The Doe Network: Part 1: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should email the reporter that did the story about Blanca and see if there is any way to contact the friend. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by SadieMae
Things we want to know from Sgt Coffman:

1. What sizes were the other rings, and what fingers were all the rings on?
2. Photos, description of the other side of the ring.
3.How were they able to ascertain a possible tumor?
4: Was any type of clothing, found on/near Princess Blue?
5. Don't forget to tell him about Blanca Elisa Roberson

I think we should email the reporter that did the story about Blanca and see if there is any way to contact the friend. Thoughts?
The friend may verify if there was a connection to REL High school or not.

I would like to know if LE has a list of those in the REL (Houston) class of 1975 that they were or were not able to make contact with. I don't know if they are willing to give out this information or not but worth asking?

Originally Posted by SadieMae

6. If LE has a list of those in the REL (Houston) class of 1975 that they were or were not able to make contact with.

I think I've done gone blind looking at all of doenetwork.org's Unexplained Disappearances..indexes 1-155

Don't know if this was posted, REL High Alumni site...You can also see alumni signed up by years. With the yearbook, and this site, maybe we could also email alumni from 1974 and 1976. Just some additional people who may remember who got a blue class ring.

http://www.midlandlee.net/alumni/view.php?year=1975

Good question and ideas. I composed a detailed email with info and links, and my sister will be emailing it to the 34 1975 REL graduates listed on classmates.com. My sister has been ill, and she said she would email as soon as she feels better. I anticipate that she will do it by tonight or tomorrow.

If there is another non-classmates.com site where messages or emails can be sent, does anyone volunteer to do that?

Also, I think it is a great idea to send messages/emails to any 1974 or 1976 grads.

Does someone want to volunteer to take 74, and another to take 76? I can post the email that I composed if you would like to use it. I will leave out, and you can fill it in with your info, if you feel okay about it.

Lion

I think I've done gone blind looking at all of doenetwork.org's Unexplained Disappearances..indexes 1-155
Yep, I know the feeling. I get crosseyed some nights. I wish the sites were searchable like a data base. Type in race, height range, date of disappearance, age range, tatoos, birthmarks, etc. Would make it easier to possibly match up an UID with a MP.

How were they able to ascertain a possible tumor?

There may have been an anomaly within the bone or on its surface at the location of the knee. I wish I knew more about that though. It only states that there was possibly a tumor on her knee. Which knee? On the back, front, left side, or right side? Very little info about it, unfortunately. Okay, I will add that to the list of questions for DET C.

BTW, does anyone want to volunteer to trace down the reporter who wrote about Blanca to try locate the friend?

Lion

I will take 74 if you want to post the email you sent out. Thanks!

Good question and ideas. I composed a detailed email with info and links, and my sister will be emailing it to the 34 1975 REL graduates listed on classmates.com. My sister has been ill, and she said she would email as soon as she feels better. I anticipate that she will do it by tonight or tomorrow.

If there is another non-classmates.com site where messages or emails can be sent, does anyone volunteer to do that?

Also, I think it is a great idea to send messages/emails to any 1974 or 1976 grads.

Does someone want to volunteer to take 74, and another to take 76? I can post the email that I composed if you would like to use it. I will leave out, and you can fill it in with your info, if you feel okay about it.

Lion

Yep, I know the feeling. I get crosseyed some nights. I wish the sites were searchable like a data base. Type in race, height range, date of disappearance, age range, tatoos, birthmarks, etc. Would make it easier to possibly match up an UID with a MP.

Hi Sadie:). I copied your nice, organized list for my next email to DET C. Thank you. Feel free to add more questions if they come to mind.

My brain gets fried along with my eyes sometimes, too.

I was just talking with my friend, richandfamous about the fact that there is no central, national site for all UID, and all missing. There should be, and I can almost guarantee that if there were, and it was very organized(typed in ht, wt, etc..), than many cases would be initially solved, and the solve rate would be consistently better from then on after throughout the US. Big, job. But, I am seriously considering making a go of it if I can get enough people to help me.

Lion

RKnowly, can you post a link to where you are searching? I can help you to search. It takes forever for me to navigate the net because I have turtle speed dial-up that is 5 times slower that regular dial up. I cannot get high speed where I am, and my lines are crappy. Though I have a new laptop with a 56K modem and tons of memory, I can only get connected at 12kbs/sec. I can only download at 5mb/hour. Ukkkk. I need high speed, or at least faster dial-up. Sorry about the complaining--it just drives me to the point of insanity at times. I am a fast worker, yet I feel like I am in slow motion. Maybe I am a turtle instead of a lion.

Lion

Lion,
I have a question for you. On classmates.com do you need to have a paid account in order to send an email to someone and have them be able to read it for free or??

Oh I finished looking on doenetwork.org after I had completed looking at all of the indexes (1-155) for the unexplained disappearances. I have moved on to classmates.com now, lol

ETA: I'm sorry you are moving in slow, turtle like motion :(

RKnowly, can you post a link to where you are searching? I can help you to search. It takes forever for me to navigate the net because I have turtle speed dial-up that is 5 times slower that regular dial up. I cannot get high speed where I am, and my lines are crappy. Though I have a new laptop with a 56K modem and tons of memory, I can only get connected at 12kbs/sec. I can only download at 5mb/hour. Ukkkk. I need high speed, or at least faster dial-up. Sorry about the complaining--it just drives me to the point of insanity at times. I am a fast worker, yet I feel like I am in slow motion. Maybe I am a turtle instead of a lion.

Lion

6. I
f LE has a list of those in the REL (Houston) class of 1975 that they were or were not able to make contact with.
7. UID report states that there was possibly a tumor on her knee. Which knee? On the back, front, left side, or right side?

Lion,
I have a question for you. On classmates.com do you need to have a paid account in order to send an email to someone and have them be able to read it for free or??

Yes, that is a good question. My sister has one, which is why she offered to email the class of 75 alumni for me. Perhaps I can ask her to email the class of 74 and 76, too; but, it may take a little time, for she is busy and had a bout of not feeling so well.

Lion

Let's wait and see what MrsG comes up with in the yearbook she sent for. Does that sound alright?

Yes, that is a good question. My sister has one, which is why she offered to email the class of 75 alumni for me. Perhaps I can ask her to email the class of 74 and 76, too; but, it may take a little time, for she is busy and had a bout of not feeling so well.

Lion

Let's wait and see what MrsG comes up with in the yearbook she sent for. Does that sound alright?

Duh. I must have had a lapse in brain. Yes, that seems best. Sorry, I wasn't thinking.

I can't wait untill MrsG gets the book! Thank you again, MrsG:).

Lion

A few pages back someone asked if anyone wanted to make a list of zebras. I'm gonna go a step farther and create a board on proboards for Princess Blue. In less than a week this thread has reached 9 pages, and it's getting a little confusing with so many great ideas and avenues to follow. As soon as I'm done setting the board up, I'll post a link to it.

A few pages back someone asked if anyone wanted to make a list of zebras. I'm gonna go a step farther and create a board on proboards for Princess Blue. In less than a week this thread has reached 9 pages, and it's getting a little confusing with so many great ideas and avenues to follow. As soon as I'm done setting the board up, I'll post a link to it.

Thank you Sable:). That sounds great! But, what is proboards? I have not heard of it. Organization is key I think, and this thread is growing like a beanstalk.

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member