The Family Tree - connecting the dots

The person that I am reading the least about and looks to "perhaps" be the one in the entire bunch that is not embedded with the past molestors and family.. LM is the father of one of the little girls with TS, correct?

I have read a few comments on FB memorial pages, he is stating he wants to get his daughter back to him. I have also read on various FB pages it seems as if TS was keeping LM daughter from him.

Does anyone know how connected LM is to all of the players in this case. It seems he is perhaps the one who knew the least as far as the family, friends, friends of MP and friends of the Kennedy family?
Just wondering?

I'm friends with Lyle on both of his pages. Not a real brite guy! He's got a bunch of kids (5 or 6) I think. He has a long wrap sheet. Now I'm hearing he was into some web *advertiser censored* involving children. Don't know how much is true, so take that for what it's worth. I will try to get some info regarding his knowledge of the pedo park.:twocents: Always JMHO

OK, now who is Dave and were did he come from?

This web just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Has anybody else noticed that Priscilla is a bit older than the rest of the "pack". Her MySpace page says she is 35. If that is true, what was she doing with Kurtis K., who is almost young enough to be her son?

Could she be the glue that held them all together?

BBM

I was wondering if Kurtis K might actually be her stepson? As in, she married his dad (Sr. vs Jr.) I have no idea if this is a fact, or even if Kurtis's dad is also Kurtis, but it seems to me that the timing is all off for the young Kurtis to be her husband. She would have either had to have married him when he was underaged, or when he was in jail for molesting Aliahna.

Here's what really disturbs me: it is a proven fact that children with unrelated males in the home are 19 (yes - NINETEEN!!) times more likely to be victims of abuse - either physical or sexual - than children who are not. And, in this convoluted web of babies and parents and partners and steps and halves... practically every kid IS exposed to unrelated males. It's no wonder that sexual molestation is so pervasive in these people's lives. Most of the adults are probably grown victims themselves, and they have a steady supply of new victims themselves. It's a sick, sick circle!

The Matt S that I believe you are referring to is TS's cousin, Amber's nephew. According to this adoption search form completed by Leanne Lemmon, when she was 3 her mother committed suicide in front of her. She and her infant brother went to live with her grandmother and then were put up for adoption. She was renamed Leanne S. and her brother was renamed David S.

http://registry.adoption.com/records/105837.html

Thanks for that Bodhi. States that the father was a musician or an artist who I would assume wasn't around much. Mother was a depressed alcoholic with mental illness. Lists the 'adoptee' as having Mental Illness......hmmmm.

So, AS sees her alcoholic mother commit suicide at 3 (with a kitchen knife! :eek:). Father and grandmother don't want her, she gets adopted. Marries a man who turns out to be a RSO and has one daughter with him. Not hard to see the picture being painted there IMO. :(

Kennedy -> Tidd -> Sargent -> Green -> Steele -> Plumadore = They're all INTERTWINED = To join or become joined by twining together...

Is there any bloodline-family connection between mp and Alihana's birth mom?
tia

I don't believe this has been confirmed so >CONSIDER THIS RUMOR FOR NOW <

But - if it is true that AS's ex wife Priscilla and her new young hubby DO live in the same trailer park (there are photos floating around the internet of them there at Halloween) AND if CPS has taken those children as well (posted on another site by a neighbor) --- it would leave you to think that LE has been able to conclude that there were 'other crimes' going on.... (Therefore the ability to remove all these children for cause.)

Ali's bio-dad DM's sister-in-law posted on FB group (Hang Michael Plumadore) that she is married to KM (DM's brother) "who is nothing like the rest of the family and people make mistakes". See comment on Angry White post about DM father and brother being RSO:

Ali's bio-dad DM's sister-in-law posted on FB group (Hang Michael Plumadore) that she is married to KM (DM's brother) "who is nothing like the rest of the family and people make mistakes". See comment on Angry White post about DM father and brother being RSO:

Took link out b/c I do not think it is allowed in this thread but funny how she has no issues bashing or allowing others to bash TS' family but do not speak ill of hers. If TS' family was so bad where was your BIL her dad? Where was anyone on that side of her family to help Aliahna. Did they get lost in this family bush they have going here? Ill be the first to tell anyone my family has its screw ups. I do not associate with them. I make sure my kids do not associate with them. We do not have SOs in the family but I can tell you I have disowned and broken friendships with people for less will not miss a blink or a step telling them about themselves and moving on without them. You are who you associate with. Thankfully being the baby of my generation I saw them screw up and made sure I did not follow. Her comments really rubbed me the wrong way.

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/SomsSUBDirectory/offenderDetails.jsp?offenderid=26766
I honestly don't know where to post this...another sex offender tangled in the web. Do they have "loser" tattooed on their forheads!
The is the ex boyfriend of KT (KrK and KuK bio mom) Can I post picture of him in hospital holding DM and KrK baby BM (Ali's youngest sister)?

DM has many associated via him. TS too. One is too many not to have a whole family worried! Some you can tell are just sleezing by not being caught too. Well one that has my sleuthing on high alert anyway does but DM and TS seem like magnets to SO's most likely due to their own teachings from their families. Many prayers for all of the children I've seen on fb of this group. jmo many many prayers for Ali.

You know if you live around this stuff all your life, and have been abused also, I guess you wouldn't have the knowledge to stop it from continuing but I'll never understand it, haven't been there. Many strong ones do though. Bless the many that do. May the weak ones be stronger to help the children. Kids deserve to be kids. RIP Aliahna.

The AWB post is not supported with proof. That was posted here and it was removed because "I know; I was told; I'm an officer of the court and KNOW this", etc. Grain of salt until there is PROOF of the allegations that they are all related. I'm well aware of all RSO with the last name Plumadore. That was easy. LINKING them to MP has proven to be extremely difficult. FWIW.

Show me birth records. Show me something as proof. Talking to someone on the phone (who could be Santa Claus for all I know) is not proof.

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnip> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

The AWB post is not supported with proof. That was posted here and it was removed because "I know; I was told; I'm an officer of the court and KNOW this", etc. Grain of salt until there is PROOF of the allegations that they are all related. I'm well aware of all RSO with the last name Plumadore. That was easy. LINKING them to MP has proven to be extremely difficult. FWIW.

Show me birth records. Show me something as proof. Talking to someone on the phone (who could be Santa Claus for all I know) is not proof.

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnip> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

Good job Ransom. I have been taking many posts with a grain of salt too.Thanks!

I showed proof of MP parentage with TLF as his mom and DRP as his dad. I showed PROOF that BT (birth records that show TLFT as her mom) and JT were not cousins but 1/2 siblings and AWB <modsnipped> corrected their mis-information.

JMO

ITA Ransom, I didn't understand the conflict between the information of MLPs half siblings found through Family Search and AWMs info. I felt like the FS information was accurate and in fact it's possible to track DRPs paternal lineage through census records. Of course it's possible the census records have typos but as I found in my own genealogy research those census records combined with other valid and reliable records were very accurate.
I hate to say it but 9 times out of 10 I'd go with valid printed documents over word of mouth info.
JMO

JMO

Ransom,

Well, jeese. It was JT that called, and not once, but twice now. You want me to post his phone number? <sigh>. In addition, we talked abut MP extensively the second call. Granted, I did correct the info from cousins to siblings, so what? I made an error.

Sorry to get you ire up. FTR, I've never removed any post from my blog. I'm off to continue what I do best, which is to investigate, <modsnip>.

LM married/lived with Melissa S. Has 3 kids with her. The S is the last name of the young girl that MP sent nasty text mess/pictures to. The two S women are friends and/or related. MP lived with the father of young girl last name S.

Melissa is the step mom of the 13 year old - she is married to Cheryls exe. She is Ali's godmother. Melissa seems to be the one most connected here...with everyone, including MP - she is/was on all their friends lists.

BBM

I was wondering if Kurtis K might actually be her stepson? As in, she married his dad (Sr. vs Jr.) I have no idea if this is a fact, or even if Kurtis's dad is also Kurtis, but it seems to me that the timing is all off for the young Kurtis to be her husband. She would have either had to have married him when he was underaged, or when he was in jail for molesting Aliahna.

Here's what really disturbs me: it is a proven fact that children with unrelated males in the home are 19 (yes - NINETEEN!!) times more likely to be victims of abuse - either physical or sexual - than children who are not. And, in this convoluted web of babies and parents and partners and steps and halves... practically every kid IS exposed to unrelated males. It's no wonder that sexual molestation is so pervasive in these people's lives. Most of the adults are probably grown victims themselves, and they have a steady supply of new victims themselves. It's a sick, sick circle!

His pics on MySpace are calling her his baby and calling her children his stepkids...

The Matt S that I believe you are referring to is TS's cousin, Amber's nephew. According to this adoption search form completed by Leanne Lemmon, when she was 3 her mother committed suicide in front of her. She and her infant brother went to live with her grandmother and then were put up for adoption. She was renamed Leanne S. and her brother was renamed David S.

http://registry.adoption.com/records/105837.html

Seems almost even more far fetched and odd that he would know MP and have joined the site...what a tangled web!!

And holy smokes on that registry ~ unbelievable (to me) lives these people have lived and dealt with.

Melissa is the step mom of the 13 year old - she is married to Cheryls exe. She is Ali's godmother. Melissa seems to be the one most connected here...with everyone, including MP - she is/was on all their friends lists.

So MP was living with MS and her husband in Iowa? I am curious as to what his purpose in moving there was. Did he have a job or the prospect of a job? What would make someone agree to take in a "friend of a friend" when they didn't have any purpose for moving there in the first place. Did he just hang around for months on end without anything to do other than to perhaps "babysit" the children? *shudder* MP had a home in Fort Wayne and a "job" so to speak taking care of JL. Did JL kick him out at that time and he had nowhere to go? Why did he leave Fort Wayne to move to Iowa with people that should have been complete strangers to him?

And it is also odd that he moved into a house with young girls and yet the only person who reported him for inappropriate behaviour with a young girl was the mother of a girl who only stayed there occasionally. A woman who doesn't appear to be connected to any of them in any way other than having the misfortune of being once married to and having a child with MS's current husband.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back