State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad C is with her. What a lovely person she is.

Mr Defense attorney......if you blame Meredith for this, your ship has already sunk. IMO.
She's not the least bit tense.

Mr Defense attorney......if you blame Meredith for this, your ship has already sunk. IMO.

You know it is coming, it has been the mantra for the Young family since early on. Doubt they have had an epiphany yet.

A wedding picture entered into evidence right then would have been perfect. Michelle was a beautiful bride.

A wedding picture entered into evidence right then would have been perfect. Michelle was a beautiful bride.

Michelle and the 'other woman', Michelle Money

MYandMM.jpg

Meredith was aware of tensions between Michelle and the "defendant".

JY didn't get his *advertiser censored** out the door until noon?

Just google "rapid blinking of eyes" and see what comes up. When I did it, the body language experts said it meant nervousness, guilty feelings and such.

Yes, and in conversation or questioning, it can also be an indicator of lying. Human body language is very interesting -- we're a bit more "transparent" than we think.

Jason's concerns were his lack of a sex life ?

Would be more difficult being divorced from Michelle back when they lived on Arete Way even. Yep I can see he is a real committed guy to the family concept.

Might be the reason why he couldn't hold a job very long?

Finished NC State , May 1998 (age 24)

Nike Apparel sales (Charlotte) 9/98 - 1/00

Kwikset & Price Pfister (Charlotte) - sold faucets and door locks to Lowes 2/00 - 2/02

While visiting from Charlotte, he met Michelle in Raleigh 1/01 (she was in Accounting grad school)

Pan American Labs (Drug Rep - Raleigh) 2/02 - 1/05
Moved to Raleigh 2/02, living with friends. Bought condo with Ryan 12/02.
After Michelle became pregnant, they were engaged 8/03 and married 10/03....Cassidy born 3/04
Moved to Birchleaf 5/05

Sentric Medical (orthopedic parts sales- Raleigh) 1/05 - 7/06

ChartOne (med software) 8/06 - 12/06 (Fired after murder)

Novo Nordisk (Drug rep- Greenville SC) 3/07- (fired 9/08)

Jason said divorce would make it worse, or something to that affect. Glad Meredith said that.

I'm not able to watch the feed. Is this a response to something specific or just a general admonition?

A question from the jury was that would they be followed and would pictures be taken of them in the parking lot, etc., etc. JS was assuring them, "this will not happen -- if it does, let me know, and it will stop..." type words. He added that the courtroom camera would not "look at" them (my words), and if there were problems, he would remove it -- but he added that Mr. ~pool camera person from WRAL~ knew the rules and stated that it shouldn't be a problem. Just mainly reassuring them about photographers & cameras.

I bet this jury was aware of how the other jury that was recently seated was talked about on social media. I bet their concerns stem from seeing what happened to that jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member