State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RC!

Missed seeing you round these parts during the BC trial. You were much too absent then.

I always get ansty when things run late. Like there's important stuff happening that affects the trial. Like a plea deal. :)

Someone make sure Chad the cameraman is awake. Sometimes he nods off and you have to kick him to make sure he captures the action in the courtroom. ;-D

Interesting he has a full time investigator on the indigent team.
Wonder if mama paid extra?

Someone make sure Chad the cameraman is awake. Sometimes he nods off and you have to kick him to make sure he captures the action in the courtroom. ;-D

No projection screen...using a 37" monitor for exhibits.

Just google "rapid blinking of eyes" and see what comes up. When I did it, the body language experts said it meant nervousness, guilty feelings and such.

If the media doesn't behave, Judge will pull the camera from the court room.

Hi RC!

Missed seeing you round these parts during the BC trial. You were much too absent then.

Sometimes silence is a good thing when there are kitten men. :floorlaugh:

No intention of being quiet about this one. Have waited a long time for this trial.

Oooh judge gives a stern warning to media / cameras

I think this judge is well aware of what transpired in the last trial and he is not going to allow some scene ensue. Doubt you'll see him allow social media slayer groupies. He will lock it all down tout de suite.

Notice the large monitor brought in to face the jury. For presentation of the pictures/evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HottVixen