State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont post often, as is obivious but have to say have followed this case for a very, very long time and do get tired of reading the "LE, Judge, FBI, CPD , etc are all out to get BC.... really they have NOTHING to gain.. Like they would "all conspire" together, get real... Personnally doubt any human is capable of doing 100% everyday... sure they did their very best & hope NC and family get some kind of justice at the end..

There are suspicions of conspiracy theory in the trial (someone planted a computer search of the location where Nancy was left on Brad's computer to register hours before the murder), and ... conspiracy suspicions that people are misrepresenting themselves to discuss the trial here. Imagine people with so little to do with their time.

I guess the jury will have to look at the raw evidence and decide for themselves if Brad murdered his wife. It looks likes he murdered his wife. Computer and phone evidence support the argument that he murdered his wife.

Is it wise for a "witness" in an ongoing trial to post on a message board? I wouldn't think so.

I am very uncomfortable with any witness close to the defense OR prosecution posting here during a trial that isn't even over yet.

This is just my thought and opinion.

ETA: I have not seen this happen before. Not to say that it hasn't; just never seen it. :waitasec:

I am very uncomfortable with any witness close to the defense OR prosecution posting here during a trial that isn't even over yet.

This is just my thought and opinion.

ETA: I have not seen this happen before. Not to say that it hasn't; just never seen it. :waitasec:

I am very suspicious that this is really JW. I agree it is very unusual for a witness to post on a website while the trial is ongoing. IMO

Once I heard that the FBI witnesses were going to be blocked out for "national security" reasons, I did inquire if that same courtesy could be extended to me (though, obviously NOT for national security reasons).

This made me laugh. IMO, the media block on the computer forensics testimony is one of the lamest parts of this case. The judge proudly proclaiming his ignorance as to computer and telephony matters is another.

This made me laugh. IMO, the media block on the computer forensics testimony is one of the lamest parts of this case. The judge proudly proclaiming his ignorance as to computer and telephony matters is another.

Yeah, I laughed at several things. Maybe they will require computer courses for Judges in the future so they are more knowledgeable in that field.

Don't know how to explain it, but the same intuition that says BC did murder his wife tells me that was indeed JW posting last night. My thoughts are... I like him, he can spell, he's well-spoken, but whoa! To post here the same day he testified?!

I'm not saying judges should start talking like this:

Attorney: objection!

Judge: O Rly?

Attorney: Yes.

Judge: OMG, like overruled, LOL!!1!

But when the judge said when you start talking about facebook you are way over my head, I was like OMG.

I thought JW did a good job of showing the potential for hacking. I did not conclude that it happened, or was likely.

I think BZ should stop saying OK after a witness answers on cross. Of course it's ok the witness answered! It is distracting to me.

My opinion remains that BC is a heartless killer.

Don't forget the white mica that may or may not have been from the dump site which was found on the shoes that he may or may not have been wearing when he may or may not have scoped out the location.

That pretty much sums up the entire case that has been presented by the prosecution team. A whole lot of mights and maybes. There is really no compelling irrefutable evidence at all is there?

That pretty much sums up the entire case that has been presented by the prosecution team. A whole lot of mights and maybes. There is really no compelling unrefutable evidence at all is there?

A hell of a lot of circumstantial evidence is irrefutable, in my book.

I don't doubt it could be him and might just be. It stands to reason he'd be reading about how he did on the stand and how he was perceived. I didn't care for the way Boz went after him--I didn't think it was necessary, and it didn't underscore the bigger issue that no one (outside of Mr. Ward) hacked into Cooper's laptop and no one hacked into Cooper's wireless network.

Could happen, perhaps, although I still doubt they'd get to that CSCO laptop very easily. My co. uses the same security standards and a lot of the same software. It is not meant to be easy to get into, that's why they use it.

Malware doesn't place incriminating evidence on a computer that ties you to a murder. But LOL at the notion it does, and LOLOLOL at people who will cling to any belief that it could. There's some Nigerian princes who would love to get a list of those names and email addresses to help them claim their 'inheritances.'

Don't know how to explain it, but the same intuition that says BC did murder his wife tells me that was indeed JW posting last night. My thoughts are... I like him, he can spell, he's well-spoken, but whoa! To post here the same day he testified?!

I know I never would do that period. So, somewhere it seemed like a spoof. We will never know. You could be right. Yeah, I do like him, he can spell and he is well spoken.

I know I never would do that period. So, somewhere it seemed like a spoof. We will never know. You could be right. Yeah, I do like him, he can spell and he is well spoken.

Request friendship on FB and ask? :)

Can anyone say anything sensible about the call to Ireland and be taken seriously?

Testing an upgrade to the voicemail system. People have questioned Brad not listening to the "test 123" voicemail, keep in mind the voicemail system can send both text messages and email concerning any voicemail received. If he was making sure, voicemail system is up, notifications are being sent, there was no need to listen to the test voicemail on the actual system.

Jay123, it takes a lot of courage to post here given your involvement. I'm not so sure this was a good idea on your part. I'm also skeptical you are who you say you are but only because it is so unusual for a testifying expert to post on a message board before the trial is complete. But still I believe you are who you say you are, the detail appears so genuine. But I also know you could make it look like the post was from you or not (based on your expertise).

And if you are who you say you are, let me say, I thought you were very honest with your testimony and you got a rough ride from BZ. But as you said, he has a job to do too. Also you are clearly knowledgeable regarding network security. If you supported end users I'd ask you to show vulnerabilities in my home network, but I understand that probably doesn't pay the bills.

Also I was at first surprised that you agreed the judge made the right call about your forensic expertise. But I also agree that the judge does not properly understand the difference between actual computer forensics and your area of expertise. I also think the defense had better have an actual computer forensic analyst queued up if they want to present reliable evidence about the allegedly "changed" files.

Finally, you appear to have been asked to participate very recently. That troubles me from a defense point of view.

Your last statement should bother you from the prosecution point of view. It has been pointed out several times that prosecution was less than forthcoming regarding discovery including providing information to the defense team realtime during trial testimony.

I dont post often, as is obivious but have to say have followed this case for a very, very long time and do get tired of reading the "LE, Judge, FBI, CPD , etc are all out to get BC.... really they have NOTHING to gain.. Like they would "all conspire" together, get real... Personnally doubt any human is capable of doing 100% everyday... sure they did their very best & hope NC and family get some kind of justice at the end..

Playing semi-Devil's Advocate because I am firmly SODDI at this point.

Do I think it is possible that CPD, etc. truly believe they have the right guy, and realize their case is so ridiculously thin that they would do something to add a little insurance to seal the case? Yes I do.

Remember if BC doesn't get convicted there is no real opportunity for justice for the family. Either you believe BC did and gets away with it or you realize he didn't do it and LE with their blinders on, totally blew it.

After the erasing of the cell phone coupled with Det. Dismukes comments about that cell phone, tampering with a PC is just par for the course.

There are suspicions of conspiracy theory in the trial (someone planted a computer search of the location where Nancy was left on Brad's computer to register hours before the murder), and ... conspiracy suspicions that people are misrepresenting themselves to discuss the trial here. Imagine people with so little to do with their time.

I guess the jury will have to look at the raw evidence and decide for themselves if Brad murdered his wife. It looks likes he murdered his wife. Computer and phone evidence support the argument that he murdered his wife.

There is no phone evidence that supports BC killing his wife.

But when the judge said when you start talking about facebook you are way over my head, I was like OMG.

I thought JW did a good job of showing the potential for hacking. I did not conclude that it happened, or was likely.

I think BZ should stop saying OK after a witness answers on cross. Of course it's ok the witness answered! It is distracting to me.

My opinion remains that BC is a heartless killer.

Mr. Cummings does the same thing. It's even more noticable because he says it slower. MOO

Request friendship on FB and ask? :)

I personally don't use or like FB, but some of the other folks here could do that. After Wednesday, I am glad I don't.

I certainly understand your concerns. I'm not so much a "facebook user" like some people are. (I know of young people who gave up facebook for lent because it was such a sacrifice to do so.) I got a facebook page so I could "see" my adult children and my grandchildren. There are lots of pictures and little stories about what's going on in their lives. I don't think there is anything on there that would embarrass me in a court of law. :)

<snip>

Attorney: Not kewl. I wish 2 b heard o/s the jry pls ...

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members