State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
JY gets very angry when he doesn't get his way. Just saying.

IMO, JMO, MOO

I have a question on the camera's at the hotel (sorry if this has been rehashed over and over, haven't been following too closely).

Is it theorized the camera was turned up before he started heading back to Raleigh and stayed in that state until he returned? Did hotel staff not have the ability to notice the camera being moved (by monitors behind the desk maybe)? Thanks.

I have a question on the camera's at the hotel (sorry if this has been rehashed over and over, haven't been following too closely).

Is it theorized the camera was turned up before he started heading back to Raleigh and stayed in that state until he returned? Did hotel staff not have the ability to notice the camera being moved (by monitors behind the desk maybe)? Thanks.

First the camera was found unplugged, then found after it was plugged back in... 'tilted' upwards.

Whew!! This girl is a talker! (spoken from someone who could give her a run for her money! :) )

Gen's testimony is so sad. Her own behaviors which she describes epitomize the abused-woman syndrome. And no one validated her, that's so sad. I am so happy she found her way away from him. Thank God.

Oh my gosh, I just want to give her a huge hug.

I have to leave soon, just wanted to say thanks for the soft landing when I fell off the fence ;)

It easily could have been this woman who was found with her head bashed in 30+ times. It's too bad any woman had to be JY's victim. I think it was inevitable he was going to kill a woman, IMHO. Screw loose, entitled, violent, immature. So sad.

It easily could have been this woman who was found with her head bashed in 30+ times. It's too bad any woman had to be JY's victim. I think it was inevitable he was going to kill a woman, IMHO. Screw loose, entitled, violent, immature. So sad.

Entitled is a biggie. Entitled to administer consequences (punishment) when he's thwarted or even questioned. Violent , threatening consequences - forcibly taking her ring off her, breaking her windshield.

Am I the only one who thinks this email testimony could have followed a coherent timeline? These are all over the place with respect to when sent and when blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike