Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just remembered that NG called DP last night, "A *advertiser censored* in church". I laughed so hard I almost fell out of the chair. Best quote of the week!!

OK...help a girl out, they don't call me Dory for nothin'...who is this guy again? Tom Morphey?

Maybe WSer's could find him, LMAO!:clap:
Tom M. is DP's half or step brother who said he helped move her body in the blue container. I believe that LE has him in protective custody of sorts because he is basically their star witness. WSer's are good, but not sure if we could find someone that LE is trying to hide. LMAO

This is the link to where the guy was caught tearing down Lisa Stebic's Missing Person signs by someone who posted on the Topix forum defending Craig Stebic and then later on defending Drew Peterson.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/plainfield-il/TD6GTK3L4VVUIDN9R/p148
Starting at post 2997, Much more was posted prior to this but this is the post where Lisa's cousin confronts him for tearing down her signs.

This one is a link to where some suspected this person of posting under different names, coming unglued, after he was caught.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/plainfield-il/TE2IM9JNIN6LSH84N

This is a link to where this same person is defending Drew Peterson after all the havoc he had caused concerning defending Craig Stebic.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-il/T4GAAPGF1VQ9EK80J/p2
Starting around Post 36.

Then just a few days later..he does a complete turn around and he is now helping those that think Drew Peterson is guilty, involved in the searches for Stacy Peterson.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bolingbrook-il/TBBMRLNP98KFRRFQK/p5
I think starting around post 82. Post 86. He comes off as a completely different person than he was when he was caught tearing down Lisa Stebics signs.

There is more of his odd behavior on other forums.
I just got in from work, and dont have time right now to find all the posts this person has posted on other boards. He posts under another name on FindStacyPeterson.

As I stated in my first post...IMO Craig Stebic and Drew Peterson are guilty, without a doubt. But I think they had help from someone to be able to hide, get rid of their wives so well, without a trace.

I cant help but question, if this guy is this disruptive in forums defending Craig S and DrewP...is he disruptive in the searches..does he try and lead the searchers away from where they could be hidden?
One thing about this guy, he seems wacky at times, but he is very smart and was able to manipulate people, that were trying so desperately to find these women.

I just read my way through the posts you highlighted...Wow.
There is something definitely not right about this guy.
And how can the other board members have such short memories?
Does he have them all brainwashed?
Very,Very weird.

What is really weird is in the Off topics Coffee talk section of FSP.
Looks like the Administrator of Find Stay Peterson forum is now on to this guy as of last nite. FSP Admin. is saying this guy is now.... also.... taking down Stacy's Missing Person signs.

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=3544.6055

Most everyone on that forum.... up until this... thought the BBisMytown/Matt was one of the main players in the searches, etc.
Read this fast..because they may delete it. Hopefully, the FBI is investigating this person...as he seems to have strong ties to BPD, ISP and BB Mayor. I will find those posts showing this soon.

The thing is, it is hard to know his motivations. Does he know all of the suspects? Or is he trying to "solve" all of them by ingratiating himself with them? Is he one of the 'attention-getters'? Those who will insert themselves in any investigation (even a negative way) in order to draw attention to themselves. Kind of a new twist on the old false confessors.

My thought is that if anyone else is involved, at this point who it might be doesn't seem to be known. If anyone was involved, I would think (and I confess, I don't have a criminal mind) but I would think they would be keeping their head down and hoping not to draw attention to themselves right now.

Tearing down the posters and etc. I would guess this guy somehow identifies with the suspects. And he figures he can do them the most good by being on the inside. I think this guy is just out for the attention and he identifies with the suspects more than the victims.

IMO, the best thing they could do at FSP would be play the elementary school game of "ignore." Every comment he makes, to just not react, to answer a comment someone else says or to leave the thread. He will most likely either get tired of no attention and go away, or he will flame out and get banned.

Am I missing something?
One minute he's raving on in defense of Drew Peterson trying raise money for Lisa Stebic's husband admiting he was tearing down missing posters,
The next he's portraying himself spearheading a hell or highwater river search with half the posters on that board acting like he's the Second Coming...now they are all shocked about the missing posters like its the first theyve heard of it...What is going on over there?

Hi Kline.
The last link I posted was to the Find Stacy forum.
The first links was to another forum, Topix forum, which was started before Stacy was missing.
I do not think alot of the people in Stacy's forum knew what he had done previously.

It is very hard for people who are directly involved in these searches to know who is what, when they are in such need of help searching.

They are trying very hard to find her. It is such a sad situation for Cassandra. The Stacy forum is a group of people who are there for her, keep her spirits up, trying to deal with a situation where the main suspect was a Sgt for the police dept. It is hard to know who is still on his side in the police dept, local politics, etc.

It looks like that topic has been either deleted or misplaced now over FSP.

I read the thread at the FSP site last night, and this guy sure is strange. I hope the ISP is checking him out. What are his motives in taking down signs - first for Lisa Stebic and now for Stacy Peterson?

I read the thread at the FSP site last night, and this guy sure is strange. I hope the ISP is checking him out. What are his motives in taking down signs - first for Lisa Stebic and now for Stacy Peterson?

Thank God you read it too. Jeesh. This is so frustrating. I have read intil my eyes are so tired. It is so hard to try and figure this out.

Was there only one page to that topic? It looks like the admin is moving threads - one I clicked on said "this thread is now missing or off limits to you."
The MOD there posted:

Please refer to the following thread for anymore discussion of the BB issue.
http://findstacypeterson....um/index.php?topic=4189.0
I am moving all of the comments in regards to this to that thread. Thanks

LOL, then when you go there is says like you mentioned:
An Error Has Occurred!The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

They removed the thread that was on the general forum that was on last nite. I went to it says remove to off topics. then off limits.

In the beginning the Admin. stated in the coffee talk thread that this guy, BBismytown..had taken down Lisa Stebics signs and also Stacys. Now those posts are gone.

Looks like they have started another thread today, but I dont want to put it here because it will probably get removed .. some are starting to argue and they will probably remove it.

Was there only one page to that topic? It looks like the admin is moving threads - one I clicked on said "this thread is now missing or off limits to you."

This thread was started by the creepy guy showing where he had found this book about serial killers in his storage unit.
Once people became aware of what the Admin. said about him being the one tearing down the missing person signs..they started commenting on his thread.
Then they started a new thread asking questions.
That is the one that was on last nite.
The one, now, noone can see.

Hopefully the creepy guy doesnt convince them all he is a great guy again like he did when he was caught tearing down Lisa Stebic's Missing signs.

Maybe the creepy guy is using this to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Maybe the creepy guy is using this to get his 15 minutes of fame.
LOL, maybe so. In any event I go the FSP now and then to read and that's about it. I trust this site's MODS/ADMINISTRATORS, but I can't say that for every site :)

I think they took them down and removed all posts about him for that reason.

I was reassured they are on to this guy tearing down the signs and if he did help or do anything, they at least now know it. Thank God. Because someone like that does not need to be involved in the searches, etc.

I am going to remove the posts that I put up from FSP as they arent there anymore. The first one I cant because it doesnt have the edit button on it now.

I stopped going to the FSP site awhile back. Things over there took a turn and I didn't want to stick around. I had a guy pming me and I believe it was probably the same guy. He was beyond strange! He was saying that he knew things about Stacy's family (as near as I could decifer in his ramblings) and other things off the wall. I reported him every time, but they kept allowing him to be there. He even acted if he was working as LE on the site and "was waiting for someone to come on there". It was a crock.

Makes me thankful for our Mods every second of every day!! Woohoo! Kudos, Mods~ You do a great job of keeping the crazies at bay!! (And thanks for letting me stay in spite of it. hehehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosegold45