancy Grace poof nothing never mentioned it again ..as in other media ..what a shame.

I dont think the silence is necessarily bad news. They are waiting to see if that gun turns up. That could seal the deal. They may have other evidence but arent saying anything and they wont file charges until they either have the gun or are convinced that it wont ever turn up. If they file the charges then the clock starts ticking on "speedy trial." They have the suspect in custody on the other murder so he isnt going anywhere. So from a logistical and legal stand point there isnt any rush. My gut feeling is that this is the guy.

Okay, fingers crossed for luck, prayers said. They at least have to have found the Glock, right?

I am hoping to find a live feed i am on KOCO and Fox 23...

updates please....i don't have streaming at work :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back