State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. 2004 receipt! Glad to see you. Been reading up on those tornadoes and was worried about you.
:blowkiss:
:loveyou::blowkiss:

It was a wild and bumpy night! Had a tornado 5 miles west of me. Too close. Lost power for the whole night. I was laying in bed --and I was PISSED because I thought I wouldn't get to hear the trial! Power came back on at 7 this morning :innocent:

edited to add--I HATE tornadoes at night. I can't see them to chase and take pics!

:loveyou::blowkiss:

It was a wild and bumpy night! Had a tornado 5 miles west of me. Too close. Lost power for the whole night. I was laying in bed --and I was PISSED because I thought I wouldn't get to hear the trial! Power came back on at 7 this morning :innocent:

edited to add--I HATE tornadoes at night. I can't see them to chase and take pics!

Glad you are okay! That's probably the one natural disaster that scares the dickens out of me--tornadoes. We had a pretty rough season for them in NC last year, but I'm not sure I could handle them on a regular basis!

The jury will be instructed by the judge that they are not to hold his silence against him. FWIW.

Honest question: His silence if he doesn't testify this trial or his silence from the day his wife was murdered?

:seeya:

Boy, I am late today, but this is what I got.

Mrs. Hensley WAS talking about Birchleaf for sure, and the defense proved it....:eek:

Michelle sent an email to SS talking about the accident Jason witnessed, OMG,
asking if she knew anything about the condition of the victim.

Sounds like Jason is more caring about people than we thought.

In fact, she said Jase was really upset about it...:eek:

Jason purchased or ordered cigars from Tampa , a place called Antonio's.

Plus, I missed this yesterday but there was mention of a humidor in the home, by PY.

This is a fingerprint expert for the defense now, and we are on lunch.

Looking good for the defense so far today, imo.

As a mock juror, Jason's silence (refusing to talk with LE) doesn't affect my "verdict" in the least. On a personal level, yes, it bothers the crud out of me, but his silence is not evidence of guilt; it just makes him a , but that's already well established.

IMO

Honest question: His silence if he doesn't testify this trial or his silence from the day his wife was murdered?

Both, sort of. They can use his silence from the day his wife was murdered as a measure of his credibility, but not weigh it towards guilt or innocence. They cannot use his silence in trial against him at all.

It's the difference between saying: "he's silent, so he's guilty" and "he's silent, so why should I believe what he has to say now?"

Both, sort of. They can use his silence from the day his wife was murdered as a measure of his credibility, but not weigh it towards guilt or innocence. They cannot use his silence in trial against him at all.

It's the difference between saying: "he's silent, so he's guilty" and "he's silent, so why should I believe what he has to say now?"

Also, the fact they they saw his testimony from the first trial.

PS: I kind of thought Klink was up to something, boy,he is good.

jmo

so is the guy with the broken cursor the last witness for the DT?

OctMoon, there you are !!

I've got the Judge's sniffles. Felt very grumpy yesterday, listened, but didn't post 'cause I didn't want a time out. I was a grouch.

I hope they don't have technical difficulties all afternoon. That will wear on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti