State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize she was found alert at 1:30 PM, right?
The theory is he drugged her before he left around 3:45 AM.
So what's that, 10 hours? It is logical she was fully awake and alert for +/- 2 hours alone
Adult extra strength meds with recent evidence of usage in a 2 year old child's room is compelling evidence.

Whenever I see anything posted with respect to these medicines I have to remind myself that in this case it appeared that both MY and JY knew they were within reach to them both if not others. It does not tell me whether or not she was drugged that evening or not as she was not tested.

Yet MY must of known this medicine was in her childs room as well.

I as well would never leave medications in any room that other adults or children could get to.

Not if JY took the drug in CY's room the night of the murder.

I know they said that was the first time he told his story and why did he wait so long to tell it and the days and all. that's a fine line but that's not the same as saying he refused to talk to the police so it may have been just that - a clever thing. however, a refusal to talk to the police can come in in certain circumstances.

i apologize for the short answer but gotta run see Les Mis!

here's a nice blog on the very topic though:

http://sogweb.sog.unc.edu/blogs/ncclaw/?p=2757

We saw Les Mis tonight as well...fabulous, was it not?

It's puzzling, the thing about the "hit" theory is, you don't bash the @#!$ out of the victim, you just kill the victim. This was personal and IMO depicts a lot of rage, but the baby is cared for. That screams Jason to me. Who else could have hated Michelle this way? This is a serious question...who else had a motive to attack in such a personal way? And with a child in the house? This wasn't a burglary gone wrong.

It is puzzling. Not sure if any followed the Rhoni Reuter murder but it did turn out to be an aquaintance of Shaun Gayle.

RR was as well pregnant with his child.

"The charming brunette loved her job at Macy's, and at 41, she learned she was about to have her first child -- a little girl – with her long-term boyfriend, former Chicago bear Shaun Gayle.
But all of that all changed on the morning of Oct. 4, 2007. Seven months pregnant, Reuter was getting ready to head for work but only got as far as the door"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaun-gayl...rlfriend-revealed-obsessive/story?id=13366252

Why were there no fibers in the house if he rushed out of his hotel room, drove back to Raleigh and committed a murder?

I understand how he could have cleaned up the blood, etc.

But, this would have been things on the way into the house: Carpet fibers from the room floor at the hotel were pulled to compare. Bedding, etc from the hotel was pulled. Why did they not find anything on the reverse traces?

I am curious as to how people think he could have kept from leaving any of these type things at the murder scene.

Were any of these fibers found in his vehicle?

I haven't heard of any other videos.

They have him coming into the hotel and leaving at 12pm... only he never used his key but once even when going outside to 'smoke'.

It there was other video of him I think that would come in quite handy for LE, especially at certain times.

BBM. No, they do not. Young registered at night, not at noon.

That's why I think he cleaned himself up and changed in the bedroom closet. There was only one spot downstairs on a door knob. If he went in with gloves, hat, black pullover and long pants all he had to do is strip into a plastic bag and wipe off his face. He may even have had ski mask. He had clean clothes and shoes in the closet. Who else could have gotten out of the bedroom without tracking blood?

After cleaning up in the closet and changing in the closet how did he exit the closet without getting any blood on him?

The interesting coincidence in this case is that Jason is alleged to have moved one camera twice and even though it was a camera taking pictures, there is no evidence of fingerprints, DNA or photos taken from the camera at either time.

That is a weird coincidence.

Another weird coincidence (thanks to Cammy) is that police have video surveillance of Jason throughout the night, but at times to support their theory that he was at a gas station, tilted a camera, unplugged a camera, re-entered a hotel at 6:30 in the morning ... all of a sudden it's missing.

Thanks to cammy? Huh?
jason is not on video approaching the west stairwell camera because the camera was on a 14 second delay. This has been pointed out so many times, not sure why it still is a mystery?

What I find interesting is no video of his breakfast he swore he had downstairs.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid the camera in the west hall coming out of the breakfast area.
He lied about that movement and it will soon be exposed.

You don't say? What is your point?

He admitted jamming a twig in the door and going out to smoke a cigar, but he didn't like smoke.

He didn't use his key but one time to enter his room, no other door. WHY? Why not use it to go out and come back in if he was actually just going out to smoke. Wonder why there is no video of him going out OR coming back in?

This is the same kind of bad faith debating noticed elsewhere. That will do it for me tonight. Good day.

It's common that guys that smoke cigars don't smoke.

Did the hotel record each key code entry into the room after the first use?

It is puzzling. Not sure if any followed the Rhoni Reuter murder but it did turn out to be an aquaintance of Shaun Gayle.

RR was as well pregnant with his child.

"The charming brunette loved her job at Macy's, and at 41, she learned she was about to have her first child -- a little girl – with her long-term boyfriend, former Chicago bear Shaun Gayle.
But all of that all changed on the morning of Oct. 4, 2007. Seven months pregnant, Reuter was getting ready to head for work but only got as far as the door"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shaun-gayl...rlfriend-revealed-obsessive/story?id=13366252

Rhoni was shot multiple times. By a woman with a history of stalking and known mental disorder. I seriously doubt a woman would have been able to inflict the damage that MY suffered when she was ambushed.

Why is it so hard to believe that JY could have drugged CY? I think he mostly certainly did. He could have done it as soon as he got home before he killed MY. To make sure she did not wake up during the attack. It takes about 30 mins for liquid meds to kick in. He could have picked up a sleepy 2 yr old & given her the dropper while she was asleep or barely awake. Rocked her for 30 mins. Put on the CD. & Then killed her mother. Or he could have done it after the attack. A child that is put to bed at 8pm even with administration of meds in the middle of the night is not going to sleep all day! That is why he was so frantic to get in touch with MF. He was worried about CY being home alone.

Did anyone find the diaper CY wore to bed that night? Because I would assume she woke up and took it off herself because it was wet. I don't find it surprising at all that she wasn't groggy! She could have been awake for a couple of hours and still have slept a lot later than usual.

BBM. Because Tylenol is highly toxic to toddlers if given too much. It simply isn't believable that she was drugged exactly to the point that all she did was sleep for many hours yet showed absolutely no after effects when examined by the EMT.

JMO

Yes, they are able to tell each time your key is used and at what time.

I'm not convinced of that. We have a sleeping night audit clerk that first testified he noticed the camera screen blank at around 3:30 or 4:30 am and investigated the rock (kicked it). He testified to the cameras finnicky time stamp, which was recorded as unplugged at 11:20. He later testified that he actually noticed the rock in the door when he came down the stairs after delivering papers. It turns out that even though he was in the same room as the cameras for hours, he didn't notice the blank camera at all. He first saw the camera when he removed the rock ... after delivering papers. He stated that he cannot confirm that the rock he kicked is the same one collected by police.

Next, we have a Sargeant Galloway testifying under oath that Jason's head is two inches in height.

I would need independent cooroboration that the hotel had an automatic keycard use logging system.

It's common that guys that smoke cigars don't smoke.

Did the hotel record each key code entry into the room after the first use?

I think it is also very common for guys to not want anybody stinking up their home or car with cigarette smoke.

JMO

Rhoni was shot multiple times. By a woman with a history of stalking and known mental disorder. I seriously doubt a woman would have been able to inflict the damage that MY suffered when she was ambushed.

Yes it did turn out to be a woman with issues.

ETA I mentioned it as they had a what many would consider to be an unconventional relationship nothing more nothing less.

Thanks to cammy? Huh?
jason is not on video approaching the west stairwell camera because the camera was on a 14 second delay. This has been pointed out so many times, not sure why it still is a mystery?

What I find interesting is no video of his breakfast he swore he had downstairs.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid the camera in the west hall coming out of the breakfast area.
He lied about that movement and it will soon be exposed.

It would be impossible for Jason or anybody else to know when the camera was on "delay" or for how long. I also have not seen any testimony that there was any delay at all so could you please point it out to me. Thanks!

Not if JY took the drug in CY's room the night of the murder.

What evidence supports that? We can imagine "what ifs" forever, but if there's nothing to support a particular "what if", it should not be introduced in a murder trial.

What evidence supports that? We can imagine "what ifs" forever, but if there's nothing to support a particular "what if", it should not be introduced in a murder trial.

Like JY and CY washing their legs and feet off after mowing the grass together in the afternoon? You mean like that kind of ginormous, humongous what if?

Bottle Cap, too bad you and GritGuy didn't know you would both be at Les Miz this evening. You could have met during intermission and had a case discussion/debate. Then again, maybe it's better you didn't. Might have missed the entire 2nd half of the show! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member