The Different "Zanny the Nanny" Stories in One Thread.

This girl tells the most ridiculous stories. The JBP was even worse than sawgrass imo. It's so blatantly obvious when one story doesn't work she concocts another but no more believable than the others and just as easily disproven. Completely self-serving lies to refute the evidence against her. ZFG had a key to the Anthony home. yet neither George or Cindy had even met ZFG. Casey knew if they found Caylee there would be evidence from the home.

If Casey was really in fear for Caylee's life and needed to stick to a script then why did she tell everyone about Zanny after her a$$ got busted? It was all over the news so ZFG would know Casey told so I don't see the difference here. What changed in those 30 days that made it ok for Casey to tell once Cindy called LE?

This girl tells the most ridiculous stories. The JBP was even worse than sawgrass imo. It's so blatantly obvious when one story doesn't work she concocts another but no more believable than the others and just as easily disproven. Completely self-serving lies to refute the evidence against her. ZFG had a key to the Anthony home. yet neither George or Cindy had even met ZFG. Casey knew if they found Caylee there would be evidence from the home.

If Casey was really in fear for Caylee's life and needed to stick to a script then why did she tell everyone about Zanny after her a$$ got busted? It was all over the news so ZFG would know Casey told so I don't see the difference here. What changed in those 30 days that made it ok for Casey to tell once Cindy called LE?

The whole "Zenaida had a key" to the Anthony home was clearly Cindy leading Casey to answer that she gave her a key. It was during one of the jail visits. Cindy asked Casey "Did you give any one a key to the house." Casey answers, "Mom, I told you I gave Zenaida a key."

Does anyone remember when the Anthony's said they changed the locks to the Anthony home? I ask this because if they didn't get them changed immediately after Casey admitted that Caylee had been taken and that this horrible kidnapper had a key to their house, this whole Zenaida had a key story is moot.

Unless of course, Cindy thought that by leaving the locks the same that Zenaida might just drop Caylee back off at the house and she would walk in the door, after her media interviews, and Caylee would be right there? (sarcasm alert)

The whole "Zenaida had a key" to the Anthony home was clearly Cindy leading Casey to answer that she gave her a key. It was during one of the jail visits. Cindy asked Casey "Did you give any one a key to the house." Casey answers, "Mom, I told you I gave Zenaida a key."

Does anyone remember when the Anthony's said they changed the locks to the Anthony home? I ask this because if they didn't get them changed immediately after Casey admitted that Caylee had been taken and that this horrible kidnapper had a key to their house, this whole Zenaida had a key story is moot.

Unless of course, Cindy thought that by leaving the locks the same that Zenaida might just drop Caylee back off at the house and she would walk in the door, after her media interviews, and Caylee would be right there? (sarcasm alert)

That explains it. Mother like daughter. Not unlike Caylee taking a taxi to Universal. I really can't think of any reason right at this moment that would prompt Cindy into having Casey say ZFG had a key. I should say anything believable that is. They could say ZFG is the one who did those incriminating internet searches. It's no worse than the other stories imo.

[/B]
That explains it. Mother like daughter. Not unlike Caylee taking a taxi to Universal. I really can't think of any reason right at this moment that would prompt Cindy into having Casey say ZFG had a key. I should say anything believable that is. They could say ZFG is the one who did those incriminating internet searches. It's no worse than the other stories imo.

BBM - Oh, I think there are plenty of reasons why Cindy wanted Casey to say Zenaida had a key to the Anthony home. Cadaver dogs hitting on the backyard comes to mind? A missing Winnie the Pooh blanket and Whitney Design Laundry bag also comes to mind? Computer searches?

I wonder if Cindy ever demanded that her home be checked for fingerprints? Surely if ZFG had access to her home there would be some trace of her?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCX84hgAsQg[/ame]

LDB should play THIS audio for the jury. It's the first police interview taken at the Anthony home, but with everything edited out except Casey's voice. It's almost like she's telling them where she left the cap to the milk bottle.

Bold mine

In the Civil depo Lee is asked this very question by John Morgan. Try as he might, he can't come up with a logical answer. For the life of me, I don't understand why Lee gave so much detail to Morgan about the JBP story.
George denied all knowledge of it and Cindy successfully deflected the question by threatening to walk out.

The protecting the family excuse was pure Cindy, hatched early on in an attempt to explain why her daughter would lie to LE.

Can't wait to see that full computer report and the contents of the deleted files (Zanny's instructions to ICA).

Thanks so much for putting these together in one thread, Torismom!

Although I knew all of these stories, it is simply flabbergasting to read them one after the other. All these differing stories and their mind-boggling embellishments are going to be nearly impossible for the defense to overcome. They can try all they want to to distant themselves from Zanny-the-imaginanny, but Casey has left them stuck with no choice. She won't have to take the stand to be impeached by the SA....she impeached herself with all of these statements. Just hearing all these versions, the jury will know without a doubt that she LIED. They are going to quickly realize that there never was a nanny. And it will come out early on that there never was a job, so why would she need a nanny? So, if there never was a nanny, what would motivate her to lie and not report Caylee missing for 31 days? yeah...

I really cannot even begin to imagine how the defense plans on dealing with all this....

See, this is where I can understand the legal argument that she should have understood at that point (as a "reasonable person" would have understood) that she was a suspect, that she was not "free to leave" and that essentially she was in shoulder-deep doo-doo as far as LE was concerned.

The questioning in the room at Universal turned adversarial IMO and while I hope with every bit of my being that KC is held responsible for every.single.thing. she did to Caylee, I think legally HHJP will rule out the Universal tape.

Which still leaves the SA with plenty of circumstantial evidence (31 days, party pix, KC's written statement on July 16, etc etc). I would rather have His Honor throw out the Universal tape and have this case be iron-clad re: appeals, than have him include something that might result in a later overturn on appeal.

:truce:

BBM...which is why the defense wants this all thrown away. She is totally screwed and the team knows it. There is no way around her lies, how can they clean it up? They can't...ICA didn't feel free to leave cause she knows she lied, the detectives confronted her right there and asked if she wanted to change her 'story'! When she didn't that is when they put her in custody for "custodial interference", and hoped this would get her to open up but she found Baez and he cut off all communications..Baez is in this for HIM just as LA stated to ICA. He should have handled this entirely different but I feel he knew his client was guilty and the only way to bring reasonable doubt was to go on media blitzes, get that story out there and hope for a tainted jury...He too isn't the sharpest knife in the draw, which is WHY they get along so well...He's just as deceitful as his client. It appears he's made of teflon for he keeps sliding by...:loser:

I also feel once CMason starts on with his mumbling, those jurors will not listen intently, just as I saw His Honor close himself up (he actually appeared bored) with the summary Mason gave on day 4 of the pretrial hearings.. .When LDB got to the podium, His Honor perked up, listened intently as I feel the jury will do when the state gets up...

When LDB starts her case in chief, I'm sure she will cover all the lies ICA has told about this alleged nanny that could never be found. It's astounding how ICA and her family can turn a lie so easily, no one in that family (maybe LA just redeemed himself) is credible and anything they say should not be considered fact, that will also be told to they jury during summation...

I don't see how ICA or Baez for that fact, did not go to the state to get a plea on a lesser included charge instead of taking it all the way. She's playing russian roulette by going for a jury trial. These folks will want justice for Caylee just as the state does and they will pick apart her statement, all the nonsensical references to this nanny person...which I still say is how she saw herself...as the nanny to Caylee, since her mother acted like Caylee's mother and she was only the babysitter...there is more here than we know, IMO...I just hope it all comes out in the courtroom...jealousy took Caylee away...CA knows it, GA knows it and the jury will know it, when that time comes..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

LDB should play THIS audio for the jury. It's the first police interview taken at the Anthony home, but with everything edited out except Casey's voice. It's almost like she's telling them where she left the cap to the milk bottle.

Love this!! Would be awesome if this were played at trial - I would so enjoy seeing KC's face!

• new work phone thru Universal (hahahahaha)
  • how she met ZFG and how long she knew her (hahaha)
  • numbers for Jeff and ZFG (hahahahaha)
  • filed incident report at work re: the phone not keeping charge (haha)
  • forgot phone on desk at work (haha)
  • Jeff lived in Avalon Park - "NICE DECENT SIZED HOUSE" (gag)
  • ZFGs various apartments and ZFGs mom (hahahaha)
  • attempted to contact ZFG's mother Gloria (hahahahaha)
  • more talk about her damn phone (geesh.... Sprint, AT&T, Cingular, blah blah)
  • only talked to Jeff and Juliette about Caylee missing but they don't exist (...hahaha)

Crazy witch is going down :great:

Love this!! Would be awesome if this were played at trial - I would so enjoy seeing KC's face!

• only talked to Jeff and Juliette about Caylee missing but they don't exist (...hahaha)

I listened to this yesterday.. diabolical, pathological, obvious. I kept thinking.. trial is just a formality..no way in heck she's getting out of this. She better pray for a glitch in procedure and protocol.. a technicality is her only ray of hope.

I listened to this yesterday.. diabolical, pathological, obvious. I kept thinking.. trial is just a formality..no way in heck she's getting out of this. She better pray for a glitch in procedure and protocol.. a technicality is her only ray of hope.

Unbelievable isn't it? Not only is she evil but she is stupid. I guess it never occurred to her that her story/alibi would be checked out. She didn't take into consideration that LE would find and question the 'nanny'. If it weren't so sad it would be funny how dumb this girl is.

Unbelievable isn't it? Not only is she evil but she is stupid. I guess it never occurred to her that her story/alibi would be checked out. She didn't take into consideration that LE would find and question the 'nanny'. If it weren't so sad it would be funny how dumb this girl is.
To assume her story wouldn't be checked out... haha, like George mouthing 'Unbelievable' so many times during his testimony.. did he assume he wouldn't be questioned? He just wanted to tell his story and step down. They are above the law, aren't they?

Red bolding mine.
Sound like a threat from someone we know? :twocents: Could be part of "the fight" that occurred at the Anthony house according to a neighbor, motive whether the threat was to be truly carried out of not... for Caylees disappearance.

Sergeant Reginald Hosey testified it was Cindy Casey feared taking Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/video/27065552/index.html

ITA, this also could have been what Casey said to Cindy as she took Caylee.

Story number 2:

Casey Anthony Jailhouse Letters to Robyn aka Cookie

page 10 of the 11 page letter/note to Robyn/Cookie from Casey:

"You want to know something, I know that Caylee's nanny, the "real" Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible. And I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances, you technically are and it sucks. And I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team, not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That's why I waited to report her missing, because she was and wasn't. COLOR]

ETA: Forgot to add the link for the letter. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

Kind of brings new meaning doesn't it? Casey knew exactly where Caylee was she wasn't missing but Caylee technically was missing from family and social events.

"Give me one more day mom..."
"I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight."

To assume her story wouldn't be checked out... haha, like George mouthing 'Unbelievable' so many times during his testimony.. did he assume he wouldn't be questioned? He just wanted to tell his story and step down. They are above the law, aren't they?

Could be for Casey's benefit until trial is over because he has to know that bus is rolling around. He seemed to be nodding inappropriately in the stands while LDB spoke, as if he weren't really listening to what was being said. Like he just mimicked what disbelief was supposed to be.

I agree I wish all those would be played. I've been lurking here for awhile and I have followed this case quite a bit over the past couple of years. I found the lies about Zanny the Nanny and how the Casey and the Anthonys expecting others to believe the story to interesting. Also other lies related to ZFG were Casey's story about Zanny was wealthy and had two roommates. Why would a wealthy young woman need roommates or have the need or want to work as a nanny?

I also wonder how the defense will explain Casey not working over a period two years and how Zanny fits into that.

Very true - and that's why I never understood the infuriating idea of giving "hints" and "clues" and talking in code - she already spilled the beans...it was all over the news - and if Caylee was in danger, shouldn't she have just been silent? Oh goodness I can't wait for this to be over.

LOL and I'm sure our Cindy would be fine with a person she's never met having a key to her house. No problem there at all!

LOL and I'm sure our Cindy would be fine with a person she's never met having a key to her house. No problem there at all!
Yeah, especially someone with a name like "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales".. if Kiomarie is correct..

Bumping this thread for reference since the deposition of Casey has been made public.

All they have to do is play every single one of her lies in court and the jury will not believe a word she testifies to. It is amazing how convincing she sounds. No hesitation whatsoever while telling lie right after another. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back