State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask where on that camera the unknown print was located?
He yanked the cable out....then shoved the camera up

It was on the left side of the camera ... testified to earlier in today's testimony.

So that print on the medication cup was not MF....notice Klink left out that important fact.

Yep, those prints added to the size 10 shoes and the postal workers sight of a vehicle exiting the drive at 5:30 AM.

The State must concede the possibility he had help during or after the murder.
Of course, that still keeps JLY on the hook for 1st degree murder

I don’t see how the State can concede that without some additional information.

I think that at a minimum they would have to show how JY and the collaborator coordinated meeting up at the house. Without that I think that it screams desperate theory.

It was on the left side of the camera ... testified to earlier in today's testimony.

Good, yanking the cable out of the front would not leave a print on the left side.

Were you not here last night to witness gracielee's husband wearing her shoes around their home... they were like 4 sizes too small. He said no problem but it would have hurt his feet if he had to wear them a long way.

I'm not so sure about the scratches too. Just because she is able to scratch herself does not mean she was able to scratch the attacker. But in my opinion he was wearing gloves. Were not some seen on the video??? I don't remember. Except for really scratching him. His prints there don't mean anything either way unless 'surrounded' by blood spatter or something of that nature.

The newsome murder in tenn comes to mind. The thugs stole chris newsomes shoes and wore them.They were two small for the perp but he wore them with his toes all scrunched up. moo

I think she said size 8 woman.

I thought women's size 6-7 was mentioned. A size 8 women's shoe is about the same as a size 6 men's shoe. If men that need size 12 could wear size 6, they would.

Yep, those prints added to the size 10 shoes and the postal workers sight of a vehicle exiting the drive at 5:30 AM.

The State must concede the possibility he had help during or after the murder.
Of course, that still keeps JLY on the hook for 1st degree murder

Does it though? How would you prove that JY was the one that actually murdered her then if there is another adult in that house?

The defense lawyer is very good. Has an easy style about him and doesn't attack. JMO

I agree. He seems to know his stuff and is non combative. He asks questions in lay person terms!

So that print on the medication cup was not MF....notice Klink left out that important fact.

I think I would automatically make that link. That, MF was on the 162 knowns and it wasn't her.

I have a hard time getting over the fact that a lot of these prints could be left by any of all the folks who would have touched these things. (In the home, contractors years ago because of the protected environment. The drugs, the person who QC'd the product. It's packaging making the protective environment.) That is what is likely going on. The prosecution seems to be poorly getting around that. There should be a way to hammer that home. Hammering it home makes the reasonable doubt they create go away. Unfortunately, it doesn't help either side in my mind.

Does it though? How would you prove that JY was the one that actually murdered her then if there is another adult in that house?

As long as he was there during the murder, it doesn't matter if he actually did the deed or not.

I thought women's size 6-7 was mentioned. A size 8 women's shoe is about the same as a size 6 men's shoe. If men that need size 12 could wear size 6, they would.

I don't know. We will have to ask gracielee. Plus look up the thread for last night.

I just remember her saying there was an even bigger difference than size 12 and size 10 men's shoes.

It was her test... not mine friend :innocent: . I see absolutely NO problem getting into a size 10 shoe for a size 12 foot... maybe with a couple of small blisters tho :innocent: :innocent: .

I think I would automatically make that link. That, MF was on the 162 knowns and it wasn't her.

I would too.
Well, the jury did not see this list.
Klink is pointing the finger at MF, so he purposely left her out

What happens if they ask to approach the witness and the judge says no? (I know, OT, but these teams. Defense and Pros. are the most "Robert's Rules" following, polite gents and dames I have ever seen. It's so hard to rectify such a horrible crime needing the level of politeness here.)

GL said her husband wears a man's 12, and she wears a ladie's 8. He was able to get her shoes on his feet and walk, but said he would not be able to walk around too much in them, or something to that effect.

Klink... you can't say that cause jay said the HP's were given to goodwill...BUSTED

RE: All the explanations of all the things that are suspicious about JLY.

It if were just one thing (cheating OR camera tampering OR clerk ID OR CY cleaned OR lots of valuables left behind OR not talking to police, anyone else OR weird random calls to MF to get printouts OR phone turned off OR size 12 HP prints OR history of violence against SO OR he happened to prop room door/ outside door open w/twig same night hotel staff find it propped open w/rock, etc etc etc) I could see past it and accept that the most simple explanation is the plausible one - simple coincidence. Will all of this, though, the more simple explanation rather than lots of random bad luck that point to him, is that these all happened for a reason - that being that he did it.

Just stating MOO, I know others don't agree, that's ok w/ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat