State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean good grief?
You said he wore a black suit and would not be caught dead wearing brown shoes! Ergo, I assumed you meant he wore his dress shoes from his appointment and bought brown shoes for the NTO.

I think (if I recall correctly) that JY said the reason he bought the shoes was to wear to the funeral. If that is the case, someone should tell him those those probably don't go well with a black suit.

IMO

I think (if I recall correctly) that JY said the reason he bought the shoes was to wear to the funeral. If that is the case, someone should tell him those those probably don't go well with a black suit.

IMO

Just another lie they can bust him on.

I need to search, i thought I remembered a full length shot of him walking with mama.

Probably wore those same little *footsies* with 'em too.

Could we look into getting a caffeine injection for Spivey before he testifies this time?

IMO
Gotcha.

Dang it, could not find his feet from the funeral.
The shades did serve him well....hid the dry eyes (Pat does appear emotional)

Big sis Kim Young is the blonde behind Jay / husband Gary

Capture-41.jpg

Probably wore those same little *footsies* with 'em too.

I'm sorry, but do men in other states, areas, wear those types of 'footsies' with DRESS shoes? Seriously?

I've never heard, or seen, anyone with those type socks or whatever, when dressed in a suit, or any type of formal type attire.

I thought those thingies were for sports shoes, ie running.

Whatever!

:confused:

JMHO
fran

Looks like the trial is winding down.

Witnesses left to testify (from last trial)

1- Thomas Riha, Hush Puppies shoes
2- Jason Fitzgerald - friend of jay
3- Michael Schilawski, Family Law attorney
4- Sgt. Richard Coleman Spivey, WCSO lead

Possible additions?

1- WD attorney for LF
2- Fiona - attorney and friend of MY that drew will and discussed life insurance
3- Witness to introduce the video of JLY's prior testimony
4- Lady from TC Hospital (Jay popped in Friday PM)

The defense witnesses were all in 1 day....then JLY

Even though some don't believe money is a motive, I think the life insurance should be brought in. It adds one more piece.

I'm at a conference so will miss 2 days of testimony. I'll have to catch up when I get home. :maddening:

I'm at a conference so will miss 2 days of testimony. I'll have to catch up when I get home. :maddening:

Aww, I know the feeling! Can you watch any taped trial during some quiet night time hours?!

Aww, I know the feeling! Can you watch any taped trial during some quiet night time hours?!

Busy shmoozing with important people both nights. :innocent: The only time I could catch up is early mornings but not enough time to review a full day's worth.

I wonder if the prosecution will wrap up in the next 2 days. I don't want to miss the defense especially if JY takes the stand. :what:

The list of possible witnesses left for the prosecution seems to be dwindling. No more Hush Puppies testimony for me. LOL

I pray they don't call CY. :please:

I'm confused. The HP prints in the house... are those the shoes he had on in Cracker Barrel or the ones he had on leaving the hotel?

It makes sense to me that he'd have 3 pairs of shoes involved. One to check in and get into his room, a pair to stay clean. Another pair to wear backwards and forwards to Raleigh, that had no hotel fibers on them. A third, the Franklins, to stage the scene. I think the only ones intended to be completely missing were the Franklins. The second pair weren't intended to get bloody, but did, so now they're gone too but replaced the day of the funeral. Yes?

I'm just confused about which prints were found in the house. The CB shoes or what he had on when he left the hotel?

I do not think anyone knows for sure which shoes were being worn either at hotel or CB. It is speculation that he may have had them on at CB and Hotel.

The prints at house were the Franklins and a shoe print similar to the Orbital Hush Puppy. Whether these prints link back to what he was wearing at CB and the Hotel are not known.

I'm confused. The HP prints in the house... are those the shoes he had on in Cracker Barrel or the ones he had on leaving the hotel?

It makes sense to me that he'd have 3 pairs of shoes involved. One to check in and get into his room, a pair to stay clean. Another pair to wear backwards and forwards to Raleigh, that had no hotel fibers on them. A third, the Franklins, to stage the scene. I think the only ones intended to be completely missing were the Franklins. The second pair weren't intended to get bloody, but did, so now they're gone too but replaced the day of the funeral. Yes?

I'm just confused about which prints were found in the house. The CB shoes or what he had on when he left the hotel?

Guess it is not that important, as you say there may be more than 1 pair.

What is important is both pair in the videos(CB and HI) had rounded toes. The only slip on shoes found in his vehicle Friday had square shaped toes.
Any shoe he had on video (presumably HP) are missing.

Capture-30.jpg

Shoes found in SUV

What is important is both pair in the videos(CB and HI) had rounded toes. The only slip on shoes found in his vehicle Friday had square shaped toes.

Capture-30.jpg

Shoes found in SUV

Of course we will never know what shoes he wore to his morning meeting and then back to MF's house on Friday. But if they were the shoes in the video why go out and buy a pair that looks just like them for "the funeral" which he testified to when he took the stand.

Just to clarify, the shoes he wore at CB and the shoes shown when he checked into the HI are different? So he changed them before he got to HI but after CB?

Capture-30.jpg

Shoes found in SUV

IMO, the shoes in the picture above are not the shoes found in the SUV. The shoes in the SUV have dark leather around the ankle, are higher with a thicker heel, and seem to be made of suede. See pics 2 and 3.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9760559/

Looks like the trial is winding down.

Witnesses left to testify (from last trial)

1- Thomas Riha, Hush Puppies shoes
2- Jason Fitzgerald - friend of jay
3- Michael Schilawski, Family Law attorney
4- Sgt. Richard Coleman Spivey, WCSO lead

Possible additions?

1- WD attorney for LF
2- Fiona - attorney and friend of MY that drew will and discussed life insurance
3- Witness to introduce the video of JLY's prior testimony
4- Lady from TC Hospital (Jay popped in Friday PM)

The defense witnesses were all in 1 day....then JLY

JTF, do you think they would bring in anyone from NC Wanted so they could show the video from the basketball court? Or is that not something that is admissible?

IMO, the shoes in the picture above are not the shoes found in the SUV. The shoes in the SUV have dark leather around the ankle, are higher with a thicker heel, and seem to be made of suede. See pics 2 and 3.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/image_gallery/9760559/

OMG I just looked at the pictures 2 and 3 and I agree. They do not appear to be the same shoe. This is what bothers me, if we are confused and have no clear theory about this shoe business then likely the jury may have confusion. I had thought this shoe evidence was the clincher for linking JY to crime scene and now I am worried. Confusion can bring reasonable doubt (not for me) but I wish there was a good solid theory re. shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat