State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up on opening statements. I didn't know that JY had told Michelle that everything would be fine if he could just have a girlfriend on the side. He really is a piece of work.

Can you imagine? And he was apparently serious.
She said no, so he just killed her

CAS had to change her flight to wait on him to pass her rings.:puke:

I don't recall she had to wait and get another flight.
What a sicko this guy is.

So glad today was a good day. Hopefully the PT can get it done this time around.

Justice for Michelle and Rylan

Hey tarheel, remember when we heard ..."mark my words, the therapy notes will never come in"

:laughcry:

Hey tarheel, remember when we heard ..."mark my words, the therapy notes will never come in"

JTF,
Yes I do! And they said that they would be absolutely right about that!! :floorlaugh:

Is it wrong to enjoy seeing people put in their place?? :biggrin:

Along with:
  • Ain't gonna be no trial
  • There will be a trial but it will be someone else
  • They will "never get their hands on" Cassidy

I know there were one or two more but I can't think of them right now.

I just finished watching BH's opening statement. I thought she did okay. She was methodical and told the story in a way that it made sense. jmo

I just finished watching BH's opening statement. I thought she did okay. She was methodical and told the story in a way that it made sense. jmo

I was moaning at first, but she did pick it up a bit toward the end.
All told, I thought it was ok.

The ummms were in full swing during her questioning, though

Howard was a bit cold when he questioned the EMT on crutches. Said something flippant about his walking aids and tried to recover.

I just wanted to thank those who are posting about what went on in court today. I am unable to view the testimony or access WS at work so it's great to come home and get caught up.

And Wyn, I just have to say, your posts are great!! Keep up the good work!! You cut through the BS and tell it like it is!! I love it!

I was wondering where you were. The WRAL live links are up at WRAL.com if you have time to watch. However, if you don't you haven't missed anything. It's a total repeat of the first trial so far with only a few visuals of the house floor plan added. And with all the same ahhs, hmmms, ahhmmmm by everybody this time--not just BH, and she was doing her share.

Howard was a bit cold when he questioned the EMT on crutches. Said something flippant about his walking aids and tried to recover.

I haven't gotten there yet. I loved the way the Klinkosum said that there were two types of evidence in this case. Physical, common sense evidence involving forensic testing and emotional evidence. What a load of crap.

He grates on my nerves as badly as BH. And he's the senior ADA in the capital crimes division, isn't he? Lord have mercy, there's bound to be retirement in his future soon.
I'm sorry I sound so darn mean, I really am not. I am simply spoiled by good prosecutors (read CA trial in FL) and, by comparison, this group lacks everything.

He grates on my nerves as badly as BH. And he's the senior ADA in the capital crimes division, isn't he? Lord have mercy, there's bound to be retirement in his future soon.
I'm sorry I sound so darn mean, I really am not. I am simply spoiled by good prosecutors (read CA trial in FL) and, by comparison, this group lacks everything.

Certainly did not trade up when Saacks left.
BTW, though he shuffles like an older man, he is only 58

Certainly did not trade up when Saacks left.
BTW, though he shuffles like an older man, he is only 58

Good grief. He doesn't wear 58 well.

I'm ready for a wind-down so I think I'll say goodnight. Enjoyed spending the day with you guys!

You are quite right. <modsnip> that all sorts of modifications had been made to the tape based on closed door hearings. We know that isn't true, as the original tape as played in court. I think the defense described it best in their opening statements: "internet vigilantes".

I think it's fair to assume that if the information is not publicly accessible to everyone, it may not be true.

Yep, Otto, I always believed that CY never said those words !!
We also heard there were two (2) 911 tapes, one private and the one that went public.
We heard that the tape was enhanced and super enhanced.
We heard there were blocks and cuts.

None of that was true !!

This is the call, complete, unaltered and undeleted.
This is it, nothing was left out.

I always knew if Cassidy had said that , that CPS would have swooped in and scooped her away, until they could be more sure about
Jason and his role, if any , in Michelle's murder.

And, then for LE to dangle the fact she could have been a witness.
What a dangerous game they played with her life.
And, she could have ended up like the Powell children .:(
And, how would they have explained that?

However, there is good news.
Because CY told MF someone was in the house, not Daddy, but someone !!

And, she told her that so loudly, and so clearly, that MF repeated it!
And, that will be in the transcript, and not as an inaudible.

IMO

Doctor part of the day today, so had to catch up with video and posts here. I think BH did OK....I feel a lot better this go round.

JTF and tarheel, thanks for the intelligent posts. Day 2 tomorrow....poor Meredith.

I'm dog tired and am going to bed......."And that is all you need to know" ;)

I almost hate that I believe he is guilty. Hard to add much to the discussion.

I almost hate that I believe he is guilty. Hard to add much to the discussion.

I find it interesting to revisit what has been presented as evidence and try to understand why the first jury rejected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes