State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backpeddling faster than a..... some one give me a metaphor or a hypothinger...

(sorry mods)

The Judge just ruled that Collins can ask questions, since he worked with him.

Now, the witness is explaining his report.

He did not need to change his report, because there was nothing wrong with it.

Witness dismissed !!

Collins asking for exhibits to be published and passed to the Jurors.

Lawyers are at sidebar.

The defense rests !!

Witness is done...finally. DT publishing DT exhibits involved with witnesses today...wants exhibits passed to jurors.

The Judge just ruled that Collins can ask questions, since he worked with him.

Now, the witness is explaining his report.

He did not need to change his report, because there was nothing wrong with it.

Witness dismissed !!

Collins asking for exhibits to be published and passed to the Jurors.

Next witness....

Did they say there *would* be a next witness?

Personally I see the motive as shades of similar color to the Scott Peterson/Laci Rocha murder. Jason much like Scott didn't want to be tied down with kids.

Very possible, I agree. Too bad neither got vasectomies or were candid about their desire to not have children (or got married, or cheated, or murdered...)

I'm just curious about something here - I see a lot of people posting they are not 100% sure that JY murdered his wife and unborn child. Just who do you think did then?? If not JY, then who?? And better yet -- why?? I just don't see any other answer and am curious as to how those people who think differently do. (Not trying to be mean, but dang, I don't get it).

It was a senseless murder so there is no answer as to "why." I think the killers were along the lines of the killers of the Pettit women and Kathy Taft. I think they knew Jason was gone or were watching the house and saw him load his luggage and by the time SS left, they were high on something. Animals did this to Michelle and her baby and I hope they are caught and put in the "hole" for the rest of their lives.

JMO

Did Judge Stephens say he'd allow him to ask questions "but let the witness testify"?? LOL!

OMG, she is so annoying.
Why would you come to court with a bad cough like that?

Maybe she is family to JY or the lawyers and/or the Fisher family (cough, sniffle myself here) I caught the Judge's cold through my headphones.

:eek:

That is it for the defense????

Yup - I knew he would not subject himself to a round of questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769