State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any strategical reason the State would not call Nancy's ex-best friend that had the affair with Brad as a witness? I can't think of any.....

She would speak favorably about BC, especially on cross. And really, it's just more confirmation of the affair that everyone already knows about and no one is denying happened.

Do it! I observed this past Monday and found it to be an incredible experience. No nerve is required - just walk right in the courtroom and find a seat like you own the place. ;-)

I think I am going to go next week....how did you find the courtroom? Thanks.

See you guys in the morning. The sofa is calling my name.
Half day of court tomorrow.

She would speak favorably about BC, especially on cross. And really, it's just more confirmation of the affair that everyone already knows about and no one is denying happened.

It would be interesting to know the conversation between HM and BC when he went over to her house and what was said after NC went missing. If I remember BC was with her ex-husband who was still BC's friend.

I think I am going to go next week....how did you find the courtroom? Thanks.

A little luck actually - Many of the criminal hearings were on the 3rd floor so I started my search there. There are white sheets posted on the wall next to each courtroom outlining what was on the agenda for that day. Next to 3C there was only one: "Cooper, con't"

Oh yeah - it helped that I'm friends with the Geologist that testified on Monday and I happened to run into her there. :rocker:

Agreed, however, I do think bringing in the person, audio, pictures....anything that makes the person more real can be very effective too, rather than people just stating the facts.

It would be interesting to know the conversation between HM and BC when he went over to her house and what was said after NC went missing. If I remember BC was with her ex-husband who was still BC's friend.

Yes, and was it Scott that went on the wild drive through three counties with Brad????? Wonder if they will call him in to tell us what that drive was about and any conversations that took place in the car. Did I get the guys name right?

Yes, and was it Scott that went on the wild drive through three counties with Brad????? Wonder if they will call him in to tell us what that drive was about and any conversations that took place in the car. Did I get the guys name right?

Yes. I will expect to see him as a defense witness though. We'll see.

Do you know this for a fact? Are you acquainted with HM?

So for those of you who have gone to court, is there a lot of seats in there. I am thinking of going if this lasts a couple more weeks. I may be able to go week of April 19th if they are still going.. I am only like 15 minutes away from the courthouse (well with no traffic) but stay at home mom with 3 year old, husband takes vacation then!

Someone remind me about the wild ride thru 3 counties... When was it?

Someone remind me about the wild ride thru 3 counties... When was it?

As I remember, a police officer testified that he was assigned to tail Brad....not in a secret way. He followed Brad and Scott as they drove through 3 counties. They stopped at one place ( forget ) and got out but didnt stay long at all. Then drove back to Carey. It was a long drive. Maybe some others can fill in my holes......

Was this when they went to see HM?

For the life of me I can't figure out how BC and SM ended up still being friends after BC broke up the marriage... He has no friends except the one whose marriage he split up?!

Because of a Kurtz hissy fit, the video depositions ran about 1 1/2 hours today.....4 1/2 hours left. If they are lucky, should be able to get in close to 3 hours Friday and conclude mid morning on Monday.

Because of a Kurtz hissy fit, the video depositions ran about 1 1/2 hours today.....4 1/2 hours left. If they are lucky, should be able to get in close to 3 hours Friday and conclude mid morning on Monday.

Do trials normally end with taped depositions or should there be more witnesses?!

Was this when they went to see HM?

For the life of me I can't figure out how BC and SM ended up still being friends after BC broke up the marriage... He has no friends except the one whose marriage he split up?!

No, this was a different time.....I kept waiting for the cop to say that but he never did....it was more a aimless drive that didn't seem to have a purpose. Hope someone else adds what they remember.

Sounds like you know what she would say.:woohoo:
I say bring her on.
The jury would love to hear his lover talking favorably about Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member